Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I have to say that the official translations to me tell slightly different stories than the unofficial translations.

Oh, really? In what way?

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Anyway, by accident I came across a comment somewhere said that Seju in this chap is very unreasonable and...childish ans spoiled, etc... no blaming Sumin at all, full blame on Seju for reacting badly =)))))))). This is the reason why I dont check other forums or anywhere discussing wdtfs. Too dangerous for my sanity =))))))).

I got that she reacted badly, I got that she's sensitive but we all have it easy, we only read and judge, so as I look and say: hey, she should sit down, talk about the situation like an adult, she shouldnt be angry, she should be calm and talk to Sumin, then go search with her, not childishly stomp out of the house like that. Haizza, are you sure when you're actually in her shoes, you could keep your temper in check and not mad at who ever accused you? She's only human. How could you be calm when you didnt do it but people insist you did it. She has the right to be angry but to the point of leaving the house is little too much, I agree.

last edited at May 29, 2017 2:04AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

unstable + pathetic = Seju
hypocrite + pathetic = Sumin
horny + pathetic = Sungji

I love all of them, so I too, am pathetic. K bye
runs away

Why "unstable"?

Tumblr_nq3mtqwqgy1tl7ewno1_250
joined May 24, 2017

The threads on other sites are really intense. the arguments on mangago are so dumb that it's funny. xD

joined Jun 6, 2016

Vanbun

Some that has been state by her exes.

I don't know if you heard about the L word, there was a character called Shane, who was a player and yet, hard to get.. girls were all over her.
me being a woman, I still don't understand what women wants XDDD
a fuck up who slept with half of the female population and then magically turn them faithful ?

Don't know about her but sumin was a cute girl before every shitty think happen...

She is quite truthful to sungji (with occasional lies, just like any couple).. the thing is she is a pathetic girl who still don't know her feelings well... And it seems like she lies most of time because of this by the readers. I mean human feeling is so fickle... And sumin is just that... But when she said something... At that moment it's really what she felt. Eg. When sungji ask about seju.. she said she will feel guilty if something bad happen to her.. or say that she still care to seju before or when she wish she and seju could be together forever...

And when she start the relationship with sungji... She has told sungji that she is "no good", and ask her permission if she is still willing to hang out with her.

If I can blame... One part that cause sumin become this jerk is all her gf and the exes... They let her do that. Look at how unrealistic kind and forgiveful sungji is and undying love seju gave to her

That's why I said.. sumin need to be scolded badly.. it's about time.. in managing people there is a lot of characters of a human.. and sumin is a type who need some guidance... So she could be a good girl... That's why she always ask what sungji want from her... did what she do enough?

She used to be a good girl... Now Hidden with all her wrong doings... Like a lost sheep lmao..

She has other good points with her bad points as well...and both seju and sumin knows each other devil... So I wish they can be together.

Just saying since a lot of people here dislike sumin... Lmao... Someone needs to take her side XD

last edited at May 29, 2017 2:41AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

The threads on other sites are really intense. the arguments on mangago are so dumb that it's funny. xD

I can only shake my head when I accidentally read them. Their judgments are too unreasonable sometimes. In here, sometimes we indeed go biased for someone we love but blindly putting all blames to the one you hate all the time like that is just...too much.

Everything she did is wrong, every emotion she had is wrong. Might as well not having her as a main character in wdtfs if that's the case =)))))))

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

unstable + pathetic = Seju
hypocrite + pathetic = Sumin
horny + pathetic = Sungji

I love all of them, so I too, am pathetic. K bye
runs away

Why "unstable"?

one moment she's dreamed of happiness, next moment she becomes hella snappy looolllllll.

last edited at May 29, 2017 3:10AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I have to say that the official translations to me tell slightly different stories than the unofficial translations.

Oh, really? In what way?

I can't explain it sorry. Used all my brain power on surving the day lol.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Oh, really? In what way?

I can't explain it sorry. Used all my brain power on surving the day lol.

Haha, it's ok. Just asking since you're not a Seju lover and quite reasonable, I could use another pov which is not Seju biased xDDDD.

last edited at May 29, 2017 3:16AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I just visited the wdtfs forum on mangago as you guys made me curious about the discussion there. I enjoyed reading the comments from a user named Ken. This person kept on attacking blinded Sumin fans and ended up sounding like a blinded Sumin hater themself. lol

Speaking of which, this Ken person does sound like someone here. :'D

last edited at May 29, 2017 3:46AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

I just visited the wdtfs forum on mangago as you guys made me curious about the discussion there. I enjoyed reading the comments from a user named Ken. This person kept on attacking blinded Sumin fans and ended up sounding like a blinded Sumin hater themself. lol

Ok, I just read one comment from him and that was enough.

Also why do they keep calling Sumin "he"

Unrelated to Ken but what's a "stan"

last edited at May 29, 2017 3:56AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Ok, you got me curious, I'll go check this forum

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Also why do they keep calling Sumin "he"

No idea. I remember reading a few comments from a user. That user kept using "he" to refer to Sumin, Seju and Nami, but they changed to "she" when it came to Sungji.

last edited at May 29, 2017 4:30AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Ok, l loolllll so hard at one of this Ken's lattest replies. I laughed so hard, so entertaining =)))))))))))))). God, I hope I never get into argument with this person, I would lose, totally =)))))))))))))))))

Yes, indeed I am immature and my mindset is equal to seju. Then what's that got to do with you? It's none of your business!!! And who's the hell calling you bastard? -Double-fucking-standard-bastard-that's one sentence, Idiot!! That means double standard which is fucking bastard. If you're angry because of my talk, you're just immature Too, you brat!! You must grow up too not just me!!

