Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

well, it's not fun when you reread your text.. and you find yourself ranting with slappy spelling.. I once kept hearing the phone sound.. I kept trying to hang it up.. just to know that it was the music app.. anyways, that phone got broken in a mysterious event XD. And my mother thinks I think her boobs are so generous XD

come to think about it.. it was the first drink I've ever had XDDDD

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 10:45AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

And my mother thinks I think her boobs are so generous XD

All that's well that ends well. Except for the phone XDDDD

joined Feb 4, 2017

yeah.. thank goodness now.. I can be drunk as much as I want in the off-topic XD

joined Jun 23, 2017

Foxy lady

My point is, by twist of fate, whatever happened within the 10 years was meant to happen since it will strengthen them when they fight the inevitable events/forces in their lives.

Nicely put. :) Now that I think about it, jpeg is much easier to remember than my current username... Orange uses it too.

Nora89

yeah.. thank goodness now.. I can be drunk as much as I want in the off-topic XD

Feel free. :) Drunk rants are entertaining to read.

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 11:06AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

The end of the WDTFS was supposedly the beginning of Seju and Sumin"s life together. The beginning of WDTFS showed the end of their relationship

If this is how it'll end, this is a very good summary to the story XD

I love Hayao Miyazaki! and I love the Kaonashi XDD

Seriously, I think I like oranges now... hahaha..

LOLLLL forget abt grapes they're overrated XDDDDD

joined Jun 6, 2016

@nora
I think I've put to much emphasis of sungji character as a cunning lady... but I just want to weight and underline to some team blonde that sungji isn't " just an angel ".

She is a smart girl, with tact move, doing better options to get what she want, and this sometimes make her as a "very kind" character, the thing is, sometimes she did it because she has ulterior moves too.

Eg. Taking care seju when sick (so kind, but she did it so sumin don't need to take care seju too)

Sumin always ready to let go sungji, sungji knew this all along, that's why she didn't push sumin because if she did sumin will leave for real. (because feel worthless) Sungji smart move by accepting sumin flaws and still love her, is what move sumin.

Because sometimes I see people comment like: sungji is an angel, while seju is evil who suck sumin's life, so sumin better end up with sungji. Lol

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 11:23AM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Woke up and see a wall of text....

1. How about should we ask why Sungji is still working there?

Would you quit your job for someone who you dated for 4 months and cheated on you once already? This only shows me that Sungji is a rational person.

If Sungji quit, I bet my ass that even if Seju gets down on her knee, Sumin wont be back.

Will she really? Does Sungji know that, and how confident is she on that possibility?

=> if I were Seju, I should've hired a super pretty girl who is more beautiful than Sumin, work better than Sumin, looks cooler than Sumin to work with Sungji and makes Sumin want to go back to work to keep her Sungji or better, just takes Sungji, good riddance for Seju.

You think it will work?

Why the hell should she want Sumin to go back so sungji and sumin has more time together?

Why the hell should she push them together in the first place?
More time together also means more time to conflict... It makes sense to me that Seju would want to keep them as close to her as possible. She cannot know what is happening to them and influence them when they are 100 miles away.

That's called scary mastermind?

Would not be so scary and masterful if we expect it. I am going to make another scary allegation that Seju also intended to combine 2.0's departure with her father's health/death to make Sumin come back. I don't believe it strongly, but the series of events bring forth this possibility. Only Gaji knows which event is coincidental and which one is well crafted.
(I am going to get shit on so hard by Seju lovers, but wth, what's fun without imagination.)

1. Remember when she hired that new TL, Sumin was planning to leave her completely. It was only after that hiring, she was attacked and moved in with Sumin, their relationship got improved. Before that, what kind of belief did she have to know Sumin would be back for her sake when Sumin even asked her to sell that house for her?

She did not know, just like she did not know for sure that Sungji would show up on Sumin's cheating, but if she wanted it to happen, she had to set up the stage. Any successful scheme requires all the well planning and most importantly an element of luck.

1. I ignore Vanbun's post on purpose but if you think Seju's mind is masterpiece, how about a change to think of Sungji's weird stuff about the new TL? Like who is the one bringing up "Team Leader nim, please go back to work" but didnt mention "oh, the position is vacant again, so you can go back to work again easily?". Who gave a lenghthy explaination about why she had to have that meal with everyone in the phonecall but failed to say it was also a farewell lunch? Who also talked guiltily that night that she couldnt have a nice lunch, cant focus to work but fail to mention "oh, the new tl quit, that's why". All she needs is telling Sumin the new TL has quit and she had like multiple times to say it, not like Seju, but she didnt. Why?

Vanbun and I differ on the point that Vanbun classified that as a lie, and I disagreed. Sungji omitted information, that was all. It wasn't a surprise to me that she omitted that info. She liked the lovely time with Sumin in the office, but she also knew that having Sumin back will further the tie between Sumin and Seju, so she wanted it: telling Sumin she missed it, and yet did not want it: omitted the info.

