Forum › Pulse discussion

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Sep 8, 2017

The cliffhanger for 61... Ratana please have mercy on me, I just want some lovin'

joined Feb 2, 2016

Omg no blanking way my

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

And now I wonder if she's going to be Lynn's donor...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Jul 5, 2017

Please don't tell me this is going where I think it's going... Mel dies and gives her heart to Lynn

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 10:28AM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

Please don't tell me this is going where I think it's going... Mel dies and gives her heart to Lynn

This is what I'm afraid of right now. She did say she'd do it.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I think everyone should let the scenes play out before jumping to the wrong conclusion and going into hysterics. It's fun to speculate what will happen, and I think it's really great to see fans being so invested in these stories that they get super emotional (and I'm speaking as a fan myself :D)...but I hope some people can respect the direction the story takes and how the author wishes to tell it rather than just spam her with their grief or anger when things don't seem to pan out to their liking before the scene is even completely finished (like they have in previous episodes LOL).

I personally think it would take more than just a car to take down Mel...but if not, welp ...car OP, pls nerf xD.

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 12:57PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

^Thinking what may happen due to what was said in the past is not really jumping into conclusions ;) It is a possibility. I don't know if Ratana ever said anything about the end (if she assured us it'll be a happy one or not) so I'm waiting impatiently for the next chapter right now. Either Mel dies and Lynn finds out after the transplant or she won't end up hit or she'll end up in critical condition and Lynn will pray for her to live. The 3rd option would give Olivia and Crystal the opportunity to talk to Lynn so I prefer it the most.

joined Jul 5, 2017

It's called reaction. Just a fan reacting to a scene. Also, just thinking about the possibility of what might happen based on the scene given. No one is disrespecting the author here. :)

joined Jan 6, 2017

It's called reaction. Just a fan reacting to a scene. Also, just thinking about the possibility of what might happen based on the scene given. No one is disrespecting the author here. :)

I forgot to add this, but my previous comment was not directed towards anyone specifically on this thread, and was mainly a reference to some of the author's fans on FB who have gone to the extent of starting hashtags and making threats because they jumped the gun with their conclusions. Most fans have really great comment contributions, thought-provoking theories, and emotional reactions...speculations are totally great and fun (I've had my fair share of thoughts that have been both wrong and right), but making threats because a story's direction is not to one's liking is not. :)

joined Jul 22, 2017

For a series that has generally been good by an author who has shown an understanding of how important it is to have happy gay stories, I'm terrified that this is going to end with a cliché tragic lesbian ending. I want to believe in Ratana because of how much I've loved her work but this is a very dangerous trope. Either way, the cliffhanger is a bit in the cheap drama department, no? Everything else though...great stuff.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I feel like I am the only one who is absolutely, one hundred percent certain that this story will have a happy ending.

joined Jan 8, 2017

Well, a protagonist dying at the end of the story indicates Tragedy as genre. But as far as I know this is drama, I'm confident no one will die.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Well, a protagonist dying at the end of the story indicates Tragedy as genre. But as far as I know this is drama, I'm confident no one will die.

But giving tag "tragedy" right away would be kinda a spoiler...

joined Jan 8, 2017

Combining Tragedy and Drama at this point is really deadly. Quite a sadist there Ms. (^^.)

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 4:20AM

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

episode 59, 60 - I like how this was handled :) Olivia showed a backbone by stepping in and exposing Sue's actions. That took courage cos she might be questioned as an accomplice or even lose her job. And Mel kept her cool even with Sue losing her's.
episode 61 - Sue is in big trouble but somehow I feel we haven't seen the last of her crazy ass :/ Good that Mel has a friend she can talk to even though she thinks she can take on the world by herself. I still wonder why Lynn gave the contract to Sue. Hope we get an answer to that. And that cliffhanger oh my. I also believe in a happy ending here but the story sure is taking the hardest way to it :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Combining Tragedy and Drama at this point is really deadly. Quite a sadist there Ms. (^^.)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 5:59PM

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I still wonder why Lynn gave the contract to Sue.

I have a feeling this will be important somehow. I can't find any logical explanation why would she give her that. Sue had no idea it even exists so she had to find out and the only way to do so is by talking with Lynn. What were they talking about that caused Lynn to reveal the existence of a contract...

joined Feb 10, 2017

No spoiler this week. Guess that means we'll have to wait a little longer for the next episode. =)

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

No spoiler this week. Guess that means we'll have to wait a little longer for the next episode. =)

Maybe it's on hiatus this week?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Maybe Alex was too lazy to post spoiler cuz she was watching Kobayashi or maybe because she had rough day at work and didn't have time to post spoiler hmmmmm

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Maybe Alex was too lazy to post spoiler cuz she was watching Kobayashi or maybe because she had rough day at work and didn't have time to post spoiler hmmmmm

Naw, that can't be it. Has to be something more sinister.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My money's on the illuminati.

joined Jan 6, 2017

My money's on the illuminati.

My money's on bears.

To reply you must either login or sign up.