Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jul 5, 2017

Sex is the answer. Always. This is really disappointing. The story had so many potential to be good, but they just blew it.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Something is not right.. either the next chapter is not the last.. or it is ending a bit too early.. Why was Seju's mother Villa so significant ? and it is not just to bait Seju to go there, if Sumin and Sungji would end up together regardless

NozoEli_trash

I also needed this..can't we do it together??looool jk

if they offer a discount XD

joined Mar 5, 2017

how long does it take to complete the rehabilitation program XD?

I'm sorry to tell you this but i think for you it will take a while XD
I was too attached to this story that sometimes i'm spacing out especially the last 2 chaps. But i'm glad i'm recuperating XD

while reading the chapter.. I almost felt that Sungji would ask to top Sumin.. but it didn't happen

But she did, didn't she?

joined Aug 29, 2015

why wouldn't anyone find Sungji bland as a character when her role in the story is limited. it's like TG solely made her as Sumin's new girlfriend and nothing more while they made a mistake of making Seju a complex character.

it also didn't help that TG handed Sumin to Sungji in a silver platter while Seju need to scratch and claw just to get Sumin to notice her for 10 years lol who wouldn't root for Seju with how odds are stacked against her?

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 10:37AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

I'm not being bias too..but im adding "might" because people see things in different perspective so for them, SejuxSumin might be more on the toxic side rather than the meaningful side while SuminxSunji more on the sweet side rather than the shallow side..just being careful..lol

Yes maybe. Since she made the mistake of ruining their relationship. But that's what makes her real. Most of the fans likes sungji because of her almost perfect character. I am also on to sweet stuff but with substance. Lol

But Seju is the best fucking character..and I'll admit to being bias to that but I don't care even a single cent..lol I really can't see any flaws on her..Sumin is the mistake in her life..lol jk

Well i like seju because it's her character i can connect with. She's Beautiful and (i have to disagree with you) has flaws which makes her real.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

NozoEli_trash

I also needed this..can't we do it together??looool jk

if they offer a discount XD

Aren't we going to pay less if there are more people..xD I'm pretty sure some more people here need that "healing" too

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 10:46AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I was right, wasnt I? The one with unfinished business will be the ending one :). The moment Sungji left like that, no matter how much I hated Sungji's action, it kind of showed which couple was the one the author aimed for. The couple is happily ever after already with Sungji's words about first love at the end =))))).

As for chap 93, I believe it exists because of Seju, in fact, next chap would probably mainly about her. I think they will introduce a new love interest for her and somehow I have a strong feeling that we will have a new character to swoon over, lollll. I'm disappointed though, Seju and forever love means nothing to them after all

To say I'm disappointed with this chap is an underestimation. But congrats teamblonde, you got your wish after all

joined Mar 5, 2017

WDTFS is visually appealing but the story is decent at best and I can say that TeamBlonde has one of the worst relationship development I've ever read/encountered.

I agree with you. The story is good but it's also the worst relationship development that i've ever read. If it would have been SejuxSumin, it might have been one of the most sweetest and satisfying ending i've ever read.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

My guess is this. They got carried away with Seju and they maybe didn't plan on making her character so important from the beginning. They have said before that the story was originally about Sumin and Sungji, and they added Seju later.
I have written some stories myself, and Seju gives me the impression that she was created by the author "feeling" her, not planning her. You know, those types of characters that represent a piece of the author's feelings, rather than solely being planned for the story. Writing stories is about expressing feelings too, and some characters carry this from the author.
One of the TG ( I think the author) said that Seju was their favorite character. So yeah. But this is just my guess and I could be wrong of course.

Thank you very much Macy-san:')) I'm miserable about the ending and you just have blown up my feeling a bit. I feel better now, by the way, your saying is great that I think I will quote it for good. Thanks again!

Hehe glad it helped a bit. Have a good day :)

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

I'm not being bias too..but im adding "might" because people see things in different perspective so for them, SejuxSumin might be more on the toxic side rather than the meaningful side while SuminxSunji more on the sweet side rather than the shallow side..just being careful..lol

Yes maybe. Since she made the mistake of ruining their relationship. But that's what makes her real. Most of the fans likes sungji because of her almost perfect character. I am also on to sweet stuff but with substance. Lol

Same same..:)

But Seju is the best fucking character..and I'll admit to being bias to that but I don't care even a single cent..lol I really can't see any flaws on her..Sumin is the mistake in her life..lol jk

Well i like seju because it's her character i can connect with. She's Beautiful and (i have to disagree with you) has flaws which makes her real.

I'm just joking..of course she has her flaws..she wouldn't make mistakes if she doesn't have any..what I mean is, I also love her flaws and look past that and love her even more..

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

I'm sorry to tell you this but i think for you it will take a while XD
I was too attached to this story that sometimes i'm spacing out especially the last 2 chaps. But i'm glad i'm recuperating

she is what the japanese will call it: Wabi-Sabi
a traditional Japanese aesthetics concept that sees the beauty and perfection in the imperfection.
okay, I need the rehab NOW XD

But she did, didn't she?

