Forum › The Unemployed and the High Schooler discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I love how she knows the legal clause regarding sexual relations with minors specifically in Tokyo by heart.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Heh. Japanese women can look surprisingly young, so you gotta be on your guard if you live Mao's… lifestyle. X)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Heh. Japanese women can look surprisingly young, so you gotta be on your guard if you live Mao's… lifestyle. X)

I took that more as a hint that she did indeed look it up because of Hazumi.

last edited at Oct 17, 2018 9:45AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Where is chapter 2? How can I read this with a chapter missing?

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

According to Canno the Mushoku to JK chapters have no chronological order, you can read them however you want (they aren't even numbered). There's no plot to follow or anything. The second one is in Éclair Blanche, but no one has translated it yet.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

1-1-18000€... Is more expensive than the price of my car*3. I'm crying.

joined Sep 13, 2018

can have sex with a girl until she is 18 ? since when japan? what about making every girl 16 so fat otakus can dream about marry them (because it was suppose to be legal by that age)

joined Jul 26, 2016

can have sex with a girl until she is 18 ? since when japan? what about making every girl 16 so fat otakus can dream about marry them (because it was suppose to be legal by that age)

Necessary reminder that Mao isn't a desperate, socially maladjusted wanker. :v

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

For those interested, Mushoku to JK chaptres are gonna be compiled in a volume!

https://twitter.com/_canno/status/1288429814798405632

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I think this is my favourite of all Canno's works. That probably says a lot about either me, or Canno, but don't ask me which.

joined Dec 13, 2018

What happened to the thread?

This twisted thread needed to be reset. That's what the moderators are for...we needed to entrust yuri discussion to the next generation.

joined Dec 13, 2018

Necessary reminder that Mao isn't a desperate, socially maladjusted wanker. :v

I really like how, even though Mao is a degenerate and a parasite upon society, even she has standards. I do love the "scum discovering her standards" trope.

To reply you must either login or sign up.