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I almost laughed at every comment from that person. xD

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I almost laughed at every comment from that person. xD

That person's replies are so witty, I laughed so much, on point and funny as heck.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

If that person really didn't mean to attack the other user, instead of saying Double-fucking-standard-bastard, they whould have said Double-fucking-bastard-standard. :'D

joined Jun 6, 2016

Ok, l loolllll so hard at one of this Ken's lattest replies. I laughed so hard, so entertaining =)))))))))))))). God, I hope I never get into argument with this person, I would lose, totally =)))))))))))))))))

Yes, indeed I am immature and my mindset is equal to seju. Then what's that got to do with you? It's none of your business!!! And who's the hell calling you bastard? -Double-fucking-standard-bastard-that's one sentence, Idiot!! That means double standard which is fucking bastard. If you're angry because of my talk, you're just immature Too, you brat!! You must grow up too not just me!!

Wow I learn new word

last edited at May 29, 2017 4:53AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

If that person really didn't mean to attack the other user, instead of saying Double-fucking-standard-bastard, they whould have said Double-fucking-bastard-standard. :'D

That person's whole intention is attacking every single blinded Sumin fans =)))))), to the point he/she replied every single comment to attack them in there. It's too funny.

Yayayyy i also feel funny. But I became this way because of Blinded Sumin Fans!!! And I was looking for trouble with them(〜 ̄△ ̄)〜

his/her way of using symbols is really making me lol so hard. ok, this is the most entertaining fight I've read in wdtfs forums

last edited at May 29, 2017 4:56AM

Tumblr_nq3mtqwqgy1tl7ewno1_250
joined May 24, 2017

his/her way of using symbols is really making me lol so hard. ok, this is the most entertaining fight I've read in wdtfs forums

I'm loving the comments on that site xD I especially laughed so hard at this one:

"Fuck you Sumin!!!!!!!! (╬ ̄皿 ̄)凸, You can be convicted subject to defamation, scandal, and unpleasant deeds article laws!!!! Your knit is on the second row seat of your car!!!!!!!! (╬ ̄皿 ̄)凸 I Hate!!! Whoever!!!! Thinking blindy that brat is pure and holy!!!!!!
Oh no... My Seju.... ╥﹏╥ Why do not you find someone else for your love? At least look other people who know to thank. Not like sumin. One misfortune destroys a thousand goodness!!!! She really is The Worst!!" XD

last edited at May 29, 2017 5:45AM

joined May 4, 2016

There is one thing from Seju I dont understand though.

This time she gets mad at Sumin, even goes as far as leaving the house (earns her the title of spoiled childish, unreasonable brat), but if she's already mad, why wont she go all out and yelling at Sumin also for accusing her of taking the ring? When Sumin mentions the ring, Seju just remains silent, just like when she was accused of sleeping with Nami. Back then, I understand that she didn't want to fight with Sumin, she was a fool who received all the blames from sth she didnt do because she loves her too much. However, now she already snaps at Sumin, already says sth back , why doesnt she also say that she didn't take it? It was in her hand but she didn't take it?

Why didn't she go all out? Why didn't she make the fight go bigger and yell more to clear that misunderstandings but stay silent for that accusation and leaves? Like she accepted that accusation? Just why though?

last edited at May 29, 2017 5:54AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Maybe Mangago attracts fruitloops.

joined Mar 5, 2017

I'm loving the comments on that site xD I especially laughed so hard at this one:

"Fuck you Sumin!!!!!!!! (╬ ̄皿 ̄)凸, You can be convicted subject to defamation, scandal, and unpleasant deeds article laws!!!! Your knit is on the second row seat of your car!!!!!!!! (╬ ̄皿 ̄)凸 I Hate!!! Whoever!!!! Thinking blindy that brat is pure and holy!!!!!!
Oh no... My Seju.... ╥﹏╥ Why do not you find someone else for your love? At least look other people who know to thank. Not like sumin. One misfortune destroys a thousand goodness!!!! She really is The Worst!!" XD

I am curious with everyone's comments but i'd rather not check it.

And i so love this particular comment of that person. Sooo hilarious. Damn fucking scarf! Hahaha

last edited at May 29, 2017 6:01AM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

This person could be my most inner soul xD except that I have a little more decent grammar..Lol I don't like Sumin and I know deep deep deep down, I really hate her.. I would be even fine if she dies in the end(usual K-drama route where someone dies and she's my best pick).

But still, as much as possible, I'm wishing for all of them to find happiness.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I know I sound like a Sumin hater, because every once in a while I list a reality check of her her deeds that no one should be blamed for but her.. because every once in a while I would read something so pathetic about her being used and played and what an innocent person she is !.
but in fact, I get that she is kind when she is in love.

To reply you must either login or sign up.