Forum › A Story of How Yazawa Nico-chan Became Conscious of Toujou Nozomi-san During a Game of Strip Janken at a Class Reunion discussion

joined Apr 24, 2015

I love nozonico. I know it's been going on for a while now can someone tell why nozonico got an upsurge in popularity?

I mean I shipped these two way before these DOUJINS started popping up and thought I was one of the rare few that supported the ship. Cause at the time all I heard was most folks in the fandom supported the obvious rin x hanayo, maki x nico, eli x nozomi & honoka x umi x kotori.

Yes I also heard that in love live you can ship every girl together because their relationships work so well together but as I said before more often than not you'd still mostly see the obvious ships.

So what's up? Are the manga and games giving other ships some love?

473a2eb411ff7fe55f43b145b0e4fdc1
joined Oct 15, 2018

I love nozonico. I know it's been going on for a while now can someone tell why nozonico got an upsurge in popularity?

I mean I shipped these two way before these DOUJINS started popping up and thought I was one of the rare few that supported the ship. Cause at the time all I heard was most folks in the fandom supported the obvious rin x hanayo, maki x nico, eli x nozomi & honoka x umi x kotori.

Yes I also heard that in love live you can ship every girl together because their relationships work so well together but as I said before more often than not you'd still mostly see the obvious ships.

I think someone is a big lover of NozoNico so they must be translating NozoNico doujins at a fast rate now.
Personally I think NozoNico might be the most popular pair that isn't the obvious choices so they have a lot of doujins but people don't translate them.
I just hope we can see more NozoNico doujins getting translated.

last edited at Feb 11, 2019 9:50PM

joined Apr 24, 2015

I think someone is a big lover of NozoNico so they must be translating NozoNico doujins at a fast rate now.
Personally I think NozoNico might be the most popular pair that isn't the obvious choices so they have a lot of doujins but people don't translate them.

I just hope we can see more NozoNico doujins getting translated.
I hope you're right man. And thinking about it I guess nozonico is the most popular ship that isn't obvious. But yeah I can't wait to see more.

last edited at Feb 11, 2019 10:10PM

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

The Nicc wishes she had a dicc

PootisPainisHere
joined Feb 15, 2013

Like it, but unfortunately NicoMaki is still my OTP. So can’ Take this pairing serious

joined Mar 8, 2016

There's a continuity error! Nozomi starts with a necklace which disappears for all but one other panel! And the title was completely wrong! Nico became concious of her right before the game!

I'm shocked! Shocked! This is an outrage! I demand a refund!

I mean, what are we to believe - that this is some sort of a-a magic xylophone or something?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So Homura opened up a sweets store with her lover, Madoka and truly nothing bad ever happened at any point in time?

Wait, Honoka's dad is Madoka?

...she's been working out.

That's why you never see Honoka's "dad's" face. Homura is tired of all the Puella fangirls.

Like it, but unfortunately NicoMaki is still my OTP. So can’ Take this pairing serious

It would have a lot of legs if not for NozoEli. Nozomi knew Nico even before she met Eli, in canon. Nozomi - who had to change schools almost every year - was as big a loner as Nico became, once Nico's idol club collapsed. And Nozomi had a lot of sympathy for Nico, but was too shy and thought Nico was too proud to want sympathy. They should have been close friends, if not for their own hang-ups. And we can probably infer Nico was the first washi-washi victim. My headcanon is that before Eli transferred in, Nozomi and Nico might have gotten much closer.

Nozomi's utterly unforgivable behavior towards Nico in the video episode (where Nozomi was, if you re-watch it, being completely awful in general to everyone, anyway) is actually very much out of character for her compared to most of the anime and all of the manga. Actually, A-RISE wouldn't have been putting Nico down, either, since they all knew her by name as one of their biggest fans, so you know that was for making Nico the butt of jokes as usual for the anime. In general in the manga and most of the anime Nozomi is quite fond of Nico.

I can't believe

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_story_where_eli_and_nozomi_become_wild_animals_during_winter_vacation

Got surpassed

What was that one about?

last edited at Feb 21, 2019 3:23PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

What was that one about?

Polymorphing, it looks like.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Pages 9 and 11 were fixed.
Link to fixed pages: http://www.mediafire.com/file/agti3qnae9y54a3/fixed+pages+niconozo.rar

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

This page is so good... I love how Nozomi didn't look away.

last edited at Aug 7, 2019 6:14AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.