Forum › ChikaRiko Pocky Day discussion

Spirituální Kaktus
37833320_1961397290586822_3285643036477882368_n
joined Aug 9, 2017

Honestly i don't like chikariko, like at all, but when it's from Kougi i just can't help myself..:D

joined Dec 19, 2016

Chika and Riko pairing always reminds me that Chika is a shitty person for treating You the way she did. I don't see how anyone could like this pairing.

Screenshot_20171211-200054~2
joined Oct 11, 2016

this was adorable

Nicomaki%20profile
joined Aug 7, 2016

Can you people who dislike ChikaRiko just stay silent instead of saying it in the discussion for literally every one of their doujins?

R85fsaeisfamplbd.mp4_000002879
joined Sep 20, 2013

Can you people who dislike ChikaRiko just stay silent instead of saying it in the discussion for literally every one of their doujins?

Agreed. It'd be easier for them to keep their dislikes to themselves. Or better, just leave.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

no yoshiko x you at the end /10

last edited at Nov 14, 2017 3:28AM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Thank you. It just feels like such a petty thing to do. Like they feel the need to do it because they feel their ship is threatened by it. They can take their negativity somewhere else where people actually care about their negative opinion on the ship.

joined Dec 19, 2016

I don't care about shipping itself. This pairing just signifies that Chika is a shitty person. So live in your fantasy as you love a terrible person.

joined Dec 19, 2016

Thank you. It just feels like such a petty thing to do. Like they feel the need to do it because they feel their ship is threatened by it. They can take their negativity somewhere else where people actually care about their negative opinion on the ship.

It's even funnier to watch people get butthurt when some offends their terrible pairing. I don't care about shipping or the pairing itself, just what it signifies. Chika is a terrible person.

23167557_287001871807451_6882043956442271009_n
joined Nov 6, 2017

I love yoshiko x you

last edited at Nov 14, 2017 1:11PM

Nicomaki%20profile
joined Aug 7, 2016

It's even funnier to watch people get butthurt when some offends their terrible pairing. I don't care about shipping or the pairing itself, just what it signifies. Chika is a terrible person.

You're just being petty right now, just leave and don't come into threads for doujins you know you'll hate.

60337920_p6
joined Nov 14, 2014

"booo... I don't like her, so I'm just gonna bashing on every doujins she appears and I hope people will hate her too or whatever".

On the doujin topic: Riko, you should know whenever a person playing an intense game, they shouldn't be bothered, just wait and you will get a lot of "pocky"

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Hummmm maybe the traduction it's grown, I gess? In this part
huehuehue
Because in the original it said リリ that the exactly translate it's "lily" but it seems more right that, because she is Riko, it's Riry.
I'm asking because in the anime she say Riry too but how in japanesse the L doesn't exist I'm confused ^^"

Jeezzz%202
joined Jan 11, 2017

https://image.prntscr.com/image/qFiZkdt3SUeTy1k6YpqDsw.png
Because in the original it said リリ that the exactly translate it's "lily" but it seems more right that, because she is Riko, it's Riry.
I'm asking because in the anime she say Riry too but how in japanesse the L doesn't exist I'm confused ^^"

Don't over think. They just pronounce "L" as "R".

last edited at Nov 14, 2017 11:43PM by Nezchan

Jeezzz%202
joined Jan 11, 2017

Chika and Riko pairing always reminds me that Chika is a shitty person for treating You the way she did. I don't see how anyone could like this pairing.

Huh???

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

リリー could be transliterated any number of ways. I've always used "Lily" because it seems like the kind of flowery (heh) name that Yoshiko would come up with. "Riri" is also pretty common, because it's a straight phonetic repetition. "Rily" or "Riry," which I hadn't considered, and the official subs' "LiLi" seem to me to have the advantages of neither.

I had a conversation with some friends about this right before submitting this because I was second guessing my decision, but couldn't decide and just went with what I've always used.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Okay look Chikariko is great, but that last panel is pure gold. I love the idea of youyoshi hanging out, playing games and being silly together. Great ship.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

リリー could be transliterated any number of ways. I've always used "Lily" because it seems like the kind of flowery (heh) name that Yoshiko would come up with. "Riri" is also pretty common, because it's a straight phonetic repetition. "Rily" or "Riry," which I hadn't considered, and the official subs' "LiLi" seem to me to have the advantages of neither.

I had a conversation with some friends about this right before submitting this because I was second guessing my decision, but couldn't decide and just went with what I've always used.

Thank you for your explanation :D I expect don't bother you with what I said >.< It was just a little strange at first but this make sense

joined May 31, 2013

Okay look Chikariko is great, but that last panel is pure gold. I love the idea of youyoshi hanging out, playing games and being silly together. Great ship.

I also like the You-Yoshiko pairing. It feels that You is the one who can better deal with Yoshiko's chuuni tendencies, and the only one that manages to make Yoshiko act as the Tsukkomi.

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

I also like the You-Yoshiko pairing. It feels that You is the one who can better deal with Yoshiko's chuuni tendencies, and the only one that manages to make Yoshiko act as the Tsukkomi.

if you want tsukkomi You, check out the audio dramas, she's the designated tsukkomi in almost every one she appears in

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

This is too perfect. There is both friendship and romance <3~

White_mage
joined Feb 28, 2013

Yes. How dare Chika make other friends beside her. The nerve of some people.
But no seriously. What the hell are you even going on about?

last edited at Nov 15, 2017 10:32AM

joined Nov 12, 2017

What's with all the hate lol , just shut up and enjoy kougi's work

Thatguywholikestoship
15078895_927017337429203_7393148802970343621_n
joined Jan 15, 2017

Right? I came here looking for some Kougi level work, and I also got YouYoshi. It's like christmas came a little early!
Feels so good.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Time was Nez would come down on shipping war crap with the blazing fury of a thousand gay suns. They were simpler days.

last edited at Nov 15, 2017 10:57PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.