Forum › SSSS. Gridman Official Anthology Comic discussion

joined Jan 20, 2019

Hah, poor Yuta.
Get's tricked into thinking he's going on date.
Girl just wanted to dress him up in girls clothes.
The girl he likes, likes another girl.

joined Feb 15, 2013

It’s official that they are gay toward each other, I guess

K
joined Feb 27, 2017

The ship is official now.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

More yuri please.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Oof this is alot of ssss gridman guys

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Canon yess

Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

.Godzilly boi on page 1.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Well thats just gay

Giga_animehq_9
joined Feb 9, 2018

Wait why!? Why is this ship a thing now? Not that I don't like it, but seriously! Is there ANY evidence to when those two were together?

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wait why!? Why is this ship a thing now? Not that I don't like it, but seriously! Is there ANY evidence to when those two were together?

Try this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRF11jznOVE&feature=youtu.be

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I'm a big fan of Gridman and I'm truly glad to see an anthology and I hope to see more of Akane x Rikka (and maybe a kiss?)

joined Feb 15, 2013

In the anime, Rikka is gay toward Akane 100%. The mixing. The gift. The ‘you are born to love me’

Unfortunately Akane acts very indifferent toward Rikka. Maybe she fond of her more than any other characters, but the mutual romantic affection is not quite there

joined Jan 20, 2019

In the anime, Rikka is gay toward Akane 100%. The mixing. The gift. The ‘you are born to love me’
Unfortunately Akane acts very indifferent toward Rikka. Maybe she fond of her more than any other characters, but the mutual romantic affection is not quite there

Interviews out right confirmed that Rikka is the only person in the computer world that Akane loves.
https://i.imgur.com/UtJnXDf.jpg

Also, in the most recent interviews in Mook Magazine it tells is that the first scene of the ED is actually in the real world, and we're seeing real world Akane and Rikka. The director also noted that it's not a coincidence that Rikka's Mom, Alexis, and Gridman all have yellow eyes. This is telling us that Rikka's mom is a being from the hyper world. Which means she can travel between the computer world and real world.

It's fairly safe to assume that Rikka from the real world and Rikka in the digital world are one and the same, and that her mom brought her there to save Akane.

joined Feb 15, 2013

Interviews out right confirmed that Rikka is the only person in the computer world that Akane loves.
https://i.imgur.com/UtJnXDf.jpg

Also, in the most recent interviews in Mook Magazine it tells is that the first scene of the ED is actually in the real world, and we're seeing real world Akane and Rikka. The director also noted that it's not a coincidence that Rikka's Mom, Alexis, and Gridman all have yellow eyes. This is telling us that Rikka's mom is a being from the hyper world. Which means she can travel between the computer world and real world.

It's fairly safe to assume that Rikka from the real world and Rikka in the digital world are one and the same, and that her mom brought her there to save Akane.

Interesting. So you say that Akane in real world was afraid to return IRL Rikka feeling. Hence she created this world where Rikka unconditionally love her by default?

joined Jan 20, 2019

Interesting. So you say that Akane in real world was afraid to return IRL Rikka feeling. Hence she created this world where Rikka unconditionally love her by default?

That's A LOT of assuming, and I don't know if I'd go that far. But Akane for sure cares Rikka a lot and isn't really indifferent.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

The only thing that people seemed to care about SSSS Gridman was Rikka, and her the lesbian undertones with Akane. This really cements the idea. I wonder how would I feel if my passion project to revive the robot series of my childhood (for the Nth time, since Trigger can't do anything else as of late) was absolutely overshadowed by the sexual fantasies of the character designer.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg4 says "barrow" it should be, "borrow"

To reply you must either login or sign up.