Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Gold is used when doing practices (levelling up/idolizing). Also during certain events you use it to buy bonuses. The current event is just tokens.

Ah, most of the idolizing and stuff hasn't really cost me anything, so it's just piling up. I guess the only thing now is to figure out why I always screw up that one move.

How do you get stickers, are those just random things you get?

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Practicing on Ns and Rs isn't that expensive. It starts to add up when you get SRs and URs.

Stickers you get from practicing away the respective rarity of card. The red stickers will also drop from chests. You can get bonus stickers from events. If you check the current Eli event, go to reward details and then pick the song score ranking category.

And I found that I kept screwing up some moves because I thought I was hitting the note, but I ended up hitting it with my thumb at some angle that did not register on my touch screen.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Practicing on Ns and Rs isn't that expensive. It starts to add up when you get SRs and URs.

Stickers you get from practicing away the respective rarity of card. The red stickers will also drop from chests. You can get bonus stickers from events. If you check the current Eli event, go to reward details and then pick the song score ranking category.

And I found that I kept screwing up some moves because I thought I was hitting the note, but I ended up hitting it with my thumb at some angle that did not register on my touch screen.

That all sounds really complicated. I guess it's a game aimed at people who play a lot of similar games so the concepts carry over.

That's likely what happens, since I feel like I've got the timing, but the top left always misses on the bar beats, whatever those are called. But if it's a single beat, I don't have any problem.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

The worst part is the event sticker rewards would best benefit free to play players, because you can use stickers to idolize instead of rolling over and over and then having to get rid of the SRs and URs you spent thousands of dollars getting in order to get stickers. But the people who already have their totally maxed out teams are the ones who will be getting more stickers.

5 SS stickers will let you idolize a UR. That would be winning 5 events in tier 1 in the sticker reward category. Tier 2 still gives 3x S stickers (like Tier 1). You need 25 of them to idolize a UR.

Idolizing a card with a card will give it an extra idol skill slot. Idolizing with stickers does not give that slot. You have to use another set of stickers to get the additional slot. Idolizing a UR with normal stickers costs 500.

I didn't get all this stuff at first either, but I figured it out or asked my friend for help.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

...Not a weekend without TV or sickness or injury or family or work will stop me from 100% breath of the wild...now excuse me while I lie in bed feeling the worst pain I've felt in years.

And you guys playing LL SIF, try PhotoKatsu or SB69 those have better controls and rewards...the only problem is...well, they are only in JAP. However, there's people actively traslating both.

YEEESS!! After 30 hours I have finally become Gundam

Congrats! Now, buy one for each party member.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

...Not a weekend without TV or sickness or injury or family or work will stop me from 100% breath of the wild...now excuse me while I lie in bed feeling the worst pain I've felt in years.

And you guys playing LL SIF, try PhotoKatsu or SB69 those have better controls and rewards...the only problem is...well, they are only in JAP. However, there's people actively traslating both.

YEEESS!! After 30 hours I have finally become Gundam

Congrats! Now, buy one for each party member.

PhotoKatsu and SB69 are pretty gay too?
For me that's one of the biggest points of Love Live.
Even the little cute comics of the game original characters are pretty gay.

I wonder if someday I will be able to idolize my unique and only UR card... getting stickers is hard.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Bang Dream game is pretty good too (also Japanese only). Made by the same dev as Sif, but more polished I every way imo. It's also pretty well written. They actually have drama and character development in the stories.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Hanako just released a new game, which have some yuri routes.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Bang Dream game is pretty good too (also Japanese only). Made by the same dev as Sif, but more polished I every way imo. It's also pretty well written. They actually have drama and character development in the stories.

No Nico, no deal.

last edited at Apr 20, 2017 10:14AM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Hanako just released a new game, which have some yuri routes.

England Exchange.

You can choose between a female and male protagonists. A girl with darkish skin and spectacular hairdo and a dude with glasses.
There are eight romanceable characters. Two are lesbians and can be romanced by the female PC. Other girl is bi, but the female PC can't romance her.

Personally I'm unsure about this one. Maybe I'm spoiled by 'A Little Lily Princess' with all the female characters and lovely cute art.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Maybe I'm spoiled by 'A Little Lily Princess' with all the female characters and lovely cute art.

Such a surprisingly memorable game. All the routes were pretty top-tier.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Aikatsu! Photo on stage(PhotoKatsu) is pretty gay, I don't how lost you'll be if you're not familiar with the anime, this is basically a sequel to it...with some Stars! events...
Show by Rock!!(SB69) is lgbt friendly but yuri is not super common. No need to watch the anime since it's not canon to the game.
Both games are more friendly to free players(events give URs/PRs drop rates are better) never got a legit UR in Sif, I have about 30 URs in SB69 still no Cheety kill me and 12 PR+s in PhotoKatsu. They both give out a lot of freemium currency as well.

