Forum › A San Francisco Story discussion

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

this manga completely off about gay.

last edited at Mar 27, 2014 3:30PM

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

It's actually great to read Megumu and Yuuko's dialogue again after reading the whole story.

And some of the faces are really moe. Take that, non-moe artstyle!

last edited at Dec 8, 2015 10:53AM

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I kinda like the art and the love story but I don't agree with everything the author say about being gay. It is only their point of view and I feel like they could have nuanced it.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Wow. That's a strange ending.

joined Aug 31, 2017

So were Megumu and Yuuko in love with each other? And is it correct to say that Yuuko slept with the other girl? Dang

joined May 12, 2020

It felt like I was left suddenly somewhere along the road

Cpvknwduiaasntu
joined Nov 17, 2016

I wouldn't say this manga is wrong in the way it describes gay people. I'm not sure how old this is, but it's clearly an old-school yuri, you have to consider that homosexuality wasn't always seen the way we see it nowadays. It's still pretty progressive - it depicts openly gay characters (both men and woman), butch lesbians, and the protagonist is either a lesbian in denial or bisexual. It just has that bittersweet feel of old yuri.

Also, I felt a little bad for Tracy. Her love remains one-sided at the end... and I would have liked to see if Chelle was really as annoying as she is described. Poor girl has cancer, she probably had very good reasons to be clingy lmao

joined Jan 14, 2020

The real nostalgia is the liliicious credits page. :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.