Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

popointhemoomoo
Do not worry about anything. Really, it still wouldn't be matter even if you intended to make people argue. :'D It's forums after all.

Dude. Well i did not intend too actually, iwas just curious about how the hell did they end up here., so i thought they argued here as well.. Well anyway.. Its true its a forum.. Everyone entitled in their own opinion.. So chill peepzzz.. We like to have a good conversation wouldnt you agree??

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

popointhemoomoo

Do not worry about anything. Really, it still wouldn't matter even if you intended to make people argue. :'D It's forums after all.

Dude. Well i did not intend too actually, iwas just curious about how the hell did they end up here., so i thought they argued here as well..

I brought them here. :'D

Well anyway.. Its true its a forum.. Everyone entitled in their own opinion.. So chill peepzzz.. We like to have a good conversation wouldnt you agree??

Agree. :'D

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

popointhemoomoo

Do not worry about anything. Really, it still wouldn't matter even if you intended to make people argue. :'D It's forums after all.

Dude. Well i did not intend too actually, iwas just curious about how the hell did they end up here., so i thought they argued here as well..

I brought them here. :'D

Well anyway.. Its true its a forum.. Everyone entitled in their own opinion.. So chill peepzzz.. We like to have a good conversation wouldnt you agree??

Agree. :'D

Yeah yeah. But if i didnt asked they will never know.. Right?? Hahaha. Either way.. But i say,, people here really love pinkie.. Oh im not used using a forum as well im quite confused on the setting so if i misunderstood something, please understand my confussion.. Hahah

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 2:24AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

popointhemoomoo

Yeah yeah. But if i didnt asked they will never know.. Right?? Hahaha. Either way.. But i say,, people here really love pinkie.. Oh im not used using a forum as well im quite confused on the setting so if i misunderstood something, please understand my confussion.. Hahah

It's okay to let them know it, no worry. :'D And really, not everyone here is a Seju fan. It's just that the members here who are Seju fans are a bit more active than Teamblonde fans. There really is no any history about any Teamblonde fan being eaten alive by Seju fans nor killing themself out of frustrations from discussing with people here either.

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

popointhemoomoo

It's okay to let them know it, no worry. :'D And really, not everyone here is a Seju fan. It's just that the members here who are Seju fans are a bit more active than Teamblonde fans. There really is no any history about any Teamblonde fan being eaten alive by Seju fans nor killing themself out of frustrations from discussing with people here either.

Oh yeah? What team are you., if you mind telling.. Im quite curious.. The tread in mangago is hard to follow., that's why im looking for some thread that's fun to read. And yeah i stumble upon here.. And its pretty crazy.. Im team blond actually and i never hate pinkie.. In three of them im not fond of shorty.. She's kinda annoying as fuck.. Hahaha..

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Having a different opinion is one thing. Denying uncomfortable facts is something else.
Fact 1: a quote "Flowers are given layers of symbolic wrapping in Japanese culture. The wisteria, for example, epitomizes courtly elegance; the plum is associated with scholars; and the cherry blossom is the essence of evanescent beauty. The yamabuki is not so celebrated as any of these, but connotes freshness and innocence." There's no place for a different opinion here.
Fact 2: if you reread the story you'll see only Sumin has a booby kink.
Fact 3: Sumin was wet and turned completely red just from ear licking. She also made the same face she made when she came with Seju. She was embarrassed the same way she used to be with Seju at the beginning too. If she felt violated she'd end up things like she did with that strap woman. She's not a puppy that will blindly follow its owner no matter what.

Go talk back, sia ue, I dont have energy to do this.

Now I'm fully aware that there are people who are actually lurking on multiple forums at the same time, lol.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Oh yeah? What team are you., if you mind telling.. Im quite curious.. The tread in mangago is hard to follow., that's why im looking for some thread that's fun to read. And yeah i stumble upon here.. And its pretty crazy.. Im team blond actually and i never hate pinkie.. In three of them im not fond of shorty.. She's kinda annoying as fuck.. Hahaha..

