Forum › Be Conscious Of Me More! discussion

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Here we have the rare "Thisrty Nico", truly a unique Nico and definitelly a top tier one

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

With that said, i want a full release of these two so badly

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yeeessssss. I really love Nico's "I wanna date heeeeer!" at the beginning - you normally don't see Nico stating so directly that she wants to date someone, so that was a nice touch (even though Nico's monologue quickly changed from "I want to go out with Nozomi" to "I want to one-up Nozomi").

Speaking of which, I'm now imagining a follow-up to this manga where the next day Nozomi, having realized that Nico's actually into her, is now just as embarrassed and flustered as Nico was. I'm guessing that as soon as Nico realized her plan worked, she'd at first be happy/smug to have "won", which would quickly turn into her being very flustered that she might actually get to go out with Nozomi. And then everyone else in µ's would be able to instantly tell that something happened between them.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

NicoNozo gives me life.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

c c combo breaker

B6c1f04788d8af2d84ea30189c7c22cee271b73a1364905957
joined Nov 10, 2017

NozoNico is love. Maybe in the next NozoNico doujin by this artist, Chiro, Nozomi and Nico will become a couple?

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 1:58AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Another one for the "Nico and Nozomi almost get together" pile. I'll keep starving for doujins where they actually do become a couple.

Prety fun despite that, though.

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

This NicoNozo dj was hilarious especially those panels with Nico's tongue breath thing coming out her mouth

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Oh, Nico-chan... Your plan did not go wrong. Worked perfectly! You finally showed your feelings to your beloved Nozomi and now you can understand each other.

Take, for example, the case of Willie E. Coyote. To this day he never understood to have confidence and self-control of himself. He simply abused countless attempts to hunt the fastest bird of the desert with ACME's defective products and he was already mutilated, stabbed, beaten, scalped, ripped, torn, cut in half, crushed, run over, burned alive, cremated, exploded, crammed, shotgun, shot, shattered, soaked, crumpled, spawned, buried alive, whipped, chained, handcuffed, riddled, tortured, humiliated, pulverized, ravished, confused, stupefied, tired, defeated, fucked... But it always ends surviving in the end, challenging beyond gravity and facing the worst situations alone. Now tell me one thing: what did he learn from all this?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Do you know why?

Because he's dumb. Smart but stupid. And that's why we love to laugh at his failures. xD xD xD

Coyote, fighto dayo~!

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Another one for the "Nico and Nozomi almost get together" pile. I'll keep starving for doujins where they actually do become a couple.

Prety fun despite that, though.

I know eventually someone will write a real winner about this ship. It's only a matter of time.

1542604545610[1]
joined Oct 8, 2018

Nozomi and Nico. The two most beautiful girls I've ever seen and the cutest couple ever.

Img_8243
joined Feb 25, 2018

"I don't want to go with such an incomprehensible flow!"
This line is beyond hilarious!!!
Come on NozoNico! Just a little more...

joined Sep 13, 2018

this was so good , fills my heart with joy

To reply you must either login or sign up.