Forum › Song of the Sea discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

Naicee( ◠‿◠ )

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Thanks Binbou for working on more stuff from Fujisawa Makoto. There's such an endearing clumsiness to their art that I personally love. Along with their story telling and characters, of course. :3

Are there any more stories with goat, err monster girls? I-it's not like I need more of that in my life, baka.

Thanks Binbou for working on more stuff from Fujisawa Makoto. There's such an endearing clumsiness to their art that I personally love. Along with their story telling and characters, of course. :3

Are there any more stories with goat, err monster girls? I-it's not like I need more of that in my life, baka.

That's the reason I started collecting her and many other artists' work. I love clumsy artwork. She's improved a lot, as you'll see from an older work we'll release later.

There was a two page prequel she did for the goat story. Other than that there's the prequel/sequel to this and a story she did about a witch.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Great work, I can only imagine how much work this must have taken. May I ask what the main font you used was?

I use Chinacat Thin for dialog and Im Wunderland for narration. Then there's like ten other fonts for other types of dialog, main title and sfx, just ask if you wanna know of any specific ones.

Thank you, the main dialog one in particular was what I was most interested in. It's more...delicate (?) than the fonts I've been trying and I really like the look.

20915164_597552393764352_8024686276250055365_n
joined Aug 31, 2017

Such a beautiful story. I was tearing up a bit

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

That's the reason I started collecting her and many other artists' work. I love clumsy artwork. She's improved a lot, as you'll see from an older work we'll release later.

There was a two page prequel she did for the goat story. Other than that there's the prequel/sequel to this and a story she did about a witch.

I'm finding it's up my alley, too. Looking forward to seeing any more of her stuff, for sure.

If you guys need a proof reader/quality checker, lemme know. I've never done it before, but uh, English (look how my resume is on point).

I'm finding it's up my alley, too. Looking forward to seeing any more of her stuff, for sure.

If you guys need a proof reader/quality checker, lemme know. I've never done it before, but uh, English (look how my resume is on point).

Got one you can check already actually. Go ahead and send me a message at arckuno@hotmail.com or discord (Arckuno#3289)

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

Definitely was getting some Your Name vibes midway through. I enjoyed this a lot.

Fixed a couple typos and missing sfx.

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

Ah, that hit me deep in my heart ;-; glad it end sweet :3

joined Jul 31, 2013

I loved this one. Goat Girls was also one of the best one-shots, so this author rules.

joined Jun 22, 2017

Good thing this is the modern age with scuba gear and stuff.

joined Mar 17, 2018

Loved this!
I would like another part where the author shows a bit what comes after... maybe with a little explanation why she can now change her appearance on her own and speak normal :-D
... but I guess there won't be another part?! Do I guess it's free for my imagination :-D

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

beautiful

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Thank you for putting this up, and thank you also to the scanlators and translators. Such a sweet story.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Thank you for putting this up, and thank you also to the scanlators and translators. Such a sweet story.

You're welcome <3
Getting this feedback from readers is a really nice part of the job.
Also, I love your user name

joined Jun 27, 2017

Huh, two manga's about Mermaids on the frontpage... this one and https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/there_are_no_mermaids_in_this_town

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Huh, two manga's about Mermaids on the frontpage... this one and https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/there_are_no_mermaids_in_this_town

Mermaids are cute.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Breathtakingly touching

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

The writing and pacing were terrific, the translation must be excellent too!
I love the simple art, the goofy characters and all that stuff! Cuteness rules!

joined Jul 1, 2020

Infinite/10

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

One of the many take downs I will miss on this site....

To reply you must either login or sign up.