Forum › Posts by KingOfBeast01

KingOfBeast01
Pulse discussion 22 Sep 11:34
881145485673de37198357ebaf654b7b--pizza-dude-fani
joined Jan 31, 2016

This may be a far fetched theory:
I think that the patient is NOT Mel, but instead Sue..... Just because of the description provided by the paramedics. The observation " Height IS 170 centimeters" is very conclusive it doesn't contains words like "around" or "might". This suggest that 170 cm is the exact height of the patient, which doesn't match Mel's height of 175cm, but does fit the criteria for Sue (being shorter than Mel). Additional to the around 30 yr old description, Sue wore similar sunglasses as the broken ones in the cover photo (and no lipstick similar to the patient, referenced in chapter 61 ). I refrained from using appearances as evidence, because of the case of "Facial Disfigurement". I couldn't conclude if she had no surviving family members so I ignored that statement. As for the patient's relationship status (single), I assumed that as time passed between the two incident Sue divorced David. Assuming Olivia's reaction to the identity of the patient, Olivia obviously knew the patient VERY well. Looking at the character chart the only person who was she knew was Sue (given that she didn't know any of Mel's sex friends, and that Grace left). As for the final evidence..... the quote " She gave herself one LAST CHANCE to do GOOD for the people who are still alive" < Think about it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

P.S I'm not doing this for verification, but just for the fact that I needed to blow off some steam....and payback for making me cry for "Mel's death" ;) Thx for reading ....*goes back in turtle shell*

last edited at Sep 22, 2017 12:06PM

KingOfBeast01
Image Comments 07 Aug 22:07
881145485673de37198357ebaf654b7b--pizza-dude-fani
joined Jan 31, 2016
Pulse%20ep15%20cover

Anyone realized that Lynn never called Mel by her name? But only by "Doctor"? T_T prays that one day it will happen