Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

at the end all I had to say was, "...oh"

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

i always like mind break story, oops

C8-h7dlw0aetesm
joined Jun 14, 2015

I listened to this halfway though while reading it, kind of enhanced the experience. Totally discovered it by accident.

Nine Inch Nails - Fist Fuck

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Shit just went real

joined Mar 9, 2014

Thanks for the translation.

I like this author's stuff. There's some dark works but the new one about yuri super power battles is pretty hilarious

Tenshi no Paraphilia? I'm doing that next, so look forward to it! ^^

OMG I LOVE THE STUFF YOUVE TRANSLATED FOR THIS AUTHORS.

I hope the other one gets a sequel.
Also wow im such a fking perv.
But this is quality.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Searching for yandere tag, wasn't dissapointed. I liked this, yeah it took some drugs to make that girl quit being a prostitute,in the end it's a biiit twisted but it's good at the end...right? Plus drugs or no, she hasn't had enough fun with the regular customers, so all win here, Miss Yandere girl and Miss former hooker

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Somehow I didn't read the het tag before and was caught off guard so bad that I scrolled back up and double checked the tags. I remember seeing the yuri tag so I thought I was in the clear. But nope, never again xD

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Is it really possible for a straight person to enjoy gay sex jist by using aphrosidiac?

When black hair said she knew twintails would use the big end of the toy on her, for a spilt moment I felt kinda sad for black hair, twintails knew it was her first time but still didn't hesitate to go rough. I mean come on, at least be considerate, for those 500k.

Anw, typical terrible ppl being terrible to each other.

last edited at Jan 28, 2018 2:39PM

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Is it really possible for a straight person to enjoy gay sex jist by using aphrosidiac?

When black hair said she knew twintails would use the big end of the toy on her, for a spilt moment I felt kinda sad for black hair, twintails knew it was her first time but still didn't hesitate to go rough. I mean come on, at least be considerate, for those 500k.

Anw, typical terrible ppl being terrible to each other.

You cant force anyone to enjoy something stuff like rape might "feel good" but the person being raped would rarely say they enjoyed it. That being said yes there are drugs that can cause the kind of exprience the girl has here and yes most of them are addictive. She might have technically never had sex but with a bag like the one she had the other girl could probly safely assume she is used to haveing stuff stuck in her and well meh. Nothing in this is out of this world crazy and probly could happen in the real world and ive seen and heard of stuff that makes this look like vanilla sex.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

If vanilla bait exists, this is it.

Looks at the art aww how cute~

Looks at the tags oh my fucking godness

After seeing this author for so long and just rereading they're works the art makes me feel more like "oh shit here we go again"

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Interesting. This story's packed with so much obsessiveness and manipulation that it loops back around into being bizarrely poetic.

To reply you must either login or sign up.