Forum › Bitter Sweet Samba discussion

Be%20my%20baby%20square%20crop%20nana
joined Oct 28, 2014

about an hour before publishing this, ranka messaged saying "i wanna replace all of rina's yells with the Juicy Couture font" and i was down for it but i didn't actually think they'd do it. this is now my favourite doujin i've ever worked on bar none

joined May 11, 2017

Made an account just to say thank you for my life. Good stuff

Aha2
joined Dec 27, 2015

BEST SHIP!!! Love this so much

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

i love how they cuss alot like back down in los angeles, lol "damn takumin you're a bad bitch" i cracked df up

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

RinaTakumi is one of my most cherished deremas ships. Thank you so much!

last edited at May 11, 2017 1:56AM

279d8674451d13234d06a7cba9e4f7e111
joined Jan 13, 2016

UGHHHH RINA IS SO CUTE <3 takurina is so good this doujin saved me

Sans%20titre
joined Feb 8, 2014

That was too freaking fluffy for my heart to handle

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

The further we go, the less yuri-ish manga becomes... (

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

This couple is really popular even thought they don't appear in the anime.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

That was cozy. I love it when manga portrays everyday life like this, it really makes me doki.

Ava2
joined Jun 11, 2014

I love this couple, their characters are such a good fit the way doujins portray them, would've thought otherwise. The slice of life vibe is nice too, no misunderstandings or drama, just a snippet of their lives.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Can I get a translate on bougee? Did I spell it right? :P hahaha
Cute stuff!

Be%20my%20baby%20square%20crop%20nana
joined Oct 28, 2014

Short for "bourgeois" but in the slang use here it just sorta means "classy" or "fancy" usually used sarcastically or rudely. Here Rina's using it to joke around cause there's nothing actually fancy about some burger joint but you could see it as a step up from the diner they went to the night before

also as for spelling i've seen it as "bougie" and "boujee" and everything in between so don't sweat that

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

My bitches bad and boujee

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

Short for "bourgeois" but in the slang use here it just sorta means "classy" or "fancy" usually used sarcastically or rudely. Here Rina's using it to joke around cause there's nothing actually fancy about some burger joint but you could see it as a step up from the diner they went to the night before

also as for spelling i've seen it as "bougie" and "boujee" and everything in between so don't sweat that

For added context Mos Burger is one of the more expensive burger places - definitely a price step up from Mac, BK and Lotteria. Still cheaper than Freshness Burger, though.

i miss jp burger joints.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

From what I can tell, Mos Burger is what we in the west would call "fast casual" which wouldn't be just "some burger joint" but be at least a couple of steps up in terms of quality.

Eli-headphones
joined Jan 8, 2017

Aaaahhh cute mismatched girlfriends falling asleep and cuddling. I am satisfied with my life after this.

Also, "hit me wi' that cofcof~" just made me think of "covfefe" and laugh.

about an hour before publishing this, ranka messaged saying "i wanna replace all of rina's yells with the Juicy Couture font" and i was down for it but i didn't actually think they'd do it. this is now my favourite doujin i've ever worked on bar none

I was thinking of it as the Gwen Stefani font!

last edited at Jun 10, 2017 3:12AM

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Rina looks pretty af on page 19

To reply you must either login or sign up.