Forum › Pulse discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Maybe Alex was too lazy to post spoiler cuz she was watching Kobayashi or maybe because she had rough day at work and didn't have time to post spoiler hmmmmm

Naw, that can't be it. Has to be something more sinister.

My money's on the illuminati.

My money's on bears.

Instead of bears you could donate money on Dragons :/

joined Sep 16, 2017

episode 59, 60 - I like how this was handled :) Olivia showed a backbone by stepping in and exposing Sue's actions. That took courage cos she might be questioned as an accomplice or even lose her job. And Mel kept her cool even with Sue losing her's.
episode 61 - Sue is in big trouble but somehow I feel we haven't seen the last of her crazy ass :/ Good that Mel has a friend she can talk to even though she thinks she can take on the world by herself. I still wonder why Lynn gave the contract to Sue. Hope we get an answer to that. And that cliffhanger oh my. I also believe in a happy ending here but the story sure is taking the hardest way to it :)

I gonna guess that the reason why Lynn gave Sue the contract, as proof of evidence that she, Lynn wanted Mel to do her surgery long before they became lovers and the agreement that exists between them.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Maybe Alex was too lazy to post spoiler cuz she was watching Kobayashi or maybe because she had rough day at work and didn't have time to post spoiler hmmmmm

Naw, that can't be it. Has to be something more sinister.

My money's on the illuminati.

My money's on bears.

Instead of bears you could donate money on Dragons :/

Curse those dragon-bears that secretly rule the world!

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

episode 59, 60 - I like how this was handled :) Olivia showed a backbone by stepping in and exposing Sue's actions. That took courage cos she might be questioned as an accomplice or even lose her job. And Mel kept her cool even with Sue losing her's.
episode 61 - Sue is in big trouble but somehow I feel we haven't seen the last of her crazy ass :/ Good that Mel has a friend she can talk to even though she thinks she can take on the world by herself. I still wonder why Lynn gave the contract to Sue. Hope we get an answer to that. And that cliffhanger oh my. I also believe in a happy ending here but the story sure is taking the hardest way to it :)

I gonna guess that the reason why Lynn gave Sue the contract, as proof of evidence that she, Lynn wanted Mel to do her surgery long before they became lovers and the agreement that exists between them.

I don't think so ;) She wouldn't give the only evidence she had to the person who wanted to eliminate Lynn from Mel's life. She'd brought it to the board.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Feb 2, 2016

Omg this was best cliffhanger Ratana satis

I don't want give to much info Lynn look Lynn get heart and Mel is nowhere to be found

881145485673de37198357ebaf654b7b--pizza-dude-fani
joined Jan 31, 2016

This may be a far fetched theory:
I think that the patient is NOT Mel, but instead Sue..... Just because of the description provided by the paramedics. The observation " Height IS 170 centimeters" is very conclusive it doesn't contains words like "around" or "might". This suggest that 170 cm is the exact height of the patient, which doesn't match Mel's height of 175cm, but does fit the criteria for Sue (being shorter than Mel). Additional to the around 30 yr old description, Sue wore similar sunglasses as the broken ones in the cover photo (and no lipstick similar to the patient, referenced in chapter 61 ). I refrained from using appearances as evidence, because of the case of "Facial Disfigurement". I couldn't conclude if she had no surviving family members so I ignored that statement. As for the patient's relationship status (single), I assumed that as time passed between the two incident Sue divorced David. Assuming Olivia's reaction to the identity of the patient, Olivia obviously knew the patient VERY well. Looking at the character chart the only person who was she knew was Sue (given that she didn't know any of Mel's sex friends, and that Grace left). As for the final evidence..... the quote " She gave herself one LAST CHANCE to do GOOD for the people who are still alive" < Think about it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

P.S I'm not doing this for verification, but just for the fact that I needed to blow off some steam....and payback for making me cry for "Mel's death" ;) Thx for reading ....*goes back in turtle shell*

last edited at Sep 22, 2017 12:06PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Omg this was best cliffhanger Ratana satis

I don't want give to much info Lynn look Lynn get heart and Mel is nowhere to be found

The weakest cliff ever. This doctor at the very end is Mel.

