Well she's getting SOMEWHERE

joined Jul 23, 2014

oh, yeah, the classic spontaneously generated hanger, Aru never disappoints

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Good work, Hafo!

joined Nov 14, 2013

Good work, Hafo!

Lol right, excellent job to Hafo! I was looking at the class picture too during the episode. Also who else loves the ending? The song and all the manga panels that we readers recognize! Cant wait for Satoka and Kurai to drop down from their respective panels once they become Bochi's friends!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

That's boring. Don't give up on your dreams so easily. Fight!

Agree
Also, good work Hafo!

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I'm not really feeling the anime so far. The comedy doesn't come off well - funny moments tend to be indicated by a "boing" sound after which Nako explains the punchline in inner monologue.

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hitoribocchi_no_oo_seikatsu_ch64#5

Such good friends.

Nakaru confirmed.

Step 2: They adopt Bocchi.

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

Something interesting from the new episode: I think it explained why Bocchi hasn't run into any boys in spite of them being shown in Chapter 13.5: Only 7 out of the 29 kids in her class are boys. http://i.imgur.com/sNkH7mR.png

Ha. Aru's eyes are closed in the class photo.

What a loser...

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I can't believe it was 1 week and three years ago that we here came to enjoy 'Wah hah hah!'

The episode just came out about that. (Chapter 23 and page 10 of these forums)

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The songs so far have been brought to life well enough that they might actually be able to pull off chapter 57 the way it deserves.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

My headcannon is that Nako won't let Aru tickle her because she is afraid she'd enjoy it

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Nako's sides are officially Bocchi's property. She claimed them as far back as Chapter 3.
Also, did Sotoka suggest she wanted to carry (hold) Bocchi in her photo. How bold of her.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Poor Aru

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

I WANNA BOCCHI TO BE MY DAUGHTER БОГ DAMNIT
Even torugh I'm still too young to have a family.

last edited at Jun 5, 2019 11:05AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Episode 11 is the first one that's funnier than the chapters (29+30) it's based on.

last edited at Jun 15, 2019 1:14PM

joined May 24, 2014

Plot development?!

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh, great timing to upload, right at the end of the anime.
It's good that Bocchi and Kai get to know about each other's situation, even if through indirect means. Knowing the other's feelings, how they still care and love each other, and how they're still giving their all despite the pain, that's certain to give them strenght in the coming days,
Plus, Bocchi sleeping on Nako's lap pillow is confirmed, so yeah, that's a plus.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Aru x Kai

Now that's a ship I've never thought of until this chapter, but it could work.
Also, we need season 2!!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

After finishing the anime, I rushed here to finally catch up with the manga like I wanted to do ages ago.
It's just as good as expected.

Now as far as subtext goes, I think there really isn't any more defined than

these two lesbian parents.

Bocchi isn't easy to see in a relationship, so I'm fine with her getting lots of friend-ship for now~
I also really hope the manga will continue into high-school, so we can see Bocchi and Kai reunite!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I also really hope the manga will continue into high-school, so we can see Bocchi and Kai reunite!

Same

This story is so cute.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

ship bocchi and stronk girl. Might is everything

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

With how much these girls talk about getting stronger and more powerful you'd think this will turn into a battle manga eventually. Only Nako would be too lazy to fight tho.

Brrr... Needles. I feel you Genki. But also, what is happening to this cast?! The classmates are getting more eccentric and insane by the chapter.

joined Nov 14, 2013

But also, what is happening to this cast?! The classmates are getting more eccentric and insane by the chapter.

Aru's beams have unintended side effects. Also everyone feels they must live up to their names.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

With how much these girls talk about getting stronger and more powerful you'd think this will turn into a battle manga eventually. Only Nako would be too lazy to fight tho.

Brrr... Needles. I feel you Genki. But also, what is happening to this cast?! The classmates are getting more eccentric and insane by the chapter.

We have Yamada to compensate.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

fainted bocchi is cute. so blissed out

last edited at Jul 24, 2019 5:37PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.