If you're not fond of Seju, I dont recommend you to read all the comments here, they're mostly Seju-focus but I welcome all kind of commenters, lol.

Well, you'll feel overwhelmed when you read the forum if you're a teamblonde fan

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

If you're not fond of Seju, I dont recommend you to read all the comments here, they're mostly Seju-focus but I welcome all kind of commenters, lol.

Well, you'll feel overwhelmed when you read the forum if you're a teamblonde fan

Nah. Im.good.. I've read most of it anyway.. Its crazy actually with a lot of theories.. Hahhaa. But its fun... I dont hate people with other opinions.. Its where the fun in conversation starts..

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

popointhemoomoo

Once upon a time, I was on Teampink. However, at around chapter 46, I started accepting the fact that it's Teamblonde endgame. Now, I just hope that Seju is living happily. Not sure if stuffs here are fun to read or not. But no worry, let's try it out. :'D You may try reading stuffs here or posting anything, an opinion or a question, here anytime you would like to, and see it by yourself. I'm kind of a Sumin fan. xD I like tsundere characters.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 3:11AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Go talk back, sia ue, I dont have energy to do this.

I have never even discussed about those above topics here though. :'D

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Once upon a time, I were on Teampink. However, at around chapter 46, I started accepting the fact that it's Teamblonde endgame. Now, I just hope that Seju is living happily. Not sure if stuffs here are fun to read or not. But no worry, let's try it out. :'D You may try reading stuffs here or posting anything, an opinion or a question, here anytime you would like to, and see it by yourself. I'm kind of a Sumin fan. xD I like tsundere characters.

Well im warming up to shorty, but im still not a fan.. Hahhaha. in ch 82 that kiss mark that blondie left and she likes it., yeah that reaction is golden.. Its cute and i never imagine her character to like it.. Plus she didnt wipe it when pinkie saw it.. So its kinda funny.. Well thanks for the acceptance here,, you people are very kind.. Hahahha. I just love talking to people with same interest..

Images
joined Jun 3, 2017

@sia ue
Hahaha. It's actually funny when you say it. But since it's you I know you seem to take things quiet literal and get touchy feely sometimes, and I just end up feeling....a bit complicated

@Yoonie
Oh dear me. It seems I pressed a few wrong buttons. Fufufufu. Listen, honey, I wasn't here to "put a few things right". I knew a lot opinion(s) would arise when I decided to proudly run my #SejuIsB*tch campaign, but yeah, I kinda find them irrevelevent and just add more to my entertainment. I was just skimming through them, so I didn't even notice who said and didn't say what. A few things, or people​ just caught my interest. So sowwy for my, 'misconceptions'. My "let the blind..." Comment is actually funny. Well at least to me. It means if you find 2 people who you think are wrong in their arguments, just let them be. Which I was planning to do, hence I peace out when I left. But you just had to pull me back into this didn't you. And Seju is the star hey, hahaha lucky girl.

@EsOteric
I for one hate her. If she was real I would drive her over with a bus, while enjoying a hot dog and listening to a cheesy Taylor Swift song. And I bet I wouldn't even spill a drop of ketchup. #Boss. And it does look like there's a shortage of me's(toned down version). So I think I'll stay. But don't worry, I will try to keep this as PG rated as I can, so I'll keep my #SejuIsB*tch vocabulary to a reasonable level...by my own standards​ that is.

@popointhemoomoo_12
Lol. I like how you write. I imagine this is exactly how "The Dude" would type, so chilled.

@Nora89
Gotta admit though, after reading the last few pages here I've concluded that you seem to be the most observative, and seem to take things as they're presented and seem the least to add you're own opinion on things without at least some back up evidence. In short, you always try to play it safe. Cause even now, even though I can't I agree with you on somethings I can't seem to point my finger at any specific thing and shout forged cause as I say, you know your stuff and you like to play it safe. And you also seem to be quite level headed. Cause after my comment you just ignored me and let me go in peace. Hahaha, kinda dope gotta admit.

