Forum › Mermaids Lovers discussion

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

i mean, you guys arent even hiding that you're racist, nazi scum

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

in that context im being absolutely pleasant

Oh I'm laughing.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I prefer the part where we shot nazis. It was much more to the point and I don't know why we ever stopped.

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

I prefer the part where we shot nazis. It was much more to the point and I don't know why we ever stopped.

Yeah, you were totally in Nazi Germany. Unless you're very old, gramps. And you, holding a gun? Oh I'm laughing.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

If it weren't such a conspiracy-theorist thought, I'd say VivianGames is only here to discredit people who have a problem with casual Nazism. Hm.

joined Mar 15, 2016

we used to deal with them much more harshly than we do nowadays

i remember, do you? it never ended

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22

"During World War II, Hooton proposed to eradicate the German people by infiltrating them slowly with masses of non-European male immigrants, thereby breed "war strains" out of them."

It never ended alright

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

And I didn't explain it? Literally Google "Nazi Germany". Nevermind, let me do it for you. Here you go. Now compare the official Nazi emblem to 8chan's symbol. Literally the same thing except they edited out the swastika for their double headed snake thing. I guess the swastika is where they cease their ironic nazi meme.

the claim was that the symbol is older than nazi germany. you said you could refute this claim, and you lied. what part of that don't you understand and why did you need a wall of text to say "my evidence does not support my argument, but forget about that goy"

Oh, alright, so you're just going to stick straight to the bullshit, right? They literally use the exact symbol created by the Nazis for the Nazis and you are going to sit here like a child and pretend they didn't.

Whatever, stick to your bullshit, I'm done. No point to continue arguing with an obvious troll who just made an account to defend shitty memes. This thread is going to get nuked anyways once Nez wakes up.

last edited at Jul 17, 2017 12:18PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

joined Dec 10, 2014

I've watched nazi fucks online try to push I and many other trans people to suicide. I've watched them spam gas chamber memes and transphobic horseshit. I even know of at least one trans person who was in fact driven to suicide by this abuse.

I'm not going to be nice to these fucks. I'm not going to mind my manners to these fucks. I'm not going to watch my language for these fucks. Their ideology is the rooted in the violent oppression and eradication of any other that doesn't fit their fucking ideal. They put queer people like me in camps. They burned down the institute that was making great progress on trans issues, destroying a big part of our history in the process.

I will not be nice nor calm nor tolerant.

Nazis are bad. People who "pretend" to be nazis are bad. The groups participate in the same harassment campaigns together. There is no meaning or value in trying to tell which is the real nazi and which is the one who's not technically a nazi but still tries to push trans women to suicide.

They should not be tolerated. They should not be given a fucking inch. They should be given no space no concessions and should be met with violent opposition wherever they show up. Being a nazi isn't the same as being black, or jewish, or queer. It is a violent ideology of white supremacy that has already resulted in a holocaust. There are still people alive who were around for that.

If you tolerate nazis, if you think giving them space is good, if you think they deserve this fucking encouragement, then you are ally to them and I loathe you as much as I do them, because if you aren't actually a nazi you should fucking know better.

joined Dec 10, 2014

"During World War II, Hooton proposed to eradicate the German people by infiltrating them slowly with masses of non-European male immigrants, thereby breed "war strains" out of them."

It never ended alright

So yeah you're just straight up a nazi too.

Just a straight up outright fucking nazi.

joined Dec 10, 2014

How many more of these "oh they aren't /really/ nazis" have to engage in nazi fucking talking points before you miserable stains on the existence of humanity get that ironic nazis more often than not ARE JUST NAZIS.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

if he was dead serious, would that make it better or worse?

Better. I might not agree with the way they are making their point, but by and large I see no reason to disagree with the message.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Shockingly, when you openly state that you're going to tolerate nazi shit, you get the same boring, repeated bullshit they spread everywhere. "lol TRIGGERED!" (which is apparently the highest form of comedy considering how many people repeat it which such satisfaction) "It's ironic and a joke and sarcasm and satire, don't you get it!" "Umm, actually, nazi symbols aren't really nazi symbols and everyone should just pretend that my use of nazi symbols in a context where they're very clearly meant to be nazi symbols is really referring to the true meaning of nazi symbols." And now "nazis are the real victims of a grand conspiracy to import immigrants to Germany and destroy the white race!"

joined Jun 12, 2015

Make YURI, not war!

joined Jan 8, 2016

Shockingly, when you openly state that you're going to tolerate nazi shit, you get the same boring, repeated bullshit they spread everywhere. "lol TRIGGERED!" (which is apparently the highest form of comedy considering how many people repeat it which such satisfaction) "It's ironic and a joke and sarcasm and satire, don't you get it!" "Umm, actually, nazi symbols aren't really nazi symbols and everyone should just pretend that my use of nazi symbols in a context where they're very clearly meant to be nazi symbols is really referring to the true meaning of nazi symbols." And now "nazis are the real victims of a grand conspiracy to import immigrants to Germany and destroy the white race!"

Must be hard using rational thinking and not just scream racism when you see a symbol at the very end of a smut manga that resembled something else once.

Speaking of conspiracies.

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/12602-mermaids-lovers-discussion?page=1#forum_post_300561

"These are their ideal lesbians: fictional and fetishized. Lesbians are cool so long as they exist only to entertain men. It's when they want things like rights and respect that they become the blight that is bringing the entirety of western civilization to its knees."

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily
joined Feb 28, 2015

RanAo OTP~

joined Jun 11, 2016

This thread is fucking Toxic. Nuff said. I thought a shit-fest about Short Skirts was bad, Have someone read this thread and they'll die of Nuclear Radiation Poisoning. Thanks Vivian The Triggered Trans, Your ability to transform any thread into a pool of sewage has never failed to cease to amaze me. I actually hoped that you were just a big Troll, I really did, Oh well.

But please everyone, keep going, please continue to be the laughing stock of 8chan. They're the one's who've won. Confuckinggradulations.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Must be hard using rational thinking and not just scream racism when you see a symbol at the very end of a smut manga that resembled something else once.

"Resembled" is a nice way to say that it's the exact same symbol save for a change of logo in the circle. A logo that just happens to now be the one for a website where the people too shit for fucking 4chan ran away to. You'll have to excuse my lack of rational thinking in being able to recognize symbols and take note of where the came from. Also how I've never actually screamed (or said, really) racism. You know because who could ever describe the conspiracy theory of "the immigrants are coming to exterminate the white race with miscegenation" as racist?

Speaking of conspiracies.

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/12602-mermaids-lovers-discussion?page=1#forum_post_300561

"These are their ideal lesbians: fictional and fetishized. Lesbians are cool so long as they exist only to entertain men. It's when they want things like rights and respect that they become the blight that is bringing the entirety of western civilization to its knees."

...That's not a conspiracy? That's an explanation of why people who typically oppose LGBT rights (and existence more generally) aren't violently opposed to all depictions of lesbians everywhere. Because when the lesbians aren't real and exist for the sake of their entertainment, it's all good.

joined Jun 11, 2016

But please everyone, keep going, please continue to be the laughing stock of 8chan. They're the one's who've won. Confuckinggradulations.

fresh pair of eyes always helps

Fuck no, that's a waste of Eyes.

joined Mar 15, 2016

my vision is augmented

Desperate. Your turn.

joined Jan 8, 2016

my vision is augmented

Lazy_Lily_SHiN Uploader
Aoi-face-template-copy
Lazy Lily