Forum › Notes From The Garden Of Lilies discussion

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

I was wondering... Which form of "I" does Yuri use? They're always talking about how she speaks rough so I was just wondering if she uses the standard watashi pronoun or something different. She feels more like an uchi user to me but I have no way of finding out if that's right. If someone has read the raws could they tell me?

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Which form of "I" does Yuri use?

Watashi, although she rarely uses pronouns at all, hence why it's rough.

THANKS DYNASTY SCAN!!!!!

Sigh.

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Not only thanking the wrong group, but also spelling ours wrong. Classy.

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

THANKS DYNASTY SCAN!!!!!

Sigh.

pat pats

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

THANKS DYNASTY SCAN!!!!!

Sigh.

Oh allow me:
Thank you Yuri Project for your awesome work!

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

oh wow 82 comments first time seeing so many comments on a series on this site

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Does a majestic llama leap of joy and fist pumps I am really anxious to see how things turn out in the next chapter >.< definitely some major tension at the end of chapter 7.

Thank you Yuri Project for all the hard work and thank you Dynasty for posting this on your reader :D

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Which form of "I" does Yuri use?

Watashi, although she rarely uses pronouns at all, hence why it's rough.

THANKS DYNASTY SCAN!!!!!

Sigh.

Thanks for the info.

THANKS YURI PROJECT!!!!!

joined Mar 23, 2013

Thank you Yuri Project for this new chapter!

Loved the face of page 23, dat mad, dat jelly.

Great chapter, unfortunately this will make the craving for the next one even more painful.

But I am I patient and so I shall be rewarded soon™ .

joined Mar 25, 2013

Not only thanking the wrong group, but also spelling ours wrong. Classy.

i apologize for that.... (~o~) its just that i got a little excited coz dis is my first yuri manga series... T^T

well then allow me to correct my mistake.. "THANKS DYNASTY READER 4 SCANNING THIS SERIES & THANK YOU YURI PROJECT 4 TRANSLATING...

Hihi
joined Apr 1, 2013

loveeed the girls reaction to kurashiki smile
and chapter 6 was the BEST! (╯3╰)♡

last edited at Apr 1, 2013 4:45PM

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

THANKS DYNASTY SCAN!!!!!

Sigh.

i was scolded for the same mistake on an other post, then i apologize here: thanks yuri projects,
we, lazies and spoiled readers, can't see the work needed for our passion

Kuro_bear
joined Apr 1, 2013

Something makes this series so distinctly different from others.. I'm just completely latched on like a dog on its chew bone. Thanks a ton Y.P and D.S ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'd like to mention that I have a high preference for uniforms with blazers, and the part where Fujiwara grabs Yuri by her tie in chapter 2 is a sexy scene. I'm very impatient for this series. I wonder what the magic is behind this manga that has attracted so many people to post.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I'd like to mention that I have a high preference for uniforms with blazers, and the part where Fujiwara grabs Yuri by her tie in chapter 2 is a sexy scene. I'm very impatient for this series. I wonder what the magic is behind this manga that has attracted so many people to post.

It's a combination of factors really. It's quite good but it's more than that.

There wasn't that many releases let say Q3-4 2012 and Q1 2013 in terms of yuri.

That is until February and march ( lililicious releasing a bunch of Takemiya Jin and some Rakuen's series, Kawaii scans rose from the graves and other releases by multiple groups.)

We've been incredibly blessed these last 2 months, just soooooo many releases.

The Garden of Lilies was being released at a pretty decent rate during this time, so it makes sense that it would be more popular just by the fact we can discuss it chapter by chapter without having to re-read the entire thing to make us remember what's the story ( not that I didn't re-read this a few times just for the heck of it though =D ) .

Edit:

Chapter 3.5 released Feb 26 '13
Chapter 4 released Feb 26 '13
Chapter 5 released Mar 6 '13
Chapter 6 released Mar 22 '13
Chapter 7 released Apr 1 '13

5 chapters in a bit more than 1 month, it's a given that people would talk about it.

last edited at Apr 1, 2013 7:25PM

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I want Yuri Project to have that colorful name just like the other groups XD For some reason I love when they have their own cool different designs and colors plus it sticks out too =D (I think some people just don't see the names), but about 98% of us do look and appreciate the groups =)
Thank you Yuri Project
oh n thank u Dynasty scans as well for always being a great source of information and links XD thank u guys for posting up the chapter as well in your web =)

joined Apr 1, 2013

CANT WAIT for the next chapter!!!

4og3pf8
joined Jan 27, 2012

Thank you Yuri Project and thank you Dynasty for hosting this. I'm glad that I subscribed to the Dynasty Premium under Pay for Gay account.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Oh come on that expression in the first panel of Page 19 is just UNFAIR.

You can't put something that adorable up without a warning first, nearly had a heart attack cause of that.

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

lol what's with that face (at pg 23) fujiwara? dissapointed? or frustrated coz someone else knew something about yuri that you thought you only knew? seems like their differences are starting to catch up with them. well it's about time for conflict to arise and hopefully in the end it will lead for a relationship upgrade.

anyway thank you Yuri Project and thank you Dynasty Scans

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I can't get enough of the reaction faces on page 19. I just keep giggling!

Yuru-yuri00055-650x365
joined Mar 31, 2013

Can't wait to see what's gonna happen. O-O Yuri : too adorable. Fujiwara: uhmmm idk, but love her expression and thinking because it affects Yuri feeling. Arggggg I feel like i want them to be on the bed again like chap 5.
Edit : chap 6 i mean.

last edited at Apr 1, 2013 10:42PM

joined Jan 31, 2013

cant wait 4 the next chapter ><

joined Apr 1, 2013

e_e
dying for the next chapter....

last edited at Apr 1, 2013 11:00PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yuri is so adorable <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.