Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

1,000th Post!

Who knew that the degenerate American Electronic Dance Music Nerd known as SF would reach this number of post's. That's quite the accomplishment considering how lazy he is in real life.
Celebration Song

last edited at Apr 22, 2017 6:59PM

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘・゚・。Congrats, SF!!! throws confetti (ノ≧∀≦)ノ ༘・゚・.
And welcome to the talkative bunch! (。⌒∇⌒)b

Lazy degenerates should rule this world! ^^
Way better than the rash degenerates that currently take over all kinds of places (^∇^)

@ OriginalGengar

Haha, they go literally everywhere.

Yeah... I'm starting to see that now ^^ Finished watching the first season yesterday... Would have expected Jacs to be part of this show a little while longer. She was a great character to dislike (^∇^)
Killing Beas daughter clearly wasn't a smart move and it didn't do her any good either unless she really planned to die that way. With the health issues she already had, losing power on the inside, the thought of that upcoming divorce really smashed her, I guess...
And I really liked Lizzies move at the end. Didn't see that one coming. She almost single-handedly resolved the issues the others couldn't solve. I like her character a lot even though she's not one of the big shots.

Started season two now. I know you said it's pretty meh but doesn't feel like that to me so far. Everybody seems to be playing everyone now ^^
It's a lot more intense since we don't have the character introductions anymore that season one still had. It's right back to action.
That new governor seems to be plotting a lot in the back. I'm pretty sure she's not as compliant to the rules as her first impression would suggest... Well... let's see...

On to some more! I'm slowly catching up on you! ;)

last edited at Apr 23, 2017 9:36AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Hello Kitty ヾ(^∇^)

Hey there, Anon-Senpai!

I like your new look^^
I knew it...you can do better than your previous avi...!!! ^_^

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

@ OriginalGengar

Haha, they go literally everywhere.

Yeah... I'm starting to see that now ^^ Finished watching the first season yesterday... Would have expected Jacs to be part of this show a little while longer. She was a great character to dislike (^∇^)
Killing Beas daughter clearly wasn't a smart move and it didn't do her any good either unless she really planned to die that way. With the health issues she already had, losing power on the inside, the thought of that upcoming divorce really smashed her, I guess...
And I really liked Lizzies move at the end. Didn't see that one coming. She almost single-handedly resolved the issues the others couldn't solve. I like her character a lot even though she's not one of the big shots.

Started season two now. I know you said it's pretty meh but doesn't feel like that to me so far. Everybody seems to be playing everyone now ^^
It's a lot more intense since we don't have the character introductions anymore that season one still had. It's right back to action.
That new governor seems to be plotting a lot in the back. I'm pretty sure she's not as compliant to the rules as her first impression would suggest... Well... let's see...

On to some more! I'm slowly catching up on you! ;)

Well, season 2 is still good and I remember really liking it when I watched it for the first time, it's just the least fun to rewatch, I guess. And as I said, the last few episodes of Season 2 are amazing again haha.
Can't really talk about Jaqs's motives because it's been a while since I watched season 1 but The Freak definitely takes over as character you'll love to hate.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

French people litteraly is dumb, and dim. The dumbest. They voted for the two worst candidates; the extreme-right winger and the puppet of the banks, while there was Jean-Luc Melenchon who could simply have redressed our country like no else would have. There goes our hope. Regardless the result of the second round, whether it's the former or the latter, France is about to be ruled by a dangerous person.

last edited at Apr 24, 2017 1:56AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Lazy degenerates should rule this world! ^^

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Blackkitty

Hey there, Anon-Senpai!

Hi hi! ^__^

I like your new look^^
I knew it...you can do better than your previous avi...!!! ^_^

Of course I could do better than that! But I always thought the zombie thing was kinda fitting...
Oh, but wait a minute... Didn't you always say that you liked them...? O_O
Sneaky little kitty, you! (´⊙ω⊙`)ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ

@ OriginalGengar

Boring Sunday with really shitty weather here today = a whole lot more of Wentworth for me! ^^
(I really must have a lot of free time on my hands, huh. Such a lazy girl...)

Governor Ferguson is such a stone cold bitch... What she did to Simone and then later on the bird!!! Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! T_T
Episode 9 of season 2 – this is why I hate animals on TV... Not fucking fair! щ(ºДºщ)
I really hope Liz will be okay... Please... that's all I ask!

Also... I'm kinda surprised that Bea still has all of her teeth ^^

And as I said, the last few episodes of Season 2 are amazing again haha.

