Forum › My Favorite Things discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Well, that was cute. This is actually just one part of a crossover(?) doujin, which you can probably tell from the cover page. It also features Kekkai Sensen and Hugtto! Precure.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Akane in a swimsuit+Rikka's cardigan is A LOOK

joined Aug 31, 2013

Pouting Akane is sooo cute. And the way Rikka spoils her is just $&@@hnng <33

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 5 >I wanna take bath
I wanna take a bath

joined Jan 20, 2019

That was indeed rather cute. I'm glad this pair got so popular. From what I hear there is a good handful of artists planning to do Akane x Rikka doujin at summer comiket, as well.

This is actually just one part of a crossover(?) doujin

From just looking at the author's pixiv, it doesn't seem to be a cross over, just a few independent stories.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Ooo does this series have implied yuri then?

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

About as "implied" as Flip Flappers ended up being.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

So you mean that flip flappers has no Yuri nor subtext whatsoever? (I ask cause I haven't watched it yet).

joined Mar 11, 2017

So you mean that flip flappers has no Yuri nor subtext whatsoever?

Pretty awesome intentionally obtuse post, bro.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Flip x Flappers is literally a journey of self discovery qbout sexuality. The themes are made subtext, being represented by the fantasy adventure shown in the series, but in the end FxF is literally the story of a girl (Cocona) realising her sexuality, and falling in love.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Flip x Flappers is literally a journey of self discovery about sexuality. The themes are made subtext, being represented by the fantasy adventure shown in the series, but in the end FxF is literally the story of a girl (Cocona) realising her sexuality, and falling in love.

SSSS. Gridman had to keep the romance implied, because the company didn't allow the director to show Rikka and Akane's romance.

last edited at May 8, 2019 11:02AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.