Since I want to get in the party, there's one thing I can't say. That I have time to go back and look for the pricise chapter since I was just snapping​ most scenes I found important.

Back in mangago I had been in a few debates(no lol, not those ones) which never reached conclusions cause the anonymous's always leave me dry. But here is a few points from there I think are important and would like to know your opinions and what my opinion on them are:
Sungji doesn't know about the scar - she does and she always did. She's quite perceptive. Equal or second to Nami
Sungji doesn't know Sumin - She does oh so well. It's the details that had alluded her but mostly because she told Sumin she won't ask her about her secrets.
Sumin had a crush on Dawoon - False. She was just a childhood friend and an opportunity for Sungji to pull a, Sumin. If you know what I mean.
Seju didn't steal the ring - She did. Sungji wouldn't​ forget something like that. And it's also important we saw her take it off through Seju's eyes. The guilty party(PG rated...I think I can do this)
Seju is just inlove - False, she's just a straightout b-b-bae who's a bit misunderstood....(Iol I'm just messing around here, so don't give your opinion on this one. It's not very necessary to point this out, but I've learned that it actually iiiiis necessary)

Anyway. Yeah sure, I will respond in a respectful manner. But I won't always say what you always like to hear​. But, I can at least promise it won't be mangago level. Boooring yes, but I'll manage. The doctor is onboard. Yey!!!

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 4:21AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Oh dear me. It seems I pressed a few wrong buttons. Fufufufu. Listen, honey, I wasn't here to "put a few things right". I knew a lot opinion(s) would arise when I decided to proudly run my #SejuIsB*tch campaign, but yeah, I kinda find them irrevelevent and just add more to my entertainment. I was just skimming through them, so I didn't even notice who said and didn't say what. A few things, or people​ just caught my interest. So sowwy for my, 'misconceptions'. My "let the blind..." Comment is actually funny. Well at least to me. It means if you find 2 people who you think are wrong in their arguments, just let them be. Which I was planning to do, hence I peace out when I left. But you just had to pull me back into this didn't you. And Seju is the star hey, hahaha lucky girl.

Thank you for your time to reply back. You can come back to your campaign, lol.

Anyway. Yeah sure, I will respond in a respectful manner. But I won't always say what you always like to hear​. But, I can at least promise it won't be mangago level. Boooring yes, but I'll manage. The doctor is onboard. Yey!!!

Talk watever you want, as long as you dont insult others, lol. If its boring, I recommend you to go back to your comicgo, lol, save you energy and time.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 4:49AM

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

@popointhemoomoo_12
Lol. I like how you write. I imagine this is exactly how "The Dude" would type, so chilled.

Hahahaha. Oh?? you really did come here.. How is it? The forum.. You really are a hardcore pinkie hater.. Hahaha. But whatever im gonna read everything you guys post..

Images
joined Jun 3, 2017

@Yoonie
Attagirl!!. But you seem to be misunderstanding what I find "boring". It's not the respectful​ manner of communication I would have to comply to, its the #b*tchhate mangago-level vocabulary I would have to tone down. Cause yes, that indeed was...fun. Very fun.

@popointhemoomoo_12
I find this to be nice. But quite in need of a....different perspective

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

popointhemoomoo

I've read your comments here right from the start. And if you are anonymous in mgg, then I've read it too including ken ,doctor. I was curious since they had been talking it here.

I actually change the word "evil" to "bad" in my comment herr just for anonymous in mgg. But you never read anything beyond that, right?

As what sia ue said, we are diversed here. We can just handle each other's arguments without being pathetic, ad hominem attackers and outrageously cognitively dissonant.

If you are #teamblond, it would be nice to hear from you. I actually hungered for substantive argument that is why I came back here and I am articulate in writing rather than graphics. Dynasty Forum suits me very fine. I was MIA for a year here because I went to a secret FB group. I don't go from one forum to another at the same time.

