Forum › Teppu discussion

HOLY GASTROINTESTINAL GEOLOGICALLY TRIANGULAR FUCK, ITS MOTHER FUCKING TEPPU.

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 5, 2013

^I had the exact same reaction xD
I fucking love this manga ^^

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Ah, Teppu. The only manga where we get to see Cameron Diaz compete in MMA

It's kind of funny, the only other sports series I follow is Saki, which is pretty much the exact opposite in every way except gender ratio

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Oh Sh*tz!
Glad to see this added on here.

Download
joined Apr 23, 2013

I just read all the chapters they just posted and I love it! Also, considering donating to Animexis so we can get more. Does anyone know if Teppu is an ongoing series right now?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Does anyone know if Teppu is an ongoing series right now?

It is! You can check out the series page on their website to also see a pretty neat schedule of all the chapters released thus far, and the next upcoming chapter (though they are a few days behind now...).

last edited at Jun 12, 2014 9:13PM

Img_2543
joined Feb 28, 2013

OMGOMGOMGOMG!! Teppu!!!

My god I love this manga. It's really cool watching the mangaka improve over time too.

joined Sep 9, 2013

MAN HOLY CRAP TEPPU!!!! I fell off of this manga while waiting for release and I am glad I waited. Getting past the last two volumes has been a blast. Most sports manga usually dont know what to do with their female characters and they tend to have no real purpose. Not here!! The drawing is amazing and I love the MC and all her quirks. The last volume had he hooked. I will be waiting for the next chapter

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Holy crap it's TEPPU!

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

teppuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

I love this series so damn much ;;

joined Sep 9, 2013

This should be yuri XD

Natsuo x Sanae is my dream couple for this manga

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This should be yuri XD

Noooo >////< Natsuo x Rei... she is the only one that knows her good side :3

YES PLEASE! YES ... It's a one side love ._. >_> for now.

I lol'd with that dream, she is truly a sadist and no matter what revelation of who she meet she can't hide her nature.

last edited at Jul 1, 2014 11:50PM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

This should be yuri XD

Noooo >////< Natsuo x Rei... she is the only one that knows her good side :3

YES PLEASE! YES ... It's a one side love ._. >_> for now.

I lol'd with that dream, she is truly a sadist and no matter what revelation of who she meet she can't hide her nature.

I know right! I started laughing when they said, "you have a great personality" and it repeated. But she seriously has issues.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

In chapter 2, I think that's supposed to be Freud, not Floyd.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is there any point in this manga where you're actually pulling for the main character to do well? I'm up to chapter 15 and all I want to do is see someone wipe the floor with her.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Is there any point in this manga where you're actually pulling for the main character to do well? I'm up to chapter 15 and all I want to do is see someone wipe the floor with her.

She has good reasons and traumas that made her personality so twisted... You have to understand her.. and even if she loses [she wants that, she's kind of masochist] she will just train hard so that she can beat the hell out of the one who defeated her :3

I'm far enough I've got a good grip on her traumas, and nope I just can't support her at all. By the time her fight with Sanae ends, she's pretty much full-blown psychotic and using her own trauma as an excuse to brutalize. In fact she's worse than her brother in a lot of ways.

I mean look at her single-minded desire to crush Yuzuko, who'd literally done nothing but be friendly to her. Yeah, she's her own special sort of freak and her coach is a piece of work in his own right, but that's all kinds of messed up.

last edited at Jul 2, 2014 8:11PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

All that aside, why am I reminded so much of Hajime No Ippo? Is it the noses?

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I don't disagree with you at all Nez, about wanting to see the main character get obliterated. She really does deserve it for her behavior. I can't wait to see how she get broken down and maybe become human...or not, but then we will essentially be following the villian for the whole story ;) [even though we already basically are lol]

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I don't disagree with you at all Nez, about wanting to see the main character get obliterated. She really does deserve it for her behavior. I can't wait to see how she get broken down and maybe become human...or not, but then we will essentially be following the villian for the whole story ;) [even though we already basically are lol]

The problem of course is she's obviously destined to go through the G-Girl tournament, which would mean beating Yuzuko. But then if she beats Yuzuko here, then doesn't that take away her only remaining goal? Unless she transfers it to Ringi, but that doesn't make sense since the coach is aiming for her too and Natsuo doesn't have any particular animosity towards her.

It seems an odd way to set up the story, really.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Well a lot of action oriented manga always give their protagonists one point of focus for a while or throughout a whole story. I'm hoping that doesn't happen here and it could totally not go that way since the other girl is currently whooping her so maybe we'll see something different for once where the MC is in the final bout and the rival doesn't go through this time for the first tournament.

And Teppu is already quite different from many action oriented mangas already so I think it would be good to see something mostly different from the norm.

Tumblr_mfrdsc3t1e1rdyfv3o1_500
joined Apr 25, 2014

Is there any point in this manga where you're actually pulling for the main character to do well?

All of it? No? Just me?

Anyway, I can't believe most of this chapter was a dream sequence ;; I wanna see eyebrows start really fighting already!

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Is there any point in this manga where you're actually pulling for the main character to do well?

All of it? No? Just me?

Anyway, I can't believe most of this chapter was a dream sequence ;; I wanna see eyebrows start really fighting already!

I am the same. Main girl is the best, I hope she destroys everyone.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Especially her brother.

Man if that brother doesn't get punched in the face once by the end of this, I'm gonna riot. >:U

joined Mar 23, 2013

Especially her brother.

Man if that brother doesn't get punched in the face once by the end of this, I'm gonna riot. >:U

I don't know, him getting punched another time is not going to solved his problem. Although I suspect readers just want to see him eat one instead of wishing for his rehabilitation.

Also... this chapter, double-jointed is an umbrella term and there's different degree of flexibility here. Not every double-jointed individuals can do what she has done, also it's not pain free.

Furthermore, while it might seem cool at first for MMA and other things like that. All in all the cons outweigh the pros when it comes to individuals with hypermobility.

That and the very real possibility of permanent damage, because although you can do these things, more often than not someone who can do these things will not understand just how much damage he or she is doing to his or her body in the long run.

last edited at Sep 3, 2014 4:31PM

joined Sep 9, 2013

Aw damn... what a let down to know that there won't be more updates... (I read somewhere that the author abandoned the series, or something like that)

do you have a link to this? I would be saddened that this isn't continued

To reply you must either login or sign up.