Forum › Comic Girls discussion

14563569_10210355485340661_8696223903187077871_n
joined Jul 27, 2017

Post more chapters goddammit I'm still waiting

joined Mar 22, 2017

Hope some kind fansub group will revive this project. Or anime will pass the current translated manga with in episode 7 for sure.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why doesnt the girl who unironically has her viewpoint character PRAISING GOD for seeing girls changing in the locker room just flat out win the gay sweepstakes? Koyume is up there, too, but come on. Kaosu is so gay she probably has no idea other orientations even exist.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Wow, they got through an entire Sports manga in just a few pages

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Holy shit, thank jesus for the group that decided to pick this up. The anime was godlike, may this scanlation continue for ages to come! ABABABABABA

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

Um....why has Kaosu suddenly started to be called Kaos?

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

No offense to the people from p106 who im sure worked very hard to scanslate the earlier chapter but i always felt the translations were a bit too literal...so i really enjoyed Kirara Fantasia's transcription of it

Dynasty_shii4
joined Jun 18, 2013

I would guess that's because she's called Kaos in the Crunchyroll script. I'm actually surprised nobody went for Chaos, though maybe it's because of "Kirara Chaos".

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Ririka and Nyaos show up right on time, anyway Kaos and Koyume tried their best to take care of their crushes, but it's interesting Kaos thought what would her grandma do in this situation, she probably got more than just her clothes from her.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I would guess that's because she's called Kaos in the Crunchyroll script. I'm actually surprised nobody went for Chaos, though maybe it's because of "Kirara Chaos".

I think it's because of her name - Kaoruko, therefore making a slight put on her name by writing it with a K. She also wears a bunch of different clothes with the letter K on them, for some reason. Guess she really likes the letter.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I think it's because of her name - Kaoruko, therefore making a slight put on her name by writing it with a K. She also wears a bunch of different clothes with the letter K on them, for some reason. Guess she really likes the letter.

She likes the letter K? Reminds me of a little someone. (Also, I never saw any K in her clothes) a

Anyway, I started this manga some time ago (after the anime ended) and it was really nice. Can't wait for more chapters.

last edited at Jun 30, 2018 2:54AM

MegaWallflower
Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Are Koyume and Tsubasa really going to get to go on a "date"? I hope so, that'll be adorable and hilarious.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

The end of GGO anime and the start of Koyume and Tsubasa's date, today is a blessed day.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

She likes the letter K? Reminds me of a little someone. (Also, I never saw any K in her clothes) a

Anyway, I started this manga some time ago (after the anime ended) and it was really nice. Can't wait for more chapters.

She literally wears clothes with nothing but the letter "K" on them, especially in the early chapters. She also wears clothes that say "Kos".

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The end of GGO anime and the start of Koyume and Tsubasa's date, today is a blessed day.

Really?! I need to watch it. :O

She literally wears clothes with nothing but the letter "K" on them, especially in the early chapters. She also wears clothes that say "Kos".

I seriously didn't notice. lol

joined Oct 10, 2016

Now someone needs to reactivate Kiniro Mosaic and I'll be in heaven.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Beautiful date. For Tsubasa, Koyume is cute and Ruki is just Ruki.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Intense headpatting
Also, it's obvious by now, but I noticed the anime adapts some chapters out of order. That kinda threw me off at first when reading the manga, since I started the anime first. I even thought I skipped an episode due to not remembering the cat cafe part, but I checked my Crunchyroll and didn't skip any. Do I just not remember that part in the anime or did it skip that? lol

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

So pure. I loved the sudden appearance of the teacher and editor in cosplay hahaha.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It seems Ruki is interested in a threesome.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Kaos-sensei (; . ;)

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Everyone is confusing Kaos' mom fot Kaos herself. xD
In the anime, only Kaos and the landlady are around, though.

And Ruki having a crush on both Kaos and her mom. lol
But Kaos' mom seems kinda gay too. xD

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Yes, going to the baths to admire the female body, it's all for the manga of course, there couldn't be any other underlying reasons for wanting to look at naked women

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This wa nice. XD
Fuura-senpai looks so different without her hair in her face. lol

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Poor Rukki. I feel you, Rukki.
But at least you got Kaos.

last edited at Dec 3, 2018 12:35AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.