Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

adults suck. They don't realize the impact their words have on impressionable young children.

But aren't we all are or gonna be adults though? lol

Img_0450
joined Aug 2, 2014

Touko with the off-white tho

joined Mar 30, 2017

Aww.. ! This is getting interesting but I hope there is yuu x nanami chapter again! I'm losing excitement if it's only sayaka >..< but it's still good . Hoping for the next chapter sooner!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Wow! What stuff. I can't see Touko's problem being resolved with out a scene that is pretty dramatic but will likely pleased even if it isn't.

Don't know if I have the best read on everything but watching Yuu, seemingly, fall in love has been one of the sweetest things I've ever seen in a yuri. All the subtle changes. I don't say things like this often about a story! Just the fact that the confessions happened early and let us watch things develop has made this an amazing tale.

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

Title of the chapter, "導火," is translated here as "Fuse" though a friend told me that it literally means "Starting Fire." If that's the case, it's a really fitting title for the chapter.

I think he's right. I'm still learning japanese, but from some quick research I got this:

One writing for "fuse" is 導火線, which is a compound word (a single word formed by many kanji). The title for this chapter is 導火, which is not a compound word, but two different words together. 導 means guidance, or "to guide", and 火 means fire. "Starting fire" could be an appropriate reading. Could also be related to the fireworks at the end.

Cute fact: the word for fireworks is a compound of the kanji for fire (火) and the one for flower (花). So fireworks (花火) are read in japanese as "fire flowers" <3

EDIT: Oh, by the way, kudos to everyone who predicted that thing about Ichigaya. I'm surprised and delighted that we got this right.

EDIT 2: Just out of curiosity, I checked google translate for 導火, and it gave me "ignition", which makes even more sense.

last edited at Apr 5, 2017 7:25PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Feeling bad for Yuu. I wish she had someone to confide in too as it seems she's all alone in this. What Touko is saying is "She's so sweet, but I really can't trust her".

It's actually the opposite. Yuu is the only person Touko trusts, she did want to talk to her about her sister problems but is afraid of Yuu thinking Touko is taking advantage of her kindness.
I think Touko is going to use Sayaka for comfort instead, now that both of them know that Sayaka is aware of Touko's issues and Touko is fine with that. This will get interesting...

Actually, that could be a really good thing for Yuu... If Sayaka can take the "Friend she can confide in about things and knows about who I really am" tag off of Yuu's back, Yuu can feel free to expose her true feelings and let Touko have it full force and tell her just how loved she really is! (Not saying Sayaka will like that... But she might accept it in the end...)

Maybe I need to go back and read something but can someone just clear this up here. Why exactly is Touko trying to be her sister? Did her parents want her to be just like her or did she come to that conclusion by herself? Because I don't see the point in it... Like you can mourn your sister and be yourself. She doesn't really even know how her sister really acted, which is kind of sad. It just makes me feel like her and her sister weren't actually close in the sibling way but they just had appearances to keep up.

But it was nice to see Sayaka comfort her, I can tell it bothers Yuu that Touko didn't come to her first but I like how the best friend isn't being excluded in place of the main couple.

I think the reason she is trying to "be her sister" might be something even simpler than that. Remember the dream sequence where she remembers the last time she saw her sister before her accident? Her sister went to the store for her mother because she lost at Rock-Paper-Scissors, and she never came home. I think Touko might feel responsible for her sister's death at some level. Kind of the, "If I'd just gone to the store like mom asked instead of making a fuss, she'd still be alive" type of thing.

And the new chapter should be out in Japan, right? I'm soooooo looking forward to it!!!!!

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 12:22AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

And the new chapter should be out in Japan, right? I'm soooooo looking forward to it!!!!!

The 27th of each month, it's been around 2 weeks since the last one was published

last edited at Apr 9, 2017 9:13AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Raw is out!!!

I AM DEAD FROM SKIMMING THROUGH THIS CHAP.

EDIT: "Senpai no baka" => Yuu is safely confirmed tsundere.

last edited at Apr 26, 2017 5:01AM

10565163_743008845759906_7288022486001237074_n
joined Jun 24, 2016

Noooooooooooooo ... So Yuu is Uke............. (╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

joined Dec 3, 2014

New chapter spoiler
Practice for the play. Touko was good but she got stumped in the second half.
Yuu asked Konomi if she was okay with the ending and Konomi got no problem with it.
Yuu thought there was something wrong with Touko and approached Sayaka to ask about it but Sayaka refused to tell her.
Yuu invited Touko home and Touko confided the sister stuff with her. Lots of cuddling and kissing.
Touko asked Yuu if she will not fall in love with her. Yuu said she got it. Touko then told Yuu: "I hate myself, so I wouldn't be able to love someone who says they love the things I hate, right? But I want to keep loving you." (It feels like a threat to me)
Yuu sort of admitted to herself that she is in love (you will understand if you read the chapter). Called Touko a fool.
She called Konomi and asked her to change the play ending.