Not familar with BanG dream, but it looks decent.

Another one worth mentioning is Girlfriend Note, a GF beta spin-off, its UI is very similar to SIF. It's also similar to project Diva, don't know if you guys can run it w/o lag.

No Yurika, no deal.

Fixed that for you.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This game looks beautifully edgy anime !! I luv it! (You play as vampire it seems) Code Vein

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

^It's basically God Eater rendered in Unreal Engine 4. That second screenshot in particular focusing on that female character's face makes it pretty obvious that the face at least is something carried over from God Eater.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

England Exchange.

You can choose between a female and male protagonists. A girl with darkish skin and spectacular hairdo and a dude with glasses.
There are eight romanceable characters. Two are lesbians and can be romanced by the female PC. Other girl is bi, but the female PC can't romance her.

Personally I'm unsure about this one. Maybe I'm spoiled by 'A Little Lily Princess' with all the female characters and lovely cute art.

This doesn't look like a Hanako game at all. It looks like those hundred cheap eroge tier games they keep making kickstarter for. That's a shame, but I guess this is what western fans want, after all.

I really hope someone makes something like Little Lily Princess again sometime. That game was great. Even enough to rival against Japanese visual novels.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

England Exchange.

This doesn't look like a Hanako game at all. It looks like those hundred cheap eroge tier games they keep making kickstarter for. That's a shame, but I guess this is what western fans want, after all.

I really hope someone makes something like Little Lily Princess again sometime. That game was great. Even enough to rival against Japanese visual novels.

Yeah, I agree.And I feel happy so see that people liked ALLP too. It's a shame that didn't sold enough to make epilogues viable.
And by the way I found why England Exchange doesn't feel like an Hanako game.

This is a game that I am publishing and that I edited, but I was not the original creator of the plot or characters. So if you're looking for my usual strange take on things, you may not find it here, this has a different flavor to it. There is no deep intrigue plot and no fancy mechanics, this is just a VN about college kids in England going on a lot of dates. If that is not your cup of tea, that's fine, you don't have to apologise to me for it. :)

Because technically is not an Hanako game. She's only publishing and editing it.

Hopefully the next Hanako game will deliver... unless the next game is Wolf Hall, of course. In which case I will be sulking in a corner for a while.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

It's written by Hanabi games, so Hanako had very little to do with the story itself. Art is, as usual, done by some artist Hanako worked with for this project.

And her next game might be Wolf Hall, yeah, when I interviewed her some month ago, she mentioned that she had it on hold for a long time and felt she should get to it at some point. ^^;

Edit : Also, just saw her latest tweet where she mentioned her to do list for today, second item is "more Wolf Hall dungeon testing". So guess that's confirms it.

last edited at Apr 21, 2017 7:52AM

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Guys
GUYS!!
A updatGUYS!!!!!!!!
A update happened for Bayonetta PC
Which added a uh... A little avatar in the Extras folder....
...A Vanquish avatar....
Fuck!

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Guys
GUYS!!
A updatGUYS!!!!!!!!
A update happened for Bayonetta PC
Which added a uh... A little avatar in the Extras folder....
...A Vanquish avatar....
Fuck!

How's the port? I want to get it, just wondering how much of a rush I should be in.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

How's the port? I want to get it, just wondering how much of a rush I should be in.

Bayonetta's? Really good, pretty toaster friendly too (though not sure if as much as DMC4)
Only issue was that the stylized cutscene has issues in 16:10 resolutions, though nothing major, easily the definitive version

last edited at Apr 24, 2017 2:48PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Anybody getting bad FPS in Bayonetta?

I tried the lowest to highest settings and it won't change anything.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Do you have an AMD cpu?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

You know, i had a lot of hopes for my future...
Living in a isolated house by the beach... Settling down with a nice woman who loves me more than her job... Getting past the chess board on Dante Must Die... Acquiring a RG ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam...
But then i've found out about A Link to The Past randomized races and now all my produtivity has gone to shit

last edited at Apr 25, 2017 2:28AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Do you have an AMD cpu?

No, Nvidia.

I'm playing new Mass Effect at high settings but can't play Bayonetta with outdate graphics? WTF!

joined Mar 21, 2017

Do you have an AMD cpu?

No, Nvidia.

I'm playing new Mass Effect at high settings but can't play Bayonetta with outdate graphics? WTF!

I see you've decided to take the plunge and play the new Mass Effect. How are you finding it?

This topic has been locked.