No, she didn't.
NozoEli_trash

Aren't we going to pay less if there are more people..xD I'm pretty sure some more people here need that healing" too

if they want to make more money, they should've broke Team Blonds hearts instead.
#Sore

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 10:00PM

joined Jul 15, 2017

Too good not to do a post, I say good on Team Gaji for not going with the one bad ending. I hope Seju will be shown as less of a pathetic puppy if we see her again.

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104

hey hey! you didn't win YET XD

joined Mar 5, 2017

But she did, didn't she?

No, she didn't.

Sumin was on her back, her face and chest covered with lipstick marks, i kind of assume sungji was going down on her.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie0104

Sincerely, Nora, its really over, next chap will be probably a bonus for Seju's character to have her ending.

But I said it already Nora, before Sungji left, I'm cool with the bet and avatar, but after that, I hate the couple I bet for, so you're free from putting up avatar, I'm ok with that.

joined Mar 5, 2017

Too good not to do a post, I say good on Team Gaji for not going with the one bad ending. I hope Seju will be shown as less of a pathetic puppy if we see her again.

Don't call her pathetic puppy, you'll just add more pain to our bleeding hearts.lol

She walked away and let go, didn't she?

joined May 1, 2017

after seeing all of you write..i think I shouldn't read to feel disappointed.. I rather be interested in reading a meaningful story. yes seju is more real..

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104

Sincerely, Nora, its really over, next chap will be probably a bonus for Seju's character to have her ending.

But I said it already Nora, before Sungji left, I'm cool with the bet and avatar, but after that, I hate the couple I bet for, so you're free from putting up avatar, I'm ok with that.

hahahha.. no no, you have to demand this part of the bet!! at least play along!! I need to take off this momo's avatar ASAP.

whether next chapter will change a thing or not, I never ever regretted buying any of TG's chapters.. including this one which I got in Korean.. and probably would still buy it in English too. #WhereDoesMyMoneyGo ! XD

the other children on a specific place go like: oh, I'm not reading anything from them ever again (with bimbo's accent) XDD ..
oh team gaji support abusive relationships.. etc.

how childish is that XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

Don't call her pathetic puppy, you'll just add more pain to our bleeding hearts.lol
She walked away and let go, didn't she?

they might be even hating her more for doing so.. because you know, now there are less reasons to hate her for.. and they hate not hating her enough XDDD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Nora Keep on perfecting the Melon Sungji you started. You will need it in 10 days.

Why was Seju's mother Villa so significant ?

It may not be as significant as you thought. It is probably something for Seju but not for SejuxSumin if you know what I mean.

Enk Good to see you back! So glad I can read your post before you delete it. I am still looking for those vanished posts of yours you know?!

you're free from putting up avatar, I'm ok with that.

NOOOOO yoonie, do not let her whining deceive you. Teach her a good life long lesson by robbing her of her precious avatar!!! Pwwwleeeasseee!!!

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

hahahha.. no no, you have to demand this part of the bet!! at least play along!! I need to take off this momo's avatar ASAP.

Then you could put up a Sumin avatar, your least favorite character. I'm the winner, please dont torture me with a couple that reminds me a failed development of my favorite story xDDDDD

whether next chapter will change a thing or not, I never ever regretted buying any of TG's chapters.. including this one which I got in Korean.. and probably would still buy it in English too. #WhereDoesMyMoneyGo ! XD

Nah, it shouldnt be, buying them is good, the story is good for someone who likes light and cliche story, its not bad in general and the art is awesome

Just it could've been greater xDDDD if the author doesnt choose a dramatic and classic way for their couple. The couple is too insignificant in the end :).

the other children on a specific place go like: oh, I'm not reading anything from them ever again (with bimbo's accent) XDD ..
oh team gaji support abusive relationships.. etc.

how childish is that XD

Hahaha, but they're jumping in joy right now why you're feeling sore all over, lolll

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke I've yet to meet a person who is more sadistic than you are !

Nora Keep on perfecting the Melon Sungji you started. You will need it in 10 days.

gosh!! I've prepared it !! :(

Enk, I may take screenshots this time in case ppl missed our show

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But for all Seju's lovers here, I positively believe and quite sure that next chap will be mainly Seju or at least she would appear so dont be too broken, cheer up and wait for another 10 days to see her again and say good bye to her, lolllll.

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie

Nah, it shouldnt be, buying them is good, the story is good for someone who likes light and cliche story, its not bad in general and the art is awesome

what does that supposed to mean XD

Hahaha, but they're jumping in joy right now why you're feeling sore all over, lolll

I am not sore.. in my heart I still have faith that something nice will happen to Seju.. with or without Sumin XD

Let's see

question of the week!
would Sumin still let Sungji live with her XD?

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 11:13AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie

what does that supposed to mean XD

I mean, with this kind of ending, the ones who love cliche and light stories will love it, they got what they want and what they think is right xDDD

As for someone like us, we demand too much from a story, that's why xDDDDDD

To reply you must either login or sign up.