Forum › Adult Women Don't Try Too Hard discussion

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Not really fan of stories where one side of the couple-to-be knows the other one has feelings for them, and they have feelings for the other one, but choose to not do anything and wait for the other one to confess, even if it takes years. Still cute enough story.

That's what Unchanging Days was parodying, to a degree. Taken at face value, UD is extremely sad, IMO.

I go back and read the final chapter of Unchanging Days every few months. That part where the small cute friends thinks she's about to get hardcore rejected... gets me every time.

joined Mar 6, 2018

That unadultered dorkiness these characters have is just way too amazing. I mean, what is this even, the confession is all messed up, but that just makes it way better. It's a way more "realistic" awkwardness than the often times forced or tripe anxiety you can read in works with younger characters. Amano Shuninta delivers yet again

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That kiss sure was hot.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

That kiss sure was hot.

Hahahahaha

Yya%20background
joined Feb 2, 2015

This was adorable! I loved the awkward moments and I feel like the characters had a certain chemistry between them.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Not really fan of stories where one side of the couple-to-be knows the other one has feelings for them, and they have feelings for the other one, but choose to not do anything and wait for the other one to confess, even if it takes years. Still cute enough story.

i'm with you one that one. I especially hate it when the one who knows, dates other people, in order to make their love jealous, and confess. Nothing tells the women you love, that you're interested in a lesbian relationship with them, like sleeping with a bunch of guys. There is no chance, that she'll get the wrong idea, that you're straight, and give up on you, with a clear message like that.

last edited at Aug 27, 2018 1:16AM

joined Jul 21, 2016

Cute story!

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

This Artstyle is 2 much 4 me

Webp.net-compress-image
joined Apr 28, 2016

Soooo cuuteee XD

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The thing with the hell ramen went a little overboard, but I can attest from multiple personal experiences that if you set up a meaningless challenge for yourself and beat it, tackling a more personally-relevant challenge is much easier immediately afterwards, while you're riding that success high. Though I am guessing An was riding an entirely different high, since her body must have been pumped full of endorphins in response to all that capsaicin...

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Yami will be proud of you

To reply you must either login or sign up.