Forum › Secret Garden discussion

joined Feb 18, 2015

Aughh... cute but, why did she go out with him in the first place? Uhhh this bothers me alot than i expected.

In order to make sure he didn't get his hooks into her sister, of course! She knew that he thought she was Miho, so she took advantage of the mistaken identity, accepted his invitation, and crushed his small boyish heart.

Now they need to extend it and do "The Parent Trap" version, where they have hot sex every time they get together to plan how to get their parents back together so they can share a room for the rest of high school.

last edited at Jan 24, 2018 3:34PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

That's the faintest incest ever. Still cute tho.
Sequel please.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Leave it to incest yuri to bring some cute back for today but I'm getting SO TIRED of the same * SUDDENLY A BOY OH NO WHERE DID HE COME FROM IS HE A BOYFRIEND I THOUGHT WE SAID WOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER WAS THIS REALLY JUST A ONE SIDED LOVE * drama angst plot please do something else lol.

I see you got had by the same vile filth as I did just now nee-san. Fuck those kinds of stories.

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

I demand a sequel.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Now, kiss...

Cx1o7fdveaadzpu.jpg%20large
joined Apr 24, 2017

I'm pretty sure I already saw a manga about a guy crossdressing into his sister to keep boys away or something like that once, but well, it stays something pretty rare to see.

But for sure, the random boy with the "I was the only one" line is so cliché.

I think it's Nanashi no Asterism the manga you're talking about.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

What ever happened to this manga, started out great ended up shitty.

Tlen0idlaki
joined Apr 20, 2015

Sometimes I think yuri must be the worst genre. How often was a plot like this used? e-e

So.. A twin pretend to be her sister identical twin so she can ruin the later romantic chance with a guy, just so she can keep her sister for herself? I'm certain that it has to be yuri (or yaoi) for this plot to work

The more common hetero trope will be: 'one sister pretend to be other, so they can date the guy + some drama +got found out, but they end up with each other anyway'. Maybe you mistook it with that one?

I'm pretty sure I already saw a manga about a guy crossdressing into his sister to keep boys away or something like that once, but well, it stays something pretty rare to see.

But for sure, the random boy with the "I was the only one" line is so cliché.

I also remember a manga, where a guy, who kept his secret crush's photo in his pocket, got in some sort of accident, his face was immensely scarred, so the plastic surgeon had to reconstruct his face from the only photo this guy had: his crush. So he ends up with the same face and due to various circumstances has to impersonate the girl's sister (or cousin, don't remember clearly), who went missing. Other than that, he sometimes pretends to be the girl herself in order to not let other guys get closer to her.

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Now, kiss...

Yep! Can't leave us hanging with this kind of build up. Gotta at least get to first base!

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

I re-read this manga, but still, it bothers me that Kaho dropped the date with Miho, to go with the stranger-boy-from-the-station, I mean just literally stood Miho up for the whole remainder of the day, not just talk with the guy and then meet with Miho afterwards, if you check the pages when Miho saw them from the music store, Kaho and the train-stranger were doing just fine, meaning she didn't know yet that the guy was confused, but after the train-stranger dropped the bomb that confuses him with the twins, Kaho suddenly decided to leave the guy, what's up with that? Does she think she was the one being admired by the guy, then when she realizes it's actually is Miho, she decided to dump the train-stranger, because she also loves Miho. I think Kaho might be bisexual given the case.

Okay, on another view point, maybe the author didn't express well the scenarios that she wanted to convey, like most of the comments above that, Kaho just wanted to c*ckblock the guy from Miho. I hope in the future, Author-san will not confuse the readers by the actions of the main characters.

Kachinsky
joined Oct 12, 2016

rEkT

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This was interesting; would love to see a sequel!

What's your icon from?

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

"I'm sorry. You're really bothering me right now." savage, I love it

To reply you must either login or sign up.