Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Feb 8, 2016

is this that bloom into you manga? that's actually pretty good. i used to read it, and i'm waiting for more chapters until i start over since i caught up into it. if you're talking about something else, do correct me.

No, blooming sequence. Manhwa. I like the art... lol

Ah, my apologies. who's it by?maybe i'll look it up. the translations of the titles always for some reason differ at times so i mix things up easily at times.

joined Feb 8, 2016

WTDFS isn't number 1 in the GL category on the english Lezhin site. It's only number 4. Pulse is #1 followed by The Love Doctor and Moonlight Garden.

i guess it doesn't get number 1 as much as it did before. i used to see it a lot on the top when i'd check new releases on the lezhin site a while back. i don't check the site enough to look at ranking anymore, so thanks for the update. i think the last time i did it was serenade that was on top in terms of GL category.

last edited at Sep 15, 2017 12:10AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I wish I could draw.. I have a high respect for those who can.. and I wonder how it feels like to articulate your ideas in that way.. fascinating really.

It can be frustrating and takes up a lot of time, but once you finish it feels good.

What I feel exactly..frustration is the one that weighs most that's why it's exhausting to do it..and the reason I still draw is because of the feeling you get after seeing the result..tho in few occasions, I still feel frustrated after seeing the finish product coz I don't like it..xD

Everyone can draw really, it just takes a lot of time and commitment to get good at it.

Yeah..as for me right now, it's more like a hobby than a passion..it's really not a priority so I don't really invest my time and be committed..tho if I had been given a push when I was younger, maybe, it might have been different now..xD

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

sayuri12

one day when i feel good enough, even if it's just a short thing. I'd want to make an original GL/Yuri comic too. I think it would be nice to do.

My dream when I was around primary school(doing my own art and story). Lol I was only introduce to manga and yuri when I was graduating in high school.

LustGreed when you say you'd make one for wdtfs? you mean some fanart right? cool hope i can see it soon. this fandom always needs more fanart and fanstuff(vids, fanfic, etc.)

Yes, but who knows when I could do/finish that..the last time I made one, it was a NozoEli fanart. It took me whole day for sketching and took me like after half a year to continue colouring and finishing it..loooool

Anyway! If anything, i think me, LustGreed, and Vanbun can be under the artist's team like assistants at most since we don't think we can handle something as complex as heading a comic. lol there are many things you can help with like coloring, etc. aside from being the main artist.

I'm in if ever I'm needed..xD

last edited at Sep 15, 2017 2:42AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Albert once said, "Logic leads from A to B. Imagination leads everywhere". Damn... it includes then, A to B. tsk,tsk...

Everywhere? Including mental illness hospital? Hahaha, Albert is sure a funny dude. Oh wait wait, who is this Albert? You don't mean The Albert, do you? Cuz he didn't say that. He said this instead

"Many things which go under my name are badly translated from the German or are invented by other people"
From Witness to a Century: Encounters with the Noted, the Notorious, and the Three SOBs Chapter 17. Available on Amazon for $18.31 (Paperback). ;-)

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

lol, it seems like roberta, you and Foxy Lady have the same style of writing and wording, lolll, and quoting here and there also, lol, cryptic commenting also =))))).

Find it kinda funny =)))))

joined Feb 8, 2016

I'm in if ever I'm needed..xD

Awesome. XD me too.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Did I give much credit to TG? Let us see...

I've seen enough so no thanks xDDDD
And yes, you have given TG too much credit.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

lol, it seems like roberta, you and Foxy Lady have the same style of writing and wording, lolll, and quoting here and there also, lol, cryptic commenting also =))))).

Now that you mention it. :O)
Hahaha Foxy did you not like your username, either? XD hlama knows how it feels. You and her can be buddies XD

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 11:07AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

LOL Yoonie your comments are always GOLDEN XDDDDD

Now that you mention it. :O)
Hahaha Foxy did you not like your username, either? XD hlama know how it feels. You and her can be buddies XD

LOLOL

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

sayuri12

and I don't think it's that bad. you got free flowing spirit in your writing. haha.

This is so sweeeeet.. ima go show this to my elementary teacher :( she kept punishing me over this my whole childhood :(((

As for my inner TG? one day when i feel good enough, even if it's just a short thing. I'd want to make an original GL/Yuri comic too. I think it would be nice to do.

