Forum › Urara Meirochou discussion

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Ironically, mushroom divination, i.e. using magic mushrooms to go on a vision quest, sounds just about right for her.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I love when 4koma uses black backgrounds when they get serious. It happens on the Yuuki Yuuna 4koma too.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Good good! Glimpses into the mysteries of Chiya. I can't wait for more!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

And a scarf of friendship as well

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Lots of yuri fanservice this chapter, loved it!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Just what the hell am I looking at in the sixth panel?!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Finally.

This is the last time Koume had a romance with Chiya, so enjoy.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Ah, at last. More fluffy divination, and just the barest traces of the plot revolving around Chiya starting to show up.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That info about how Chiya's design was born was interesting. I hope next chapter comes soon.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Man, it feels like it's been forever. What was going on in this series again?

last edited at Jun 16, 2018 9:16PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

What was going on in this series again?

Chiya meets Kuro and Kon wants to see it too.

Anyway, how special is Chiya that she never got a cold before? Of all the stuff she pulled in the anime this one was the most incredible. I think she even is immune to human cold and this one was a special cold induced by something.

Whatever, ChiyaxKon is the cutest and Kon feeding Chiya is great.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Anyway, how special is Chiya that she never got a cold before? Of all the stuff she pulled in the anime this one was the most incredible. I think she even is immune to human cold and this one was a special cold induced by something.

I suspect this is probably just more the "idiots don't catch colds" trope than anything really special.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Captain Saku's harem

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

How nice of the girls, trying to find a wife for their teacher

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This is going places: finding Nina's soulmate, Kon's soulmate and showing Chiya's adorable tail in page 31, I don't remember if she even showed her tail in the anime. But yeah, destined soulmates are important.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

These girls are too cute! Season 2 when?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well that makes the second couple

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Oh my god, Chiya actually stops to consider it in the manga because the Kitsune Spirit offers her Kon's belly whenever she wants it, that's absolutely amazing, I can't believe the anime cut that. Just give Chiya the belly she wants, she'll make Kon purr regardless if she's possessed or not.

The little Kon's story at the start was cute too, with her tail and fox ears.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I foresee a wedding in the future

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Hey, the Ura-idol thing was in Kirara Fantasia. I guess a Nono chapter is good every once in a while, but the best part was the final panel, really.

Darynka Makarchuk
joined Jun 2, 2018

Why both manga and anime are so unknown
It doesn't even apear at yuri lists 2017 or 2018
I thought it would be more popular of how gay it is
Such a shame

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I hope they reveal someday what they really saw in that lake and what was going on with Kon's nightmare, the only thing we know is that Kon used part of Chiya's powers because they said "four red eyes".

^But yeah, this manga should be more popular, not only because of the mystery surrounding the plot and Chiya, but because of how gay it is, this moment right here is what made me fall in love with this couple in the anime, it's even better in the manga because of Chiya's body being outside any panels, as if she's showing to the gods in the town that she has no restrictions surrounding her, that nothing can stop her to be together with Kon forever, to have Kon rely on her forever. The whole thing is just beautiful. It just needs the soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbduj9MbE_o

Yes, now it's perfect.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This chapter is lovely

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Finally we meet Koume's witch, I wish there was some Koume x Marie art out there, I think there is only one picture of them on pixiv. Kon already has Chiya, so I hope Koume really becomes the best in the town so she can get back with Marie.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Okay that chapter was pretty much the cutest thing ever. The french is what seals it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.