Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie

you still think you are wining ?

Yes, absolutely xDDDDD

its not just about Sungji's decision, its also about Sumin's final choice, so I still believe in my direction of ending xDDDDDD

Sungji is wondering, that's for sure, how does this feel the "Seju" way, lol.

Well, SejuxSungji's talk is pretty interesting, lol

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I respect your determination XD

I needed to see them talk like that.. but also it will be lovely to show more of Sungji's resolve.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

But, gotta say, the last panel is a little bit harder to understand but it sounds like Sumin actually called Sungji to tell her about Seju running out, hence the "because her voice sounded very worried" and Sungji actually told Sumin where they are, that's why Seju said "you snitch"? Seju realized she was tricked a little bit too late, am I understanding the situation right?

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 11:26AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

The "pretend" thing is very confusing. Can't comprehend that particular conversation.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I can finally say I appreciated Sungji's character.
The way she is built, it seems to be the person that will help Sumin and Seju's conflict to end. She is being tue bigger person here, helping someone who asked her gf to cheat on her with.

I don't see a Seju x Sumin ending, but I see them all three being friends in the end and hanging out together.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I respect your determination XD

I needed to see them talk like that.. but also it will be lovely to show more of Sungji's resolve.

Well, at least after this chap, we know what Seju means when she said a few chaps ago Sungji is an interesting person.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

spits the tea I am drinking
I hope what I'm thinking is what Sungji really means. cross fingers

Winning as Seju winning Sumin over Sungji?

joined Mar 5, 2017

Sungji just like anybody doesn't want seju around them but since sumin cares about her, sungji is trying to accept and live with it for sumin? And as long as seju can be around sumin(with sungji), she can live with it too.

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 11:52AM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Sungji just like anybody doesn't want seju around them but since sumin cares about her, sungji is trying to accept and live with it for sumin?

or maybe not.. Sungji realised something.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

No, its not, just some talk about going back home with her without much fight, since the cake cant be out for too long. This sentence does not have deep meaning

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

This is nice.. There is an extra where all the bday are shown.. Hahaha.. And all of the bdays are celebrated.. It feels warm and fuzzy.. I like it..

joined May 18, 2017

I can finally say I appreciated Sungji's character.
The way she is built, it seems to be the person that will help Sumin and Seju's conflict to end. She is being tue bigger person here, helping someone who asked her gf to cheat on her with.

I don't see a Seju x Sumin ending, but I see them all three being friends in the end and hanging out together.

Macy-San

That's a fair assessment. I'm seeing a Seju x Sumin ending really difficult.

Perhaps that's going to be the healing factor: Sungji healing these two broken women

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

No, its not, just some talk about going back home with her without much fight, since the cake cant be out for too long. This sentence does not have deep meaning

And it continued "since we can't leave it like that for too long. The cake i mean." What's the confirmation for if it does not have a deep meaning? Why do you have to specify that you are talking about the cake and not anything else?

Ok sure..It might just be the cake..lol

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 12:09PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Macy-San

That's a fair assessment. I'm seeing a Seju x Sumin ending really difficult.

Perhaps that's going to be the healing factor: Sungji healing these two broken women

The key is that it seems Seju also is accepting Sungji too. And Sungji also accepts the fact that Sumin has feelings for Seju.
It's a thin balance. If one of them was a bit different, well Sungji mostly, it would be difficult for Sumin to move on too.
Because if she was jealous and didn't allow Sumin to see Seju, it would create more frustration and Sumin would suppress her feelings more. As a result Sumin having not dealt with her emotions, she would still not fully moved on from Seju. And if Sungji kept pushing her, maybe Sumin would even go see Seju behind her back.
So maybe Syngji knows that too, and knows the best way to win Sumin.

joined Aug 29, 2015

WTF is happening?! so, this manhwa is going to end soon and yet the pacing of the story feels like we're still far away from the ending. it feels like I'm just starting to know the characters better.

and Team Gaji seems to be paying more attention to their characters facial expression which is a good sign because I was hesitating if I should read and support their next projects.

joined Feb 4, 2017

The Situation is as follows

first: Sungji seemed to have called Sumin (and told her that she found Seju, and that they are sitting in X cafe)

Sungji then sat down and had the convo with Seju

later, Sungji Said: that she knew how Sumin cares about Seju by how worried she sounded

Seju realised as she sees Sumin by the glass window that Sungji told her where they were

so she said: you Snitch ! (you told Sumin!)

Sungji excuse for telling Sumin where they were: since we can't leave it like that for too long.. the cake I mean

now the comment about Sungji losing for Seju is something else
not related to the cake.

reread the panels and you will be less confused.

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 3:03PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

^
It's still a bit vague with that sentence, though your point is reasonable. Oh i can't wait for the official. The previous chap trans had a better context especially with the fight scene.

I think next chaptet will be the deciding chap, where we can see clearly who's really the ONE. Three of them will interact while celebrating.

But, why the face sumin?

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 1:21PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

The scene was clear to me and made sense that way .. but I don't know if there is something I missed.

The previous chap trans had a better context especially with the fight scene.

yeah, I took a look at that one.. but the loss of honorific in the official translation is annoying! if I didn't know that Sumin called Seju: seju-yah
maybe I would have missed the fact that it was a dream XD

joined May 18, 2017

As someone who prefers Seju over Sungji...

I must admit that I found Sungji hiding behind the counter very endearing. That was cute, child-like but cute nonetheless.

Also

Am I the only one troubled by Sumin's facial expressions?

joined Mar 21, 2017

I think it's going to go either two ways.

Either Seju and Sumin will make up and Sungji will back off to leave the two of them to rekindle their love, or Seju and Sumin will put their differences aside and Sumin will move on with Sungji. I'm more with the later rather than the former.

Someone on a thread once said that Seju and Sumin both try to come off as mature but can be quite immature at times, where as Sungji comes of immature but can be quite mature at times. I tend to agree especially after reading this chapter.

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 5:38PM

joined Dec 9, 2014

Well not sure about Sungji being more mature. I'd call her more emotionally stable. Because her life was way easier than Sumin and Seju's.
It's way easier to fall into emotional traps when you are really burdened by all these situations

joined Mar 21, 2017

Macysan

I did edit my comment a little bit as it wasn't worded properly.

Sungji isn't more mature or even less mature as a whole. Emotional stability is generally considered a mature trait, so in that aspect is where i consider her to be more mature

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 5:48PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

trying hard not to brag about my over-analysis being right XD.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Which analysis on what page? By the time i check here there is too much to read : p

Not going to attempt to tear it down or anything. Honest.

last edited at Jun 8, 2017 6:18PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Which analysis on what page? By the time i check here there is too much to read : p

Not going to attempt to tear it down or anything.

no it's okay, I brought up Seju's birthday and said that Sumin picked up on something way in ch78 breakfast (SEJU'S BIRTHDAY) .. I calculated the timeline even.. and I said clearly that Sungji WILL remember what Dawoon told her and compare it to what Seju asked her in the lunch of ch79.
I also said that Sungji will be the one walking away.. but yeah, the panel doesn't seem too clear now.

if you still need the pages, hang on.. I'm fast at researching XDDD

To reply you must either login or sign up.