And when you do, please write a note with sayuri12 name, so I can be over analysing your work and obsessing over it..
#ProspectiveClient

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 12:38PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

multiple accounts, right? don't need to change the writing or style. sometimes the gist or thought gives way even trying the pro or con. i purposely did not change anything even the wordings..... short but very meaningful. I made this account when i was still sorting things out. I was surprise it takes so long to notice roberta's style of writing. I was expecting it when i first wrote in this forum. damn... I was disappointed. I even mentioned i have two accounts: one in here, the other to other forums. damn... (shaking head, tsk,tsk) did i give much credit? yes, i have seen it.

Don't you know already that I am not a very bright kid? If yoonie didn't mention, I would have never guessed.
Foxy Robert, please go easy on me. TT_____TT

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

LOL Yoonie your comments are always GOLDEN XDDDDD

I know I'm awesome xDDDDDDD.

Hmmmmm, should I make another account and showing my evil inner self? Hmmmmmmmmm, lollll

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

roberta

LOLLL, you only commented in here two times when I mentioned your connection with Foxy Lady. That isnt fast enough to you? I need to speed up my game then, lollll

The first time, you had intention to hide your identity, so you mentioned Foxy Lady in your comment, and you changed your style of wording. I find your first comment suspicious, though, because of the way it went deep into quoting and analysing here and there, but I brushed it off, lollll.

Cause simply I dont care to find out who is who, lollll

The second time, you make it too clear for me not to see, lollllll, so it comes out naturally, lollll.

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 10:33PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

What people are thinking and what they say don't necessarily have the same timing.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Yoonie
Lol I am upgrading you to platinum XDDD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Yoonie
Lol I am upgrading you to platinum XDDD

Yo. YO! Not cool. Not cool at all.

I know I'm awesome xDDDDDDD.

Jeezzz yoonie, you remind me of some people.

last edited at Sep 16, 2017 11:38PM

joined Jun 23, 2017

What people are thinking and what they say don't necessarily have the same timing.

Yup... The speech bubbles were a dead giveaway.

last edited at Sep 17, 2017 1:16AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Es0teric

EXACTLY ..
yoonie0104

sometimes you really say things as they are in my mind.. XDDD these last 10 days more than ever..

joined May 18, 2017

Greetings everyone. Wow, this forum adds pages like a printer on steroids. If that was a thing.

Just caught up with the craziness and the chapters. Though mostly was looking forward to your assessments (instead I found a lot of pages with paranoia and people getting all Spanish soap opera in here) but found a lot of user conspiracy none sense. Anyway, I'm in the same boat as many of you; I don't even know why we need Ch93 and I'm even more disappointed at the whole Seju exit.

Nothing else but wait for tomorrow and see if;

1- Last Min Plot Twist ( everyone in an asylum and this was Sumin tripping on major drugs to treat her delirious of grandeur)

2- Seju never returns (please let her never come back to Sumin

3- Fluff for the team blonde (enough with the sex already)

4- An actual plot twist ( Sungji reminiscing about her first love and how her heart was broken)

5- Announcement of TG side story on his Seju met Sumin

I guess there's nothing else to do but wait. Ugh

last edited at Sep 17, 2017 11:08AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

LurKings

Though mostly was looking forward to your assessments

hahahhahahahha.. I am so happy this chapter didn't send you to rahab like it did to me.. which assessment really when this chapter just threw every logic out of the window !

we are just waiting and waiting for the unexpected

last edited at Sep 17, 2017 11:43AM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I won't even try to read all of these comments, this is my first time posting here,I just seem to be too happy cos Seju left, maybe for good, I am thrilled with adult women actually having sex in yuri manga/manwah (spelling?) any media honestly, instead of ambiguous stuff, I hope they have a bunch of fluffiness too tho, and then it ends and It'll be one of my favorite titles forever and ever again. Director Nim and Sung-ji are too precious together.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Haha, Nora... It's not worth it. XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

KatzeDerNacht

are you German by any chance?

Director Nim and Sung-ji are too precious together.

huh? please elaborate

joined May 18, 2017

LurKings

Though mostly was looking forward to your assessments

hahahhahahahha.. I am so happy this chapter didn't send you to rahab like it did to me.. which assessment really when this chapter just threw every logic out of the window !

we are just waiting and waiting for the unexpected

Nora

Is there NO hope?! haha what happened to the bet with Yoonie?

To reply you must either login or sign up.