Forum › My Eyeballs Told Me To Dedicate Everything I Have To You: Last Part discussion

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Somehow I feel like I've read a manga somewhat like this, except instead of eating the eyeball they used a knife...

Pretty sure you're thinking of this.

joined Mar 14, 2016

I'm not into eye licking'n shit,but i kinda liked it. Its nice & cute i guess

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Eye don't really have much of a problem with this story. It's just hard for me to "see" the appeal to licking an eyeball. Also, reading this makes my I's dry.

last edited at Aug 25, 2016 8:57PM

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

so how does everyday life work for them now? can they still see normally or do they only see from the other's perspective? if the latter, do they swap eyes when they need to be apart or do they just never part anymore?

As stated here: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_eyeballs_told_me_to_dedicate_everything_i_have_to_you_last_part#5, it seems it only happens sometimes.

but if it only happens sometimes, does that mean they are blind most of the time?

Anthropomorphed
joined Oct 5, 2016

so how does everyday life work for them now? can they still see normally or do they only see from the other's perspective? if the latter, do they swap eyes when they need to be apart or do they just never part anymore?

As stated here: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_eyeballs_told_me_to_dedicate_everything_i_have_to_you_last_part#5, it seems it only happens sometimes.

but if it only happens sometimes, does that mean they are blind most of the time?

You've got something wrong. The uncovered Eye is the eye they can see normally with and the other person can look thru it with there covered eye, thats why its one left and one right uncovered and covered

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

I was expecting these to be merely weird but that was unexpectedly adorable, lol. Much better than the other eyeball licking chapter here, Wildly Blossoming Black Sarena.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Wtf...?

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

Too tangible to be metaphorical. Oddly symbolic.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Too tangible to be metaphorical. Oddly symbolic.

And symbolically odd.

oddly wholesome

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I saw the word eyeball in the title and immediately thought of Thought Slime.

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

...Huh. Still weird and gross, but the ending was surprisingly wholesome, and even a little cute? Weird.

To reply you must either login or sign up.