Forum › Citrus discussion

joined Mar 23, 2013

I must say, I am surprised at seeing this over 1000 now.

Other than that... Haven't seen much things from this author so I'm kind of sad now.
I need more angst and pervertedness and feels and cute reactions... kissing also.

I'm not surprised this has a lot of comments. This is pretty much your cookie cutter shoujo with two girls instead.

last edited at May 15, 2014 10:44PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

The special was cute and sweet. A nice gift to us readers while waiting for the drama, haha.

joined Dec 12, 2013

YEEEEEES !!!
YOU GO SABUROUTA <3

xxcindybeexx
Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

I just loved how the artist draws Mei's pained faces. You can just feel the angst radiating from your computer screen.

HAHAHHA SO TRUEEEE!! XD

The version on MF was an incomplete draft that was posted without Yuri Project's knowledge or permission. This is the complete, quality-checked version.

this is why i no longer use manga fox and haven't for quite some time. i felt that my computer was dirtied every time i used their site lol, and then it started listed EVERYTHING i'd check/read as licensed. and honestly, it feels like there's no longer anything new to read that's actually new and not done before so was really no point to it. this site is only one i use now to read manga lol. cause even if it's as cliche as all (eg. citrus lol) it's yuri and that makes it all ok! =P

edit: actually only reason i used MF as long as i did was cause of their comment sections on the mangas, cause LOL at riling up all the 12-14 yr olds who think they know everything.

last edited at May 16, 2014 3:09PM

Images%20(6)
joined Nov 16, 2013

I cant help but think that what Himeko said foreshadows some upcoming events... She might really sock Yuzu's face ;-;

last edited at May 16, 2014 6:16PM

Avatartumblr_mpvg8jhf141s7jg4vo1_500
joined Apr 9, 2014

I cant help but think that what Himeko said foreshadows some upcoming events... She might really sock Yuzu's face ;-;

I thought something like that too. I mean, we don't really know how Mei is going to react to that kiss and all but it'll probably be as clear as day that something happened (especially for Himeko because she is supposed to know Mei really well) so I think she'll realize it and depending on what she comes to know she might really break Yuzu's face. The only thing I can tell you though is that (more) drama is coming. xD

last edited at May 16, 2014 8:48PM

Images%20(6)
joined Nov 16, 2013

I thought something like that too. I mean, we don't really know how Mei is going to react to that kiss and all but it'll probably be as clear as day that something happened (especially for Himeko because she is supposed to know Mei really well) so I think she'll realize it and depending on what she comes to know she might really break Yuzu's face. The only thing I can tell you though is that (more) drama is coming. xD

Lol, and it's gonna be interesting. CANT WAIT >.<

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

Why do I have a feeling Mei just gonna treat it like it was nothing again (even though it really bothered her) , and perhaps try to distance herself from Yuzu, making Yuzu confuse what the hell happened.

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

I laughed at the roller-coaster ride, IT WAS HILARIOUS. LOL

Magikarp___karpador_by_maoshizuo-d5z8ufw
joined Apr 10, 2014

Chapter 10 raw is out now.......
Ohhh god!!!.....

joined May 16, 2012

SHOCK O_O no not really!!! that girl is so evil

joined Apr 10, 2014

And I love it Muahahhahahaha!

joined May 16, 2012

hate to admit it but yeah kinda makes things more interesting, she so cute, so young, so manipulative and so evil lol just the perfect villain to hate, she's like a really cute kitty who can't do wrong but actually planning how to kill you behind your back. makes me wonder what makes here so... how should I say this frustrated with her life? it's like she wants everything to be miserable like her, that outburst smashing is so yandere like idk.

last edited at May 17, 2014 9:15PM

joined Apr 10, 2014

hate to admit it but yeah kinda makes things more interesting, she so cute, so young, so manipulative and so evil lol just the perfect villain to hate, she's like a really cute kitty who can't do wrong but actually planning how to kill you behind your back. makes me wonder what makes here so... who should I say this frustrated with her life? it's like she wants everything to be miserable like her, that outburst smashing is so yandere like idk.

And also she reminds me of Nezumi from Majisuka Gakuen. she's cute, manipulative, evil? ( cause she can destroy your ship) but I still love her :3 ahhhhh can't wait for the translation <3

joined May 16, 2012

hate to admit it but yeah kinda makes things more interesting, she so cute, so young, so manipulative and so evil lol just the perfect villain to hate, she's like a really cute kitty who can't do wrong but actually planning how to kill you behind your back. makes me wonder what makes here so... how should I say this frustrated with her life? it's like she wants everything to be miserable like her, that outburst smashing is so yandere like idk.

