Femaleshepardredd
joined Apr 7, 2018

But the last update was on December so.....the wait is almost over....LMAO

joined Jun 12, 2015

Liz is so unpredictable.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

... FeelsBadMan

Edit: It was pretty clear what Liz was going for. Damn it MC, it wasn't because your present was cheap.

last edited at Apr 10, 2018 1:36PM

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

... FeelsBadMan

Edit: It was pretty clear what Liz was going for. Damn it MC, it wasn't because your present was cheap.

Is it? Maybe it's been to long since I've read the prior chapters but I don't get it.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

You can't make the same thing again author, it takes months until the next chapter give something to the readers please. Still i really like this.

last edited at Apr 10, 2018 1:58PM

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

What just happened ?

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

it seems like she has some issues with her ears? Like last time they were about to hook up, MC licked her ear and Liz immediately pushed her off. Don't really understand but looking forward to what's next

joined Jun 30, 2016

Again with this thing?! this bitch makes no sense! I hate this type of people/characters that think others can understand them without them saying anything about themselves, like they expect people to be able to read their fucking minds, so stupid!

last edited at Apr 10, 2018 2:32PM

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Again with this thing?! this bitch makes no sense! I hate this type of people/characters that think others can understand them without them saying anything about themselves, like they expect people to be able to read their fucking minds, so stupid!

as someone who were like this before, i don't think she wants to be understood because maybe of the belief that "no one will understand me anyway, so I'll just push them away when they did something that triggers me instead of telling them what's up". Not saying that it's justified, because it's still unwise, but it could explain her actions. But this is just me putting my own self in Liz's POV.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Looks like somebody hates the job!

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Maybe she was drunk!

joined Jun 30, 2016

as someone who were like this before, i don't think she wants to be understood because maybe of the belief that "no one will understand me anyway, so I'll just push them away when they did something that triggers me instead of telling them what's up". Not saying that it's justified, because it's still unwise, but it could explain her actions. But this is just me putting my own self in Liz's POV.

I dont man, i just cant stand that type of character, exactly like Mei from Citrus.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

What is wrong with you gals? One is in constant hysteria the second one is a total wipe!
"Get out, no kiss me, then fck off, no lick my tits" and of course that puppy will ran do it in instant.
Blondy why not open your mouth a bit and ask like what's wrong? sorry. I can eat those earrings if they are that bad.
argh. damn it's frustrating...
I'm so smart here on the couch, oh me )

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

I don’t get what’s going on... why did Liz push the MC away? Because she’s so use to getting them that she expect something more romantic?

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I don’t get what’s going on... why did Liz push the MC away? Because she’s so use to getting them that she expect something more romantic?

Maybe the earrings gave her some bad memories?

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh issues. So many issues.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Hmmmm. My bet is that she got a similar gift from an ex or a deceased parent and it is bring back way too many memories. Poor girl. I really like them as a couple. Hope they can work it out.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'd say there are a couple of potential interpretations. 1: She has some issue with her ears, as was mentioned by AkiraH or 2. Liz was trying to show her her "real self", without all the glamour, and Honjo pushed her away and gave her a present that indicated that all she sees is the rock star, not anything else. (Or maybe she was mistreated by a guitarist?)

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Waiting 4 months for another chapter sure is gonna fucking sting. Though I hope the twist is something a bit more imaginitive than "wow that looks like something me n my ex used to wear" because if it does those 4 months sure as hell aint gonna feel worth it.

joined May 11, 2017

I still think that somehow Liz and Honjo know each other from the past. Liz had a thing for the MC, went through a MAJOR makeover, became an idol and is much more confident that the then popular MC would fall for her only when she showed a glimpse of the "real her" Honjo just literally pushed her away and can only see the rockstar. We shall wait and see for god knows how long.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Hm, I dunno what to think of this one. It's gorgeous, but so much useless drama and pushing around...

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

It's definitely an ear or earring issue.

joined Nov 30, 2011

I still think that somehow Liz and Honjo know each other from the past. Liz had a thing for the MC, went through a MAJOR makeover, became an idol and is much more confident that the then popular MC would fall for her only when she showed a glimpse of the "real her" Honjo just literally pushed her away and can only see the rockstar. We shall wait and see for god knows how long.

I was thinking along similar lines as well.

Also, for someone who had a previous relationship, Honjou is acting like she never had one before.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Liz probably has clearly an ear issue as laughable as it is. When Honjo kissed her in ear before she pushed Honjo away too. And now with earrings? Wth.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

This Manga is strange, me likes it! Trough it can use the drama tag

To reply you must either login or sign up.