It's one of those chapters that I don't like.

joined Aug 29, 2015

this was a good cliffhanger, I was on edge while scrolling down the pages. the doctor couldn't be Sue because of her injured hand and she's dealing with court cases. the patient might be Mel, simply because the patient's hair color resemble hers. every artist deliberately add details on their work for a certain purpose. so, it couldn't be a mistake. either way, if it's Mel or Sue, I think almost everyone expected Pulse to go for a tragic route. there were already red flags since from the start that this will happen but I'm still hoping it's not Mel. sh*t I might need a box of tissue for the next chapter.

last edited at Sep 22, 2017 2:14PM

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I hope that the person is still not Mel...and oh God, please tell me that the doc is Olivia and not Sue...okay it's clear that this one is not Olivia...

Tama-chan-senpai_mini
joined Apr 10, 2016

I hope that the person is still not Mel...and oh God, please tell me that the doc is Olivia and not Sue...okay it's clear that this one is not Olivia...

The doctor can't really be Sue now can it? I mean with her hand and stuff... I'm pretty sure she is unable to do precise work with it.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

The doctor can't really be Sue now can it? I mean with her hand and stuff... I'm pretty sure she is unable to do precise work with it.

I saw someone mentioning chapter 1, first page, being a flashback to Lynn's operation. If so then the donor is not Mel.

And if it somehow is Mel... I'm gonna flip the table.

last edited at Sep 22, 2017 3:47PM

joined Jul 22, 2017

ohhhhhhhhhhh my god i'm praying that the plot twist is that the victim is someone else and the doctor is mel and we still get a happy ending, if it's not i'm gonna be so pissed that this was another comic to end in tragic lesbians. ratana...please don't follow the tragic lesbian trend i'm beggin' ya

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

That doctor better be Mel otherwise I will flip every table in my apartment (7...i have 7 table like objects why? I don't know). It has to be a random victim from the sidewalk because Sue is technically married. Remember they said 'single' and no family. Sue has both of those doesn't she and is on the board for that hospital. Her being in an accident wouldn't go unnoticed for long by anybody.

If it's Mel...Please don't be Mel. Not every angst story needs a double dose of angst/tragic ending. Let the lesbians be happy goddammit!

last edited at Sep 22, 2017 7:37PM

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I saw someone mentioning chapter 1, first page, being a flashback to Lynn's operation. If so then the donor is not Mel.

And if it somehow is Mel... I'm gonna flip the table.

Oh yeah I forget that Sue cannot operate anymore.

Everybody's gonna flip their tables.

joined Dec 19, 2016

So this will take an unexpected turn if it is Mel on the table.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Jan 16, 2016

First of all a long: Pheeeeeew!
Happy to see that all the worries are blown away now, hehe.

Now it looks alot like next time we see some kind of time-jump and see where Lynn and Mel meet again a few month/years later. (considering that Lynn has to stay in the hospital I just don't see how she could still stop Mel's plans). Can live with that and looking forward to see it's going in direction of the ending :)

Of course I 'do' hope that the end is not just seeing them meet again and then it's finished... want to see at least a lil glimpse of their future together. crosses fingers

last edited at Sep 30, 2017 9:02AM

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

episode 62,63 - Now that was tense. Total emotional rollercoaster :) I was 99% sure Mel was ok with that 1% of doubt that a great story would end in a bad and inconsistent way like WDTFS lol. Ofcourse Mel had to be ok cos otherwise Lynn would totally be torn apart by guilt and sadness and that just wouldn't fit with the rest of the story. We can relax a bit now. But it's not over yet. I also hope we will get to see a bit of their future or at least some time together after they are reunited. Not all in one episode like: I missed you, I'm sorry, I love you, the end. I so don't like such quick endings. A picnic with Mel, Lynn, Crystal and her gf would be cool. With Crystal and Mel bickering and the other two laughing :D

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Feb 2, 2016

Wow now come the run for money will Lynn cash up to Mel or let her go heheh
This week chapter was amazing good definitely the stuff animal Lynn away Carrie

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Poor Mr. Buns

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Feb 2, 2016

First of all I wonder where you could get the cover for chapter 65 Lynn
This look like the rollercoaster is about end so
I must said thank You Ratana saris

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

To reply you must either login or sign up.