Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I just got accepted into college! Praise me! :D

Good Job. Thumbs up. Hope your years go well there along with your studies. Have a nice college life. ^_^

I can't get this gif to work. ~_~

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I just got accepted into college! Praise me! :D

Good Job. Thumbs up. Hope your years go well there along with your studies. Have a nice college life. ^_^

I can't get this gif to work. ~_~

I can never get any images to work. Thank you very much, everyone! It means a lot to me. :)

joined Mar 11, 2016

I still don't get it? :(

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I still don't get it? :(

From the link you tried to post the gif with, rightclick the gif and copy the picture webadress. With that you can post it here.

last edited at Jul 2, 2017 11:09AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Testing:

Great. Thanks Original. <3

last edited at Jul 3, 2017 12:28PM

Test
joined Apr 30, 2015

So just as I was about to post asking for a glimpse of hope, I was struck with a bolt of remembrance (or something to that effect). Here's what I had written and ready hovering over the create post button:

Long shot but I took a picture of Miya (from SonoHana) rubbing her cheek against panties a bit over two years ago and saw it a couple weeks ago browsing through my phone.
Poor picture http://i.imgur.com/4KzNEkb.jpg

Now, I really want to find out where it was from cause I want a much better pic/scan, problem is I thought it was from the back of one of the drama CDs but I only have 3 Risa x Miya ones on my pile and I can only find 4 on Fuguriya's website and PetalsGarden. It's not on any of them and it's not on or in the cases for Maidens of Michael, Lovers of the Atelier or From the Day We First Met. And I have no Risa x Miya light novels (unfortunately).

So if it's on another somethingorother I don't know what and damned if I know where it might be (bunch of full boxes around here, can't check them) but just wondering if anyone might have a clue or a better pic (google image recog search got nothing). And it's been bugging me off and on since I came across the pic.

As it turns out it was on one of the lyric pages of the SonoHana Song Works CD which never once occurred to me the entire time >_> So uh, thanks Dynasty-scans... I guess, heh <3

Edit: also it kept telling me it detected this post as spam, I had [ ] around SonoHana before 'Miya' in the first italicised line which it seemed to not like?

last edited at Jul 6, 2017 9:34AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

@Anon

Do you use Dynasty discord? If not, join it! We need you there!

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

It's only been my 4th day since starting my new job and I'm tired of it already but I gotta do what I gotta do

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

It's only been my 4th day since starting my new job and I'm tired of it already but I gotta do what I gotta do

At least you are not working in a factory.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Yeah I couldn't bare wasting away in a place like that

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Trust me, factories are the worst places to work in and most boring too.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

i'm working on three different stories right now. I hope i become a better writer.

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Hey @musicman500 if you see this, what's your profile picture from?

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

It's the absolute coolest image I could find of Perrine Clostermann from Strike Witches.

http://www.zerochan.net/947141

She's gotten flak in-universe and out due to having an abrasive attitude at the start of the series, but at heart she's a very lovely character.

last edited at Jul 14, 2017 6:54AM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

It's the absolute coolest image I could find of Perrine Clostermann from Strike Witches.

She's disliked in-universe and out due to having an abrasive attitude at the start of the series, but at heart she's a very lovely character.

I've always liked her...

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

She's disliked in-universe and out due to having an abrasive attitude at the start of the series, but at heart she's a very lovely character.

I've always liked her...

Then we are in agreement on the virtue of Perrine. I wish she had more screen time in the movie, although the scene she had was nice.

last edited at Jul 14, 2017 6:46AM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Perrine is my favorite. Got her as a figure and a Nendo.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Perrine is my favorite. Got her as a figure and a Nendo.

I'd love a figure of her! I currently don't own any Strike Witches figures. :(

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I have Perrine, Mio (obviously since I have Perrine) and Charlotte.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Trust me, factories are the worst places to work in and most boring too.

Oh man I believe it

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Holy crap, certainly I didn't believe I could come back to this thread and say this: I'm a student again, and this time of the very degree I've wanted to be.

While I wasn't here all the time, thank you everyone for supporting me through the time! :)

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 7:05AM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

Holy crap, certainly I didn't believe I could come back to this thread and say this: I'm a student again, and this time of the very degree I've wanted to be.

While I wasn't here all the time, thank you everyone for supporting me through the time! :)

Hey!!!! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶ Congratulations!!!
I'm really happy for you!!! °(^▿^)/°
I hope this time everything will go well for you and you'll finally be able to make your dream come true!!! I wish you all the best! (。⌒∇⌒)ノ

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Congratulations Galich! I wish you well and I hope that good fortune's come your way!

O%20tyebye
joined Feb 15, 2016

Hey!!!! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶ Congratulations!!!
I'm really happy for you!!! °(^▿^)/°
I hope this time everything will go well for you and you'll finally be able to make your dream come true!!! I wish you all the best! (。⌒∇⌒)ノ

If it ain't Anon herself! Really happy to see you still hanging around here, as enthusiastic and full of awesome emojis as ever!

Thank you so much! Although i cant make nearly as fancy emojis as you can, I just wanna say that it makes me happy to see so many people wishing me luck, especially those that had to endure hearing me complaining about not being at uni for so long. It also gives me confidence that I'll make that degree and life my bitch, as you've adviced me ;)

And how are ya doin'? Still aspiring to be a queer gamer granny? xD

Also, that's a really great avi that you have. I really like how vivid it is. Where is it from?

Someone linked me this, looks sort of similar, but I dont think it's a match.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/rapunzel_1#8

Congratulations Galich! I wish you well and I hope that good fortune's come your way!

Thank you so much SF :) I'm confident and optimistic about this time. And what are ya up to these days?

last edited at Jul 17, 2017 2:53PM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Congrats !!! and good luck

To reply you must either login or sign up.