1. Last point, have you ever seen Seju guilt-tripped Sumin or saying the word "please" to Sumin? Or guilt is just what Sumin has been reciting alot lately? When was that for it to be "its getting old"?

"please" was a misspell. I meant "plea".
Hm, you can say it is because Sumin recites it a lot, I am sure I am somewhat influenced by that.
As for pleading, Seju cried and asked sumin to start over again in xx chapter. She kind of did it (in her cool way) to ask Sungji to let her stay with Sumin. She begged Sungji to not forgive Sumin in the recent chapter. Also the infamous, "let's me do whatever I want since this is our last time", this is also part of guilt.
As for guilt, it is subtle. Some that I can remember are when Sumin bitched about Seju's arranged date, she said she would not marry anyone but Sumin. She said to Sumin that chairman loved her because they were family. She used it on Sungji, too, when she told Sungji that Sumin should not have gone to bed before drying her hair.
When I said "getting old", I meant Seju was always in the mercy of those two. I am wishing for something different.

joined Jun 6, 2016

@momonosuke
What do you disagree with?
A. Sungji use TL 2.0 to make sumin jealous
B. TL 2.0 didn't invite sungji and the rest for lunch
C. Both

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

lol Foxy lady playfulness is never a crime..it's a virtue XDDDD
Good night!

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 11:35AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

momonosuke and yoonie

about the pleading scene in this chapter.. we have to connect the dots from ch27 (ch55 flashback).. Seju did warn Sungji, Seju who saw a 31 breakups and knows how Sumin does her girlfriends back then knew that Sumin will end up hurting Sungji thus (it's best for you to not fall so deeply for her Miss. Ju) .. now let's see ch86: Seju knows that Sumin loves her still and they BOTH need each other, and Sumin feels guilty for not being able to take responsibility.. AND she still expected that Sumin would hurt Sungji by making a mistake.. WHICH in fact did happen. Thus, she told Sungji: "I think you are the one who is miserable". this pittying thing been going on between the two for a while.. ch55, ch79 and this chapter.

Bottom Line
Seju pleading is for Sungji to end this.. because Sungji is right, both of them are going to be hurt and it's not like Seju and Sumin would cut their ties anytime soon. elongating this will hurt Sungji even more.. because well, Seju is used to this !

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 11:47AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Enk

you are forgetting that Sumin does respect the Chairman so much.. to a point she brought him a gift that made him tear in ch5.. when she knew he was sick.. she felt so worried and shocked in ch38.. in ch58, you should also deduce what he means to her. Sumin feels absolute guilt that whatever happened to Seju is because of her somewhat.. and she didn't refuse the chairman's will.. so, even if Sumin didn't go directly.. she will follow sooner or later.

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 1:36PM

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

@momonosuke
What do you disagree with?
A. Sungji use TL 2.0 to make sumin jealous
B. TL 2.0 didn't invite sungji and the rest for lunch
C. Both

D. Sungji lied.

joined Feb 4, 2017

Enk

Sungji also said one of them will have their feelings hurt which kind of implies she's gonna do what she can to make sure she's the only one for Sumin.

try thinking about it this way:
Sumin's feelings will get hurt both ways.. it's inevitable.
what Sungji means, is that Seju won't hurt Sumin anymore.. to understand that.. try to recall how Sungji thinks of Seju:
ch55: the alcohol and Sumin's felled out button
ch56: Sumin to Sungji: "the way we broke up was the absolute worse.. it makes me hate to think how much I used to like her"
ch77: how Sungji is holding Sumin in a very protective manner from Seju
ch79: Sungji to Seju: "why do you have to be such a bad person"
ch84: Sungji to Seju: "Do you usually get violently drunk?"

Sungji's perspective of Seju is that she is dangerous and she hurt Sumin so badly.
in ch46, bed talk.. you know that Sungji and Nammi talk about Sumin.. so Nammi can affect Sungji perspective about: the tattoo, and Ms. Choi ratting out.

what I want to say is: Sungji is protective of Sumin
she DIDN'T forgive her.. but PROTECTIVE of her..
this should answer your question..
what's remaining now for Sungji I guess is to know why/how the two broke up.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Would you quit your job for someone who you dated for 4 months and cheated on you once already? This only shows me that Sungji is a rational person.

Would you forgive someone who cheated on you after 4 months? And working under the same roof with someone who your gf cheated with? Especially when "I quit because of you", Sumin words. How about going faraway together with Sumin, no tie with Seju?

Will she really? Does Sungji know that, and how confident is she on that possibility?

Does Seju know that, how unconfident is Sungji on that possibility?

You think it will work?

