Forum › Shirobako: Ueyama Koukou Animation Doukoukai discussion

joined Jul 20, 2011

"Kinky talk ❤". Hehe. So far I'm loving how this goes; the characters and the pacing.
By the way, what is this a Prequel to?

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm guessing it's a prequel to the anime.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Cute girls doing cute things.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

"Kinky talk ❤". Hehe. So far I'm loving how this goes; the characters and the pacing.
By the way, what is this a Prequel to?

If you're not familiar with the series, Shirobako is basically about how the girls featured here fit into the animation industry, largely focusing on Miyamori's job at a studio working on two anime series. While some goggles are required in terms of yuriness (mostly picking up in its second half), it is a must watch if you have the slightest interest in animation.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Where is the harem tag? bcoz Ema is having a great time

joined Mar 18, 2016

While some goggles are required in terms of yuriness (mostly picking up in its second half), it is a must watch if you have the slightest interest in animation. -- that's a quote, I dunno how to do that....

It is a really great anime and even if you don't have interest in animation shirobako is riveting. I recommend it to anyone.

Speaking of yuri-ness.... More doujins of Aoi x Erika is sorely needed.

last edited at Aug 30, 2017 12:45PM by Nezchan

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Aoi and Erika and Ai and Emma. When I think of the other ship(s) in Shirobako, the only one I can think of is the male hand-drawn key animator having an affair with his rival female key animator. They fight like cats and dogs over style issues, but they're starting to look up and notice there's a digital tree falling on them both. And that's in spite of him having a very loving, pretty wife. So that affair, even though they have a lot of romantic tension between them, is unlikely to happen. She's a very secure self-reliant woman, after all. So I would say Shirobako, quite honestly, had only two yuri ships that were at all feasible for show shipping. Thoughts?

To reply you must either login or sign up.