Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Taiwan has just become the first Asian country to legalize same-sex marriage.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48305708

Good job. Now it just needs to stay independent ^^

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Let's hope it does.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

If any place would do it, then it's certainly Taiwan. Mostly for the male gay marriage I bet.

This only makes the Phillipines, allegedly one of the most same-sex friendly countries in Asia, look like absolute failures.
Don't even get me started on oh-so civilized and peaceful Japan.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Hey, does anybody know any websites to read raw manhwa from sites like Lezhin, Bomtoon etc.? Except toonkor or adulti?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hey, does anybody know any websites to read raw manhwa from sites like Lezhin, Bomtoon etc.? Except toonkor or adulti?

It is against site rules (and could get Dynasty in trouble) to post links to the websites circumventing sites like Lezhin, etc. So you'll have to go off-site to ask about that stuff.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

Oops, sorry. I didn't know. I'll remember that. Thanks anyway.

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

If only I had noticed this thread before ...

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Don't worry, there are people (or, at least a person) who visit (s) this thread every day. I'll be here to read the posts (and, depending on how my mood, amount of care for the post and brain workability, maybe reply to them) .

last edited at May 17, 2019 4:01PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Grumpy Cat died and now I am sad.

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Rest in peace, Grumpy Cat.

You have brought great joy to many people's lives. Even though you have left this world, your legacy will live on forever through the internet.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I like to think she was like, "A world without YTMND is no world worth living in, peace out~"

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I told Waffles (my cat) about Grumpy Cat's passing and she was so sad that she took to her bed and didn't get out all day.

... of course that's pretty much what she does every day since she's a cat but I think she looked more aggrieved than usual.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Remember kids: Grump kills.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Rest in peace, Grumpy Cat.
F.

last edited at May 18, 2019 2:59AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

R.I.P, Tardar Sauce.. you could’ve lived longer than 7 years...

... but positive things happen as well... and I’m so happy after hearing the news from Taiwan :)

joined Oct 22, 2018

Congratulations on winning the 2019 Eurovision, Netherlands!
Čestitam vam pobjedu na Evroviziji 2019., Holandijo!
Gefeliciteerd met het winnen van het 2019 Eurovisie, Nederland!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Eurovision is over? I was only aware it was happening earlier today.

Totally not plugged into the international pop scene I guess.

bubbleteabird
joined May 8, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZShA_a-5r8
idk why, but I thought this was hilarious

last edited at May 19, 2019 3:09AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Ok, here's a question:
How many of you have read or are reading Spotted Flower, by Kio Shimoku?
And another one:
Would you say it's worth being uploaded here on the Dynasty server?

I'm pretty certain it's not a licensed manga (Genshiken is, yeah, but this one is a different series by the same author) and I doubt it will ever be licensed (as the reactions of Western readers have not been positive, heh heh) so there should be no problem with that.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Y'know... Some of the mistakes, failings and wrongs I've done (both on this site and in real life) has caused my masochism to hit me much harder than usual (the hardest it has for the past year and a half). I have loss the very last shreds of my dignity. I well and truly am the worst, stupidest and laziest thing currently alive in this Universe. I'm irredeemable worthless garbage that deserves a far worse, far more sufferable, far more painful life than the one I have. Accordingly, I'm leaving Dynasty Reader (hopefully, for the good of y'all, forever), so I wouldn't bother y'all with my shit. Though, knowing how this masochism went all the previous times, I'm likely gonna come back in a week or two. Bummer. Well, my sincerest apologies to all of you (tho, as much as I regret doing and am sorry for doing all those mistakes, I'd rather not be forgiven). I must confess, because one of those wrongs that I did in real life earlier today, a tiny part of me is even suggesting me to jump off a bridge.
You have been waaaay toooo kind to points at himself this particular idiot.
Have all the luck and happiness there is, because (and I know this will be very hypocritical of me to say) I don't want you all to fall into that same hole as me.
I really needed to do a lot of mental self-beating to realize that everyone I have ever interacted with (in real life or online) are just victims I didn't even know I had. Once again, I'm full of regret, and I'm very sorry, but I very much DO NOT want to be forgiven.
Sorry for bothering you all this time, and sorry for bothering you with this post.

last edited at May 26, 2019 10:15AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

You do know that masochism involves pleasure, right? So you should actually enjoy that. Doesn't look like you do.
Take a break and chill out BV. You'll be over this in no time.

last edited at May 26, 2019 10:31AM

bubbleteabird
joined May 8, 2017

BV I don’t understand whats going on through your mind right now but you always have a place on dynasty. I don’t think you’re a bother. I lurk on this thread from time to time, and I have found some of the stuff you have talked about to fascinating, such as that The Future of Humanity video you posted earlier last month. I have a hard time replying to people unless its about manga, but I just want you to know that I really appreciate your posts here, and I am sure that other people do as well.

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

Has anyone heard about this live action yuri series airing on japan called Yuri Dano Kan Dano? I want to know if it's good or not

joined Oct 22, 2018

@BugDevil
@bibbleteabird

I guess you were right to expect me to get out of that sooner than I expected.

joined Oct 22, 2018

About half an hour ago (probs more) I found this video, having been made probably for last year's pride month. So... I might s well use the coincidence that I found it this year's pride month, when it's appropriate. Have a good laugh.
Also, here's a wholesome memes video. Please, enjoy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.