Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

In the second season, Yuu will experience the feeling of hating someone for the first time...As she battles for the position of student council president.

False info. The second season will actually follow Yuu's daughter. This will be the Jojo of yuri with every descendant learns to acquire a different human emotion through lesbianism.

we got some veeeeery nice bonus pages for the Aniversary of dengeki Daioh, not sure if we will get it here

Think it's fine if we post it in the 4rum anyway: Bonus 4koma (credits to /u/).

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

In the second season, Yuu will experience the feeling of hating someone for the first time...As she battles for the position of student council president.

False info. The second season will actually follow Yuu's daughter. This will be the Jojo of yuri with every descendant learns to acquire a different human emotion through lesbianism.

A science baby she had with Touko, I hope...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Gudetamago posted:

we got some veeeeery nice bonus pages for the Aniversary of dengeki Daioh, not sure if we will get it here

Think it's fine if we post it in the 4rum anyway: Bonus 4koma (credits to /u/).

Oh well here's the other page https://i.imgur.com/AXSMEU6.jpg

I just hope the season 2 ends with "The emotions were inside you all along!"

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 10:36AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

A science baby she had with Touko, I hope...

Nah, Yuu reproduces asexually

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Think it's fine if we post it in the 4rum anyway: Bonus 4koma (credits to /u/)

I spit my drink at the last panel, not gonna lie. XD

Jhkjhk
joined Jan 7, 2014

Nah, Yuu reproduces asexually

Worth noticing that she is also aromantic and she is only confused.

Tumblr_omrtnbr9ks1vkx8d3o5_250
joined Feb 28, 2018

According to Yagakimi twitter, the next chapter is focusing on Yuu's sister, Rei. I wonder if she finally finds out about Yuu, whether it's by chance, logic or when Yuu just straight up tells her. I can also see how Rei giving her some advice can be a trigger for Yuu's confession to Touko and a start of a new plotline.

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

According to Yagakimi twitter, the next chapter is focusing on Yuu's sister, Rei. I wonder if she finally finds out about Yuu, whether it's by chance, logic or when Yuu just straight up tells her. I can also see how Rei giving her some advice can be a trigger for Yuu's confession to Touko and a start of a new plotline.

Nice! Can't wait.

Yuno
joined Aug 22, 2016

I'm so ready for the next chapter rn

joined Jan 25, 2017

http://moetron.net/post/175233255990/

Yuu and Touko have their actresses for the new anime. I really like the picks, especially Touko's.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I have 0 knowledge of Yuu's seiyu... I'll just wait for the pv to judge

joined Jan 25, 2017

Aoba from New Game?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

SpiritusNox posted:

Aoba from New Game?

Ah fack! how come, I saw another website earlier and said that it was Yuki Takao! but it's actually Yuki Takada... I'm relieved now.
Still... I really want to hear that pv soon

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Aww, Kanemoto Hisako was good as Yuu in the drama CDs though, haha. I love Takada Yuuki though :') She was especially great in Blue Reflection (game), which I'm only mentioning because I think her voice in that role would fit Yuu nicely.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Aww, Kanemoto Hisako was good as Yuu in the drama CDs though, haha.

She was. Her voice was very much a perfect fit. But she is leaving her VA job temporarily to study abroad. Seeing that they kept Touko's VA from the PV, I wonder if they were originally planning on casting her as Yuu too and had to recast midway through. I hope that's not the case and the news came before the production.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Aww, Kanemoto Hisako was good as Yuu in the drama CDs though, haha. I love Takada Yuuki though :') She was especially great in Blue Reflection (game), which I'm only mentioning because I think her voice in that role would fit Yuu nicely.

Wait there's a drama cd?? I'd love to hear it. Is it available anywhere online?

Tumblr_omrtnbr9ks1vkx8d3o5_250
joined Feb 28, 2018

Well, at least they kept Minako Kotobuki. Now I need Yoko Hikasa as our third girl and I'll die a happy person.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Bloom into You anime preview.

https://youtu.be/_yVedXph7Ig

It looks really freaking good. I hope they keep that quality throughout the series.

last edited at Jun 26, 2018 11:12AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooooh I love the voices!! aaaaahhhh... I can rest now

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Yuu's new voice is decent. Somewhat close to the PV's but I still prefer the latter. Art & animation quality is looking much better than what the promo poster suggested. If they are able to keep this up throughout without much QUALITY then I can't wait for the date ep. Character designs, specifically the faces, aren't as distinctive as the manga's but they do an ok job at honoring the original designs. I can live with that. The BGM is nice but slightly generic. The composer (Michiru Oshima) has a very good track record so I'm not exactly worried.

All in all, I'm looking forward to the anime again.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Yeah, as I expected, the studio is decent enough to make something beautiful. The background in special is great.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Well, it's a PV, they'd better make it look good. X) But yeah, I like the voices.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

From the sounds of it the people filling the various creative roles have been shown to excel in their various area based on past work.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

im so excited for bloom into you anime adaptation. cant waittttt but yuu sound like aoba too much. everytime i close my eyes i hear aoba lol

last edited at Jun 26, 2018 11:40PM

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Honestly, Hisako Kanemoto’s voice is the most perfect for Yuu’s but Takada Yuuki is good too. It seems the production knows it and find a voice that is distinct and slightly the same with Kanemoto. Too happy that they recur Minako Kotobuki as Touko. I’m contented. From her most popular role as Mugi-senpai in K-On to her Asuka-senpai in Hibike, now she’s Nanami-senpai! Most of the senpai’s role. I just can’t wait for this anime. Looking forward for October!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.