Ah no.. Im not anonymous.. I have the same username here and mgg.. Yeah. Same as mgg they are diverse as well.. Tho im having a hard time reading the thread there.. So i found this forum site amusing.. Sure.. But why do people here dont like blondie anyway or something along those lines??

joined May 4, 2016

Foxy Lady

Thank you for asnwering my questions all the time. I really appreciated it

Since the forum seems to be in wrong direction of discussion lately, I want to bring up some more questions. Let's talk about the story instead.

Seju exploded this chap, we all know that, but have we ever discussed why she exploded in this chap? Over just a scarf? We all know here for a fact that Seju has been enduring them all, from insults from others(Nammi) to emotional pain(Sumin), especially, she endured everything from Sumin. Like she once said in chap 49(?), "whatever pains I've endured, nothing can compare to the pain you brought me", she has been enduring everything so well for the past 10 years but why did she explode now? Over such a small thing like a scarf? Why suddenly she became so sensitive? The reason is not simple just a scarf or an accusation, that's for sure. She left, also left the one thing that she could tie Sumin down to her, she knew it but she still left. One accusation couldnt lead Seju to make that decision. No, I believe it not.

Foxy Lady has said, Seju is a respectful CEO, she can control and come up with a decision real quick even in an emotional distress, but here is the thing, Sumin has always her weakness, the one that makes her lose her cool several times in front of other people, breaking down to Nammi, etc... So in that situation, to still stay silent, I dont agree with the quick wit. This is Sumin, her biggest weakness, her forever emotional distress, she lost it, her temper, her emotion control, so why did she not say this "I dont take your scarf, and your ring, go ask your gf about the whole thing", simple as that, why did she stop at the scarf and said no more? Btw, you should notice, she didnt deny nor did she admit about the ring, this is the weirdest part, just like with the redhead, most of us assumed she did it but the thing is neither did she admit nor did she deny that was her work, just like this time.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 6:31AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Ah no.. Im not anonymous.. I have the same username here and mgg.. Yeah. Same as mgg they are diverse as well.. Tho im having a hard time reading the thread there.. So i found this forum site amusing.. Sure.. But why do people here dont like blondie anyway or something along those lines??

Not sure if they dislike Sungji to be honest, i think it's more that they like Seju and want her to end up with Sumin. If you simplify it, it's a bit similar to "The hero gets the girl".

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 6:28AM

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

Not sure if they dislike Sungji to be honest, i think it's more that they like Seju and want her to end up with Sumin. If you simplify it, it's a bit like "The hero get's the girl".

Hmm yeah. I guess the story is heading that way anyway. I always read the word healing. This manwha is all about healing., for me i think so too. Its nearing its end so i believe that this will have a cliche one.. Like the main will stay and pinkie will be ok even if she doesnt have shorty.. Something like that. But i like the argument here, one with shorty irony.. She said that she dont care then again after what happened to pinkie.. She cannot ignore that.. What the hell dude.. Hahaha. Good thing this is just a story. If this is in reality.. My God what kinda of joke they're doing.. Hahahahha

joined Mar 21, 2017

Not sure if they dislike Sungji to be honest, i think it's more that they like Seju and want her to end up with Sumin. If you simplify it, it's a bit like "The hero get's the girl".

Hmm yeah. I guess the story is heading that way anyway. I always read the word healing. This manwha is all about healing., for me i think so too. Its nearing its end so i believe that this will have a cliche one.. Like the main will stay and pinkie will be ok even if she doesnt have shorty.. Something like that. But i like the argument here, one with shorty irony.. She said that she dont care then again after what happened to pinkie.. She cannot ignore that.. What the hell dude.. Hahaha. Good thing this is just a story. If this is in reality.. My God what kinda of joke they're doing.. Hahahahha

I think it can go either way personally. I prefer Sungji over Seju but as a Sumin "fan" whoever she ends up with has to be comopletely based on her own decision.

To me it's too overly dramatic to ever happen in reality lol.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 6:41AM

joined May 4, 2016

Not sure if they dislike Sungji to be honest, i think it's more that they like Seju and want her to end up with Sumin. If you simplify it, it's a bit similar to "The hero gets the girl".

