Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Just started catching up with the last month’s updates on this (a little gift to myself after getting some actual work done), and I was wondering if somebody could help me understand the unique combination of atmospheric conditions and Japanese physiology that results in:

• Anyone who gets even a little wet in the rain will inevitably get a severe cold unless they immediately take a long bath.

• Overwork (particularly studying or desk work) can cause people to pass out with a very high fever.

• Colds and fevers are pretty much indistinguishable, and often resemble comas.

(We’ll just leave that sexual-arousal-nosebleed thing for another time.)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Just started catching up with the last month’s updates on this (a little gift to myself after getting some actual work done), and I was wondering if somebody could help me understand the unique combination of atmospheric conditions and Japanese physiology that results in:

• Anyone who gets even a little wet in the rain will inevitably get a severe cold unless they immediately take a long bath.

• Overwork (particularly studying or desk work) can cause people to pass out with a very high fever.

• Colds and fevers are pretty much indistinguishable, and often resemble comas.

(We’ll just leave that sexual-arousal-nosebleed thing for another time.)

I'm no doctor scientist with a Nihongonese degree, but overworking does weaken a person's immune system severely, especially when done days on end. Japanese people work until they collapse, having often 16-18 hour work days, even sleeping at work. It's less of a cold and more of a severe sign of exhaustion, where the smallest things can make them fall ill.
Students are smiliar to a lesser degree, studying late into the night at their desks, usually not realizing how cold they are or in other cases finally catching up on their hobbies at night, because they kept working/studying all day. It's not a coincidence that many normal anime series have a 2AM timeslot.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

OH THANK GOD YOH IS NOT ACTUALLY SUPER SMOOTH
NOW LET US WATCH HER AS SHE SLOWLY BUT SURELY FALLS DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH MIKI BECAUSE THIS IS MOCHI AND MOCHI ALWAYS DELIVERS

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

When someone is literately living on Dynasty lol ^
I just refreshed the page after reading the other daily stuff and there it was. I can't believe you got to it the second it uploaded

last edited at Nov 7, 2018 10:25PM

joined Dec 20, 2016

Less domestic violence, more domestic romance, please, Yoh.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Less domestic violence, more domestic romance, please, Yoh.

the tsundere in her has awakened

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

When someone is literately living on Dynasty lol ^
I just refreshed the page after reading the other daily stuff and there it was. I can't believe you got to it the second it uploaded

Yuri is life when you got none, hon

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

neechan is having a mid-life crisis. Will someone help neechan find the right path?

Heart-Of-The-Earth
Nanofate%20feelz
joined Nov 6, 2013

Yoh, it's wrong to play with your little sister's heart

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Octo Expansion is looking good.

And what kind of reverse prank is that? lol

joined Oct 10, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch58#5

Anyone ever experienced such thing?

Me neither.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

somehow yoh remind me of matsuzaka sensei from shinchan lol

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

Yoh, you gotta love her!

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Poor cthulhu-kun and Muppo.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I actually proffer this to how super unruffled and accepting she seemed last chapter - you know she is gona stay in the relationship - and fall for her sisters affections while being so embarrassed etc - that seems a lot more fun to me :)

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch58#5

Anyone ever experienced such thing?

Me neither.

I don't usually have the chance to eat that kind of ice cream, so if that ever happened to me, I forgot.

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

This actually could make things way more interesting

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

Fucking LOL! Octo HIT!

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Octo means 9.

last edited at Nov 8, 2018 1:47PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Octo means 9.

Check your dictionary.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Lots of tentacles?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I'm extremely confused right now. Where'd the octopus come from? Why is she holding it? How did she forget all about it??? WHAT IS GOING ONNNNN????

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Octo means 9.

Check your dictionary.

THAT SENTENCE HAD TOO MANY SYLLABLES! APOLOGIZE!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

To quote a bunch of glorious losers I admire:

Mistakes into miracles.

joined May 4, 2013

OH THANK GOD YOH IS NOT ACTUALLY SUPER SMOOTH
NOW LET US WATCH HER AS SHE SLOWLY BUT SURELY FALLS DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH MIKI BECAUSE THIS IS MOCHI AND MOCHI ALWAYS DELIVERS

Ikr, Yuri love between siblings is yet to bloom.

To reply you must either login or sign up.