Why dont it work? And why do hiring a bad employee work?

Why the hell should she push them together in the first place?
More time together also means more time to conflict... It makes sense to me that Seju would want to keep them as close to her as possible. She cannot know what is happening to them and influence them when they are 100 miles away.

The she should've begged Sumin to stay in the first place. Why let her quit, then try getting her back? That's stupid. After all, she has to beg, sooner or later, should've done it sooner.

Would not be so scary and masterful if we expect it. I am going to make another scary allegation that Seju also intended to combine 2.0's departure with her father's health/death to make Sumin come back. I don't believe it strongly, but the series of events bring forth this possibility. Only Gaji knows which event is coincidental and which one is well crafted.
(I am going to get shit on so hard by Seju lovers, but wth, what's fun without imagination.)

Your imagination, your way, lol. She should've seen assassin attack to get to move in to Sumin's house, too. Or better, should also foresee her nightmare to get Sumin sleep with her and got them fight each other. If she can time all the thing, her father's death, her employee quitting at the same time, settling with her brothers without problems to get Sumin back, then she is truly amazing. Sungji should lose to her, completely.

She did not know, just like she did not know for sure that Sungji would show up on Sumin's cheating, but if she wanted it to happen, she had to set up the stage. Any successful scheme requires all the well planning and most importantly an element of luck.

She knows for sure about 99% Sungji will show up.
Does she know that sure that Sumin will be back after that? It happens right after they had their super break up talk, btw.

As for pleading, Seju cried and asked sumin to start over again in xx chapter

That is a beg? So what did you do when you ask someone to start over. Flip your hair, smiling then say "oh, let's star over"?

She kind of did it (in her cool way) to ask Sungji to let her stay with Sumin.

That's my point. She doesnt beg. Her pride doesnt let her. And hell, she doesnt even expect to get accepted, she said that to Sumin, btw. She half joking when she said she is bribing Sungji.

She begged Sungji to not forgive Sumin in the recent chapter.

That's what I said. The first time she openly beg and I want to know why.

Some that I can remember are when Sumin bitched about Seju's arranged date, she said she would not marry anyone but Sumin.

She is being honest? After all, Sumin is asking "are you getting married?"

She said to Sumin that chairman loved her because they were family.

When did she say this? Are you sure you remember it correctly? Because I remember its Sumin said "After all, Seju is his family", and she answered "yes, I'm his family, right?"

She used it on Sungji, too, when she told Sungji that Sumin should not have gone to bed before drying her hair.

Would've find this interesting and maybe right at the category of "guilt" if its significant. Well, Seju is using Sungji's naive more than guilt in this part, lol.

Also the infamous, "let's me do whatever I want since this is our last time", this is also part of guilt

Have seen this coming, lol, using this line xDDDDDD. I hate that chap so sometimes I dont recall it at all while typing, lollll. But well, lolll, the second time then, lollll. I lost, you win, lolllll.

When I said "getting old", I meant Seju was always in the mercy of those two. I am wishing for something different.

She wants to. Well, that's her fate. If she wanted to move on, live a better life, she has done it long before. She stays and that's just her fate for choosing to stay, at someone else's mercy.

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 12:21PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Enk

very good.. since you have the chapters with you.. let's visit ch62.. look for Sumin and Seju's conversation at the office.. Sumin was about to open the topic with Seju and stopped as she knew that Seju doesn't know about it.. SO, Sumin indeed didn't reject.. but held it off a bit.
you can also ask yourself why didn't she look for a job.

hahaha.. thank you for screen snapping the panel, I wanted to hug you for the cuteness .. I know these chapters by heart.. no need to go through the pain of uploading the panel, copy pasting the links and switch taps a 100 times XDDD

Enk went through all this pain for meeee (shy face)

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 12:50PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Mostly because I genuinely would like to better understand how you're getting your context before agreeing or disagreeing with you :P

of course.. just tell me the chapter's number or the line you recall and we could keep going..

as about what I meant that Sumin didn't refuse.. it was clearly shown that she was pursuing with the chairman's plan from what we could get from the talk she had with Seju in ch62.

anyways.. what's interesting is.. back then when Seju found out, she snapped and even went too far to slap Saehyun for it. Would she still have the same reaction now.. interesting.

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 1:05PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Okay, for 62 Sumin is going to Japan while the Chairman mentions wanting Her and Seju to go to America so is there anything that actually says the Japan trip has anything to do with the Chairman's wishes?

no, not that.. please reread the scene.. Sumin tells Seju to wrap up as well and find a replacement for both of them.. (then you see the Chairman's will panel) Gaji is telling you that Sumin is talking about his will.. Sumin thought Seju knew about it and she also should be preparing for the his plan.

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

Would you forgive someone who cheated on you after 4 months?