And also she reminds me of Nezumi from Majisuka Gakuen. she's cute, manipulative, evil? ( cause she can destroy your ship) but I still love her :3 ahhhhh can't wait for the translation <3

yeah and I love Nezumi she's a mess but also a tragic character and I love mayuyu so I can't really hate her more like irritated anyway don't know where this story will go maybe more jealousy and drama and lol I don't know why I like story like this, that just do nothing with you but to makes you more frustrated than anything, reward you with little hope then smack you in the face the next time, but you still ends up asking for more. I'm not an M Saburouta, don't make me ><

last edited at May 17, 2014 9:16PM

Avatartumblr_mpvg8jhf141s7jg4vo1_500
joined Apr 9, 2014

Lol, and it's gonna be interesting. CANT WAIT >.<

Yes! And tomorrow we'll (hopefully) get to see the raws of chapter 10.

EDIT: It seems it's already out. lol

Why do I have a feeling Mei just gonna treat it like it was nothing again (even though it really bothered her) , and perhaps try to distance herself from Yuzu, making Yuzu confuse what the hell happened.

Because that's how she is. However, I find it hard to figure out what's on her mind so we never know what she'll do. I also think that regardless of which reaction we'll see, Himeko will realize that something's wrong. Even if Mei tries to act like nothing really happened, I don't know if she'll be able to properly hide her feelings this time because by now she must have realized she likes Yuzu back, and she probably doesn't know what to do. She said they should stop with what they were doing, but I don't think that's what she wants even if that's the logical choice. I don't know if I'm looking too much into it but chapter 10 will be promising. lol

last edited at May 17, 2014 10:31AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh man, those raws, I certainly didn't expect that. And you know, I think that the only real drama on the story stems from Mei and her poorly developed social skills. Yuzu's while naive and somewhat airheaded is a pretty strong lead and with determination to get things done.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

damn chapter 9 what a end .. cant wait for the next shapter:)i hope mei is not all that badly hurt..

she is probably very hurt. to her, one more person has let her down and abandoned her. first her father. then her grandfather. now Yuzu. I suspect that the next few chapters are going to be very dark and lonely for Mei.

yeah i also think that ...

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...hey guys, check this out,.. I made a music video of mei x yuzu...you can watch it if you are interested...(^_^)v https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1401506980135489&set=vb.100008286021289&type=2&theater

joined May 16, 2012

so after reading some rough translation if I understand that right it seems like someone is starting to be jealous and showing signs of possessiveness (yeah I'm looking at you Mei you Tsundere)

So they actually thought about their future more like Yuzu thought about it internally that as long as they're sister there's more chance of them being together than as a lover would and as a family they could be together forever, so she think that would be better with a big question mark?

but then Matsuri ask the crucial question I hope Yuzu get that in her head or this villain purpose will be for nothing, I mean this is the only time I kinda agree with Matsuri, if you love someone isn't that you want to make love with them that if you don't have any desire or what so ever it could be just friendship, but I think Yuzu knows the answer she just won't admit it yet.

As for Mei Idk I think she still regards being family more important than any romantic love or so she think so but maybe after this she would finally realize that what she feels for Yuzu is far from being family, or rather she already knew it she just won't admit it and nice excuse MeiMei I never heard about a sister kissing her onee chan's nape as a quality time as being sisters all of those action you did just makes me sure you want Yuzu so bad.

Red_river_rerrr
joined May 18, 2014

The chapter 10 raws are out?! YAYSIES! Anybody got a link? Aw f*ck it, I'm too impatient so I'm googling this! (Even though I was naughty and read ^ spoilers [thanks btw cause I can't read Japanese.]) I do sure hope Mei and Yuzu work their issues out....>.< I can't stand to see all the angst and the suffering. Drives me up the wall, but I love it so friggin much! <3

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

so do we have a rough idea of when DS will have chapter 10 ? and btw can't wait to buy the book that comes out in dec (where i live)

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

so do we have a rough idea of when DS will have chapter 10 ?

No - nobody here is involved in its scanlation, so it's best to assume the release schedule will remain consistent with what it has been thus far. We'll have it up shortly after Yuri Project releases it. Be sure to keep track of its series page there for the quickest updates. (Assuming of course that nobody else has released it...though I'm confident we would wait for the YP version regardless).

and btw can't wait to buy the book that comes out in dec (where i live)

Hype!

last edited at May 18, 2014 9:42PM

Himeko the cat
Adventure-time-with-fionna-and-cake-wallpapers_36777_1920x1200
joined May 22, 2014

well i love this series its so good. it always leaves me wanting more. i probably have read volume one like ten time !

Gaaaaahhhhhh
joined May 8, 2014

well i love this series its so good. it always leaves me wanting more. i probably have read volume one like ten time !

Always a cliffhanger ending... but i love it!

To reply you must either login or sign up.