Forum › Works you want to see Animated!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Whether it is Manga, Light Novel, Visual Novel, Webtoon or even doujins ; List the works <- Yuri, Subtext or Non-yuri - you want to see animated. You can also add your reasons for wanting them animated.

Here are some I want to see animated:

1. Touhou
This one should make one hell of an anime but to my surprise there is none [not counting the fan made one]. I really can't grasp my head as to why there is no Touhou anime? Want to see it animated with all the cast or atleast the bigshots. ;)

2. Blue Eye Material
A soft-yuri manga with premature ending. The writer wanted to draw more but the series/magazine got canceled and he had to rush it with next chapter as the last one. With decent art, story and engaging plot I think this one will make for a good anime.

3. Love Lab - Yurified!
It is great as it is but it would be awesome if we get to see its yurified version - a remake. The pair I want to see the most is this:

4. OVA's of yuri oneshots ; Past Heaven, its sequel, Spring - a Minute among many others.

Among VNs, The ones I want to see animated the most are:

1. Flowers Le Volume with its sequels

2. Kindred Spirits on the Roof

3. A Little Lily Princess

last edited at Jul 2, 2018 3:22PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Sakura-chan’s amazing adventure book 1

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Addendum, termina

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is My Hobby Weird? as a smut OVA. If they nail the sound on the audiophile girl, that'd be sweet.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

The one and only (fucking cries because it's not gonna happen)

P/S: About touhou, ZUN said everyone is welcome to make a Touhou anime, as long as they don't count it as canon (something about it will put a limit to the fanon community). So you can understand that why companies don't want to make an anime if it will be counted fan-make.

last edited at Jul 2, 2018 6:31PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nettai gyoo because is soooooooooo sweeeeet!!!
An anime of Atelier Shalie would be good too with more subtext hehehehe.

A season 2 of Is not my fault that I'm not popular! to cover all the yuri adventures

Dungeon meshi is not yuri but it should be animated

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Highway Blossoms- A yuri visual novel.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Is My Hobby Weird? as a smut OVA. If they nail the sound on the audiophile girl, that'd be sweet.

Holy shit, that sounds amazing.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Lonely Sheep, Lonely Wolf. I can totally see it as a short, sweet series.

Love Flicker as a series of cute as hell episodes. They're not really cohesive as a linear, connected story but I wouldn't mind.

My Chemical Romance as maybe something like a web short.

last edited at Jul 5, 2018 12:15PM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

termina

Oh yes. Nettaigyo too.

I'd like to see stuff with grown-ups. The family of Up and Down + Helter Skelter could make a really sweet series. Or Musume no iede or 34-sai mushoku-san.

last edited at Jul 5, 2018 4:17PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd love to see an anthology series animating Morishima's work, like Conditions For Paradise or A Lapis Lazuli Blue Dream.

Can you imagine an OVA of Nostalgia? That'd be really sweet.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I'd love to see Virgins' Empire animated, though it would be impossible to do well in a single season, so little chance of that.

Hayate x Blade has always been one of my top deserves to be animated series, and I still feel the same.

To reply you must either login or sign up.