Maybe. Depends on how much I want her, also depends on how much I don't want "that bitch" to have her -> not so far off from Sungji's feeling imo, it is just a lot more innocent when Sungji does it XD.

And working under the same roof with someone who your gf cheated with? Especially when "I quit because of you", Sumin words. How about going faraway together with Sumin, no tie with Seju?

Hell ya, it pays the bills! lol. It is a giant roof. I don't think Sungji get to interact with Seju that much given the hierarchy. "no tie with Seju" sounds good except Sumin still stays at the house Seju bought her, and Sungji knows it, and she subtly pushed sumin to address this, and it has not been resolved. Not a rational thing to throw your career for a 4-month relationship, Sungji is a smart girl.
And btw what is your point on this? I was saying Seju was plotting something by picking an incompetent 2.0. What does that have to do with Sungji's decision or vice versa? I hope you don't equate "Seju is a mastermind" with "Sungji is an innocent angel".

Why dont it work? And why do hiring a bad employee work?

Too many assumptions and dependencies needed in your plan. Seju will need to know Sungji really well to know what kind of person to pick. She will need to find that person in the pool of candidates. She will need to make sure that person is gay (what's the chance of that?!). She will need to know that that person will make an advance on Sungji. The list goes on.... all that effort, Seju may as well hire an assassin to run Sungji over, it will probably be cheaper.

Hiring a bad employee is not a solution, but it is easy. It is a step to ensure there is room for Sumin to go back if things align. What is your take on Seju choosing 2.0 who she doesn't like and is incompetent apparently?

The she should've begged Sumin to stay in the first place. Why let her quit, then try getting her back? That's stupid. After all, she has to beg, sooner or later, should've done it sooner.

Seju knew Sumin would not stay even if she begged. It works so much better if the one you want to influence thinks it is his/her idea. Have you watched Inception? Now how she is going to make Sumin goes back voluntarily is my question. I think chairman's death will come into play.

Your imagination, your way, lol. She should've seen assassin attack to get to move in to Sumin's house, too. Or better, should also foresee her nightmare to get Sumin sleep with her and got them fight each other. If she can time all the thing, her father's death, her employee quitting at the same time, settling with her brothers without problems to get Sumin back, then she is truly amazing. Sungji should lose to her, completely.

Like I said, Seju could only setup the stage and hoped for the best. Who to hire and fire was completely under her control. Her father's ill health was a fact, nothing she needed to do here, whether she would take advantage of the situation was another story.

She knows for sure about 99% Sungji will show up.
Does she know that sure that Sumin will be back after that? It happens right after they had their super break up talk, btw.

Okay, she does not know for 100% Sungji will show up. If I remember correctly, the text was sent at 10PM-ish and a single line: your lost item, my office. I bet her confidence was lower than 99%.
What about Sumin? You lost me there.

That is a beg?

That is a beg.

When did she say this? Are you sure you remember it correctly? Because I remember its Sumin said "After all, Seju is his family", and she answered "yes, I'm his family, right?"

54 official translation:
Sumin said "Your father will also feel relieved to have you by his side"
Seju said "He would, right? Cause I am also his family"
Then a single panel of Sumin's thoughtful face.

joined Feb 4, 2017

54 official translation:
Then a single panel of Sumin's thoughtful face

heheh that face was because Seju gave reference to this:
http://imgur.com/a/G3UHO

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

54 official translation:
Then a single panel of Sumin's thoughtful face

heheh that face was because Seju gave reference to this:
http://imgur.com/a/G3UHO

Oh God damn it, I was going to accuse sumin of breaking another promise, but she did not (need to) make a promise there. You win, Sumin.

joined Feb 4, 2017

the second option.

joined Feb 4, 2017

I pray that if anything, Sumin won't just go with Seju only for that.. I know we think it may end with 90 chapters.. but if further justifications takes another 10 chapters, then let it be.

as for now, the only thing I know is there will be even further drama.. Seju's brothers there (I don't know if Sumin would be there too).. It's going to be a mess.

joined Jul 18, 2017

this question is out of my curiousity
if we get sejuxsumin at the end, do u think she will be able to forget sungji that easy? and vice versa.. if its sungjixsumin.

cant sumin just do polygamy and marry both of them for world peace LOL xD

Eliz
joined Jul 26, 2017

if we get sejuxsumin at the end, do u think she will be able to forget sungji that easy? and vice versa.. if its sungjixsumin.

I vote for time skip.

I think you are on to something!

joined Jul 18, 2017

My desired really unlikely ending would be the three of them going their seperate ways because I kinda feel that Seju and Sungji deserve someone who will treat them far better but that's likely just me :P

i lowkey wanting this ending as well xD or TG should kill sumin instead then it will be sejuxsungji endgame since they saw first snow tgt hahahaha

To reply you must either login or sign up.