I dont agree with your example, tbh. Seju is no hero, nor is she the no1 main character. Here its more like she's their favourite character, as long as she's happy, so if her happiness is Sumin then be it.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 6:41AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I dont agree with your example, tbh. Seju is no hero, nor is she the no1 main character. Here its more like she's their favourite character, as long as she's happy, so if her happiness is Sumin then be it. That's more like it.

That's why i have it in quotations. The "Hero" is whom you empathise with. It's figurative rather than literal if that makes sense.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 6:45AM

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

I think it can go either way personally. I prefer Sungji over Seju but as a Sumin "fan" whoever she ends up with has to be comopletely based on her own decision.

To me it's too overly dramatic to ever happen in reality lol.

No shit right.. If this happen in real life,. But i really wanna see like an animation for this, tho its not or never gonna happen in the future.. Oh,, im not a fan of shorty. Too much drama on her part.. But of course without that where is the thrill right.. Im warming up on her a bit,, finally she's getting spine for something she think is for her well being

popointhemoomoo_12
joined Jun 3, 2017

popointhemoomoo

Ah no.. Im not anonymous.. I have the same username here and mgg.. Yeah. Same as mgg they are diverse as well.. Tho im having a hard time reading the thread there.. So i found this forum site amusing.. Sure.. But why do people here dont like blondie anyway or something along those lines??<

Hahaha... I didn't write that I don't like Sungji. When people talked about something that you don't like about you, it doesn't mean they "dislike you". That is why, we need to filter things. As we grow older, our views changes as our knowledge increases. That is why when I read something I don't take it in a face value. I consider the person writing it.
In respect to Sungji, I don't take her in a face value. If you observed in the 3rd season cover, Sungji was covered in black. Something the authors are not showing us here.
As for Seju and Sumin, these are characters that are greatly misunderstood... So, I talked a lot about them in accordance to the narrative tools used by the authors.

If it helps, I like the characters in ascending order: Dawoon, Seju, Sumin, Sungji, Pporong, Nami...hehe

leeyoon0510
1. You did not read Dawoon's answer to Sungji's question in chap. 66. It is important since it is an analogy to chapter 82. If I may just point out, analogy is widely used in discussion/arguments to draw out the truth or understanding.

1. You didn't read a comment here about Trigger Points.

In as much I would like to elaborate it, I think it would be wise if I should not. We will just go in a circle. There is no common ground for both of us. I tried reaching out by requesting you to read Dawoon's answer. I believe, you can find answer to your own question.:-)

But you cannot deny the fact but some people are not fond of her.. Hahaha. But in my list... I like nami,. The white dog., the brother ( i like him when he cried) sunji, seju, lastly will be sumin..

joined May 4, 2016

1. I believe you did not read Dawoon's answer to Sungji's question in chap. 66. It is important to me since it is an analogy to chapter 82. If I may just point out and not to undermine you, analogy is widely used in discussion/arguments to draw out the truth or understanding.
2. Aaaaand.....you didn't read a comment here about Trigger Points.hehe

I did read both of them, I know what you are implying in first point. Seju is hurting but she've been hurting for...years, not just day one or two but 10 years, so what triggered her to stop enduring, that's my point. A person who had felt hurt for years but suddenly went off over a scarf? The exact same person who lowered her pride to Sungji to be able to stay? I know she's been hurting, but she herself also knows Sumin doesnt trust her, doesnt care for her feelings. Its been like that for years. The only person she could lean on right now is Sumin. The situation she is in right now, she's even more vulnerable than ever, so why suddenly she left the only anchor she had and being alone?

Sure that right now she realized more than ever she couldnt have Sumin, that person has loved someone else, she cant have her back and it hurts, everything has been too late. She lost. However, the Seju we all know is not the type who left Sumin, not the type who easily gives up on Sumin.

As for your 2nd point, I honestly dont get it. In Seju right now, there is just realization, realisation that Sumin has loved someone else but that realisation is enough for her to leave? She's different than others when it comes to love, so what makes her to break her integrity? That realisation is that strong?

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 8:07AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.