Adorable. Cute. Moe out the butt. YES!

Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

moeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Oh thank God I'm not the only one who's got those "yeah right" moments

joined Apr 15, 2013

The credit page was the funniest part to me. I'm not saying that it's not a funny series, but damn. Dat credit page.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

while reading this, i can't help but play this marimite rap
Dounarunooo?!? douranarunooo!!!!! Dounarunottara dounarunoooo!! ~Sachiko fangirl mode XD

Panda_icon
joined Feb 8, 2013

all the moeeeeeeee ヽ(´▽`)ノ

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

This is adorably awesome! Love the yuri-fangirling xD

I WANT MOAR

last edited at Nov 13, 2013 7:20PM

joined Nov 14, 2013

Cute!! I have chapter 4, who can i send it to so they can upload it to the site?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I love this manga, so cute ♥

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

MOE!!!!
once again secret flowers 6 is on yuri-ism atm :P

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Shouldn't you be posting that in the Secret Flowers discussion instead of other random threads?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

MOE!!!!

Responding to your previous comment on this.

so its been more than a week, still no yuri-ism uploads? did you guys have a fall out or something?

No falling out, just a matter of business. We now have a one week delay, anything later than that is just a bit of change on our part.

In future, please post somewhere at least semi-relevant to the topic at hand. If you really don't know where to go, post in the top thread.

joined Apr 4, 2014

I like this little yuri 4koma. It's an enjoyable manga to pass the time.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

MOE!!!!

Responding to your previous comment on this.

so its been more than a week, still no yuri-ism uploads? did you guys have a fall out or something?

No falling out, just a matter of business. We now have a one week delay, anything later than that is just a bit of change on our part.

In future, please post somewhere at least semi-relevant to the topic at hand. If you really don't know where to go, post in the top thread.

kay.

joined Mar 12, 2014

Funny and cute

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I'm not interested in religion either and I also go to a catholic school.. fuck logic xD

There are a lot of catholic schools in my country (they were the first schools to be around actually), even catholic university, can't say they don't enforce religious practices but the people attending usually go there for convenience (economic or just cuz it's close to their home), not because they are religious.

I guess it is used as some sort of parody in this manga, a parody to a manga that exists within the manga that the Senpai keeps referencing for yuri moments.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Her Maria-sama-like series might be a Class S story with akogare and romantic two-girl friendships. That would explain why the older girl is so bewildered at what it's like to feel real romantic feelings for her kouhai.

The kouhai saying that reminds me of Noriko.

I've read a little ahead in Japanese and I hope both that the series continues and that it gets translated. I miss the past when you could hope for even a less-well-known manga to get a chance to be published by Seven Seas, etc. I guess Crunchyroll is taking up some of the slack.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Anyone know why Miyu said Eh? Gaijin-san? (a foreigner?) in the last panel on the left here? Yuzurikyo then said, "Mo....! Watashi-no baka!"

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_my_god_please_ch01#3

Miya said "(i'm) First year Sakura Class Natsume Miyu" and Tzudzurabara replied "Me, (I'm) Tzudzurabara Yuzurikyo" with a little "tsu" as an exclamation point. What made her sound foreign? Her name [綴原 柚梨きよつ] is very pretty - Spell-Rose Yuzu-Pear. It's the same yuzu citrus fruit as in Sakura Trick. We know how she says it because the manga has furigani. They both agreed she did something wrong/idiotic.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I also went to a catholic school but wasn't interested in religion at all haha... I just liked how nice the people there was, so kind~

joined Jan 8, 2014

I wonder if there is more...it says ongoing but its been so long...
So moe ^_^

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I wonder if there is more...it says ongoing but its been so long...
So moe ^_^

I don't know what its Japan status is nor its scanlation status. What I've read in Japanese is ahead of the scanlations and is excellent, and I love it.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I finally realized what was going on: It's not a big, funny joke. It's the little point that Tsudzubara Yuzuriko mangled her own name, first and last, so it came out TsudzuRAbara YuzuriKYO. And for some reason, to Miyu, that version of her name sounded "foreign." Maybe Korean or Chinese?

Later on Miyu calls her YuzuriKYO-san and Tsudzubara corrects her, finally.

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 8:07PM

joined May 21, 2018

Her name [綴原 柚梨きよつ] is very pretty - Spell-Rose Yuzu-Pear. It's the same yuzu citrus fruit as in Sakura Trick.

Moment of revelation, i finally understand why the manga Citrus has this name ^^""

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

I miss this manga ( ._.) I wish for a good Yuri love ending, but GOD PLEASE! let this story be revived. (Maybe it is but haven’t seen it around yet on other websites or at the manga story I’ve been to a few times)

^̮^ this manga is just too cute!
May Yuri Long Live!!!

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

this is in my top 5 for sure.

this is maybe as far as i read ahead so i am eager to see more.

last edited at Mar 22, 2020 8:52PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.