Okay then, those two are next! (◕ฺv◕ฺ)
Let's see! (^∇^)

@ Utoptia

French people litteraly is dumb, and dim. The dumbest. They voted for the two worst candidates; the extreme-right winger and the puppet of the banks, while there was Jean-Luc Melenchon who could simply have redressed our country like no else would have. There goes our hope. Regardless the result of the second round, whether it's the former or the latter, French is about to be ruled by a dangerous person.

I'm sorry about the news... But still between those two, I really hope that Le Pen won't win...
I just couldn't stand another one of those hateful new leaders that seem to pop up everywhere in recent years again...

@ SF

ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

We would rid the world of all hate and corruption with our lazy asses! ;)

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

French people litteraly is dumb, and dim. The dumbest. They voted for the two worst candidates; the extreme-right winger and the puppet of the banks, while there was Jean-Luc Melenchon who could simply have redressed our country like no else would have. There goes our hope. Regardless the result of the second round, whether it's the former or the latter, French is about to be ruled by a dangerous person.

I'm sorry about the news... But still between those two, I really hope that Le Pen won't win...
I just couldn't stand another one of those hateful new leaders that seem to pop up everywhere in recent years again...

Scary. I hope this isn't a sign of the other world leaders we'll be electing in the coming years.

joined Mar 21, 2017

It's becoming quite the trend at the moment. Pretty sure humans are masochists.

last edited at Apr 23, 2017 5:16PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Utoptia posted:

Are you really surprised? The US chose Trump and Clinton as their candidates with the Democrats choosing Clinton over Sanders who many on both sides of the aisle liked and then proceeded to choose the worst of those two afterwards as well. People are freaking morons.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Anyone else watched a series called Top Of The Lake?

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

What is it about?

I'm playing Castlevania Lords of shadow. Completed it before but I'm in love with this goddamn game so much!!

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Utoptia posted:

Are you really surprised? The US chose Trump and Clinton as their candidates with the Democrats choosing Clinton over Sanders who many on both sides of the aisle liked and then proceeded to choose the worst of those two afterwards as well. People are freaking morons.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

joined Mar 21, 2017

What is it about?

I'm playing Castlevania Lords of shadow. Completed it before but I'm in love with this goddamn game so much!!

BBC crime series set in New Zealand. Won a few awards.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

What is it about?

BBC crime series set in New Zealand. Won a few awards.

Ooooh. I see.

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Anon-senpai

Hi hi! ^__^

How are you doing? You seem lively ^^

Of course I could do better than that! But I always thought the zombie thing was kinda fitting...
Oh, but wait a minute... Didn't you always say that you liked them...? O_O
Sneaky little kitty, you! (´⊙ω⊙`)ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ

Me, sneaky?! No way... usually I am the one ending up being surrounded by sneaky characters ^^"
I remember saying that I really like the hippie zombie ^_^ so don't cry, you will ruin your new makeup ;p xD

....and I thought that only people in my country switch off their brains when voting... unfortunately doesn't look like that anymore.

Anyway, some music:
https://youtu.be/wKCQk2MEX2A

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

What are you on WatchMojo? Where the fuck do you get your sources from?

It's cute that you think WatchMojo has sources. Didn't know WatchMojo has ShittyVersionOfDeathBattleWithoutTheCoolPart though.

joined Jun 11, 2016

What are you on WatchMojo? Where the fuck do you get your sources from?

It's cute that you think WatchMojo has sources. Didn't know WatchMojo has ShittyVersionOfDeathBattleWithoutTheCoolPart though.

More like ShittyVersionOfDeathBattleWithoutAnyResearchDoneOrAnyEntertainingAnimation, Although it is fun to watch all the Flame War's in the comment section.

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

it's been a while since I posted some music so here is a fresh tribute https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0WiEsSUK5g

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Wentworth spoilers: Franky x Allie though

last edited at Apr 25, 2017 11:43PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

One of the very few Heavy Metal song's I ever found myself liking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TokaT9MPLM

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

One of the very few Heavy Metal song's I ever found myself liking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TokaT9M

don't wanna be that guy but I don't think slipknot fits into the heavy metal genre

last edited at Apr 26, 2017 8:47PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

One of the very few Heavy Metal song's I ever found myself liking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TokaT9M

don't wanna be that guy but I don't think slipknot fits into the heavy metal genre

Well I don't listen to Metal at all, so I'm really uneducated on Metal sub-genre's.

joined Mar 21, 2017

I'd class them as Heavy Metal genre wise and Nu-Metal subgenre wise.

To reply you must either login or sign up.