So much stuff packed in one chapter. I'm glad we got both cuddling and plots rolling.
Also some good news: new yuri series serialization on Dengeki starts from 27/6, together with the release of YagaKimi vol 4 and Eclair 2.

last edited at Apr 26, 2017 11:37AM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Touko asked Yuu if she will not fall in love with her. Yuu said she got it. Touko then told Yuu: "I hate myself, so I wouldn't be able to love someone who says they love the things I hate, right? But I want to keep loving you." (It feels like a threat to me)

Dunno man, threat is a strong word. An insecure, self-hating, & broken person revealing all her thoughts and insecurities to the one she truly trusts feels more like a desperate plea than a threat. What she asks is twisted and unreasonable, but I don't think it meant to be a threat. In chap 10, she was ready to move on from Yuu if she weren't willing to support her goal to live as her sister. But at this point, I think Touko is afraid of losing Yuu since she's her only emotional support.

Thanks for the summary, btw!

last edited at Apr 26, 2017 12:05PM

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

New chapter spoiler
Practice for the play. Touko was good but she got stumped in the second half.
Yuu asked Konomi if she was okay with the ending and Konomi got no problem with it.
Yuu thought there was something wrong with Touko and approached Sayaka to ask about it but Sayaka refused to tell her.
Yuu invited Touko home and Touko confided the sister stuff with her. Lots of cuddling and kissing.
Yuu sort of admitted to herself that she is in love (you will understand if you read the chapter). Called Touko a fool.
She called Konomi and asked her to change the play ending.

So much stuff packed in one chapter. I'm glad we got both cuddling and plots rolling.
Also some good news: new yuri series serialization on Dengeki starts from 27/6, together with the release of YagaKimi vol 4 and Eclair 2.

i don't know japanese, but now i know how much i'll love this chapter. the whole situation with Touko actually reminds me of one of school of life video on youtube

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

https://twitter.com/nakataniii/status/857431817351077889

Hanamizuki (the dogwood in the picture) apparently means "Please accept my heart" in Japanese flower language. When I searched up Dogwood meaning, some page said "A signal of affection to someone who may not reciprocate it." Oh Yuu... I'm dying and crying ; _ ;

I just want my gurl to be happy ; A ;

last edited at Apr 27, 2017 3:20AM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

Noooooooooooooo ... So Yuu is Uke............. (╮°-°)╮┳━━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━━┻

Well she kind of has to be. I mean, it'd be a dead giveaway to Touko if Yuu became more assertive and demanding, no?

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

^ Y'know, I always see Yuu as the bottom. I mean, I love it when she teases the heck out of Touko (when will we get to see more of this again? ; . ;), but I don't see her topping Touko. Could be wrong. Tho I wouldn't mind being wrong...

joined Feb 18, 2015

^ Y'know, I always see Yuu as the bottom. I mean, I love it when she teases the heck out of Touko (when will we get to see more of this again? ; . ;), but I don't see her topping Touko. Could be wrong. Tho I wouldn't mind being wrong...

I can see that happening, when she convinces Touko to love herself and let Yuu love her.

SOOOO looking forward to this chapter... and ALL the chapters of this great manga!

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 1:06PM

Ran-lossy
joined Mar 22, 2015

I feel like even as a bottom Touko would be really assertive with how horny she is. Not sure if that even counts as a bottom at that point.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I feel like even as a bottom Touko would be really assertive with how horny she is. Not sure if that even counts as a bottom at that point.

"Topping-from-the-bottom" is a thing.

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

I'm on a loop of "refreshing 4s folder, finding there's no new releases, frowning", rinse and repeat

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

I'm on a loop of "refreshing 4s folder, finding there's no new releases, frowning", rinse and repeat

it's a ritual now

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

it's a ritual now

Mine also includes checking on /u/ every 5 minutes.

joined Feb 21, 2017

Does anyone have a link for the English translation? Please and thank you in advance!!

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I dunno, You have remember Touko is a very insecure person pretending to be confident. While Yuu is more stoic and unfazed by things while at the same time being blunt,caring, stubborn, and more likely to take action. Unfortunately she is having to really hold herself back and you see her stop herself several times because of the way Touko is right now. If Touko let go of the facade and was more her true self I could see Yuu becoming far more aggressive with her behavior. I do think Touko would still probably take the lead in some areas like being more sexually aggressive and initiating more physical contact and just trying get Yuu to do things in general.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

I do think Touko would still probably take the lead in some areas like being more sexually aggressive and initiating more physical contact and just trying get Yuu to do things in general.

Yeah, this was what I meant. Touko is too horny to be the bottom. Unless coming to term with herself somehow makes her less horny, I don't see Yuu topping her.

On a side note, seems like we have been 4saken. Time to learn Japanese everyone.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Reading the raw with my broken Japanese. But oh wow, I got what Sisyphus meant now.

Touko: "I hate myself, so I can't love someone who says they love the thing I hate, can I?"
& Yuu's reply to that in her thought is: "Then senpai, don't say that you hate thing I (blocked out by "baka")"

This is the best take on the classic tsundere line I've ever seen.

last edited at May 3, 2017 5:22AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.