Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Tales from the Borderlands is free for PSN+ users. Athena is part of the main characters and she's in a relationship with Janey (after the events of pre-sequel), worth playing and totally fun.

Also: Athena's a total gay badass.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Never was a fan of sonic. So whatever.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

It's beautiful in the most dumb way.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It took a while but finally Senran Kagura's Daidouji went full lesbo on Peach Beach Splash. A small story focused on her and Rin was added and it goes like this

Dai knows from the start that Miss R is Rin, >The whole thing kicks off with them in a hot springs, with Rin in her Miss R outfit and refusing to take it off, so Dai decides to fight her to get her naked
Then they basically take the fight all over the place with Ikaruga, Murakumo, and Murasaki joining at various points, they get into an argument over speed vs. power, then Dai says that Rin's her most important person, and Rin says Dai is too at first, until Dai asks the million dollar question
"Including Kiriya?"
Then Rin kinda spazzes out, they keep fighting, and when Rin won't give a definite answer, Dai decides to go challenge Kiriya to a match and whoever wins is Rin's most important person.
The ending is Rin trying desperately to stop her.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I've put a few hours on Shadows of Valentia...and yeah...this is gaiden alright! I don't know what I expected, I guess...tons of new unnecessary dialog with this bland cast, awful support system and I miss the my unit char already the villager system is close. I do like the improvemets though! Like the new dungeon crawling and updated gameplay in general, there's a bunch of tutorials for newbies, and Clair is good...err...ahem....eye candy.
If Faye says Alm one more time! I swear to Milla I'm going back to Naga

Almost done with Persona 5, maybe I'll finally have time for anime again.

It took a while but finally Senran Kagura's Daidouji went full lesbo on Peach Beach Splash.

Hah, that's awesome! Do we have a english release date yet?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Nope, just that it will release in the summer.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Whelp! I'm now trying to get a plat in P5 and the hostage trophy just thing is the RNG crap that makes me rage...I'm on NG+ purposely trying to proc this shit and it's been 4 hours! if the enemies don't straight up murder my m8s they just don't do the shit! AAWWWWWWWWWGGGHHHHH. I loved the game btw, not trying to spoil anyone but the usual secret fight is AWESOME! XD.
One more thing, 1 hour into the game I was all like: "Man, this music... I miss Persona 3/4 already"
Now:

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Whelp! I'm now trying to get a plat in P5 and the hostage trophy just thing is the RNG crap that makes me rage...I'm on NG+ purposely trying to proc this shit and it's been 4 hours! if the enemies don't straight up murder my m8s they just don't do the shit! AAWWWWWWWWWGGGHHHHH. I loved the game btw, not trying to spoil anyone but the usual secret fight is AWESOME! XD.
One more thing, 1 hour into the game I was all like: "Man, this music... I miss Persona 3/4 already"
Now:

Funny, I got this trophy really early on and was confused about it.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

https://www.humblebundle.com/sekai-project-bundle

Sekai Bundle includes Highway Blossoms! Perhaps this is the kick it needs to become more popular and profitable and encourage even more ventures into yuri...? Yeah, probably not, this thing has crap like Nekopara after all, I shouldn't be expecting much. I'm probably just gonna be seeing Highway Blossoms a lot over at Steam Game Swap and Indie Game Swap... Well, I'll try to get the message out there at least since reddit isn't talking about this as much as some of the other VNs. Understandable considering the reputation of stuff like World End Economica but... still disappointing. I am interested though in WORLD END ECONOMICA, the fault milestone games, Sunrider, those Magical Girl games, and Sound of Drop (for the last two, purely 'cause I heard there's subtext... thanks Hella Yuri!), so perhaps it wouldn't be a bad purchase. I mean, I wouldn't buy any of the other things independently but if it comes in a bundle, why not, I'll take it!

You know, I've been waiting so long for a Humble Yuri Bundle or LGBTQ Bundle or something... it's probably not gonna happen, but you never know. I would buy it in a heartbeat if anything like that ever came out.

Edit: You know, another good thing about these anime bundles is that the cards are always so expensive! It's great! I can sell them for so much and possibly even get all my money back! Of course, it'll all be stuck on Steam, but, eh, what else is there is to buy anyway but Steam games. And, of course, seeing as though they're in a bundle, card prices are gonna drop rapidly, so... better jump on this train quickly, I guess.

last edited at Jun 6, 2017 6:46PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Aaaaaand new Sun & Moon aren't sequels.....F*CK! There goes my dreams of seen a Champion/Elite Lillie >_>

Those are some pretty ugly donut steels

SIGH

Funny, I got this trophy really early on and was confused about it.

I thinking of an angry response to express my frustration, but I think I'll just try again later. I'm kinda burned out atm. Which is why I'm playing Devil Survivor 2 again...

BTW! In Tekken 7 Lili moves to Asuka's house AGAIN! in Asuka's "ending" except she bought her house this time lmao

last edited at Jun 7, 2017 5:08AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

.........A new Metroid game? Really? Is this a dream?.................2GAMES!? Fjjdhskdbdoahoeehejdjk implodes

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Sigh.......no Bloodborne 2 in e3.

Just when I thought it was alright to be forever alone with Bloodborne 2 on my side......

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I just finished Mirror's Edge and I want Kate x Faith now. Anyone saw something like that before? Also fuck everyone made this game for PS3

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Getting back to the Atelier games with Sophie, so far it's pretty fun. The ladies have some interactions that get a reaction from my yuri goggles. Special mention to Plachta who lives with Sophie!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

goes to youtube to researcher the Nier series

WHAT THE FUCK!?

Anyway, I'm almost at endgame in Atelier Sophie and the date with Tess was hilarious.

Also, got the P5 trophy a while ago. Here's a tip for anyone who needs it: if you don't get it on the 1st or 2nd palace, just buy a bunch un hp and mp items, go to mementos or the next palace(on hard not lower/higher) and play like shit for abfew hours: rush a lot and don't heal unless it's absolutely necessary. I triggered a hostage situation twice in a row with this "method".

ZuljinRaynor
Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Crash 2 remake is going to be the second game I platinum lol. I have 1 platinum in 8 years. (First game was Super Robot Wars Z3).

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Yo
Yo yo yo yo yo yo
YOOOO!!
How the hell did i live this long without knowing that this exists?
I loved the shit out of the first game and 3 minutes ago i'd kill anything for the opportunity of playing it with fixed controls!
Damn! Sorry Steredenn, i really wanted to beat you but priorities have changed

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 7:59PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

After playing with numbers and traits for about 20 hours, I finished Sophie Atelier! Overkill for the final boss lol!

Tess calls her handsome! Plachta x Sophie is totally canon! Legit almost yuri here. I just wish they would straight up say how gay they are instead of that "family, friend, master, lol it's complicated" >_<
It's a fun game too... and why is this the last thing I say about it...?

I'll have to come back later for the plat since I'm almost done, but I want to continue with the story. And so far, Firis' sister Liane is a total siscon and I love it! Sophie x Plachta show up 5 mins in and I'm just here thinking how there's only 1 bed on this Atelier and Firis will walk in something like this

And no!!! I did not buy around 10 long games last month...I mean I'm still poor and can't afford that!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

YESS!!! I've finally done it the mad me!
I mean, sure i should've done this a long time ago, but had some minor issues, y'know, tree falling in my house and all that crap
But anyway, a lot of fans are replaying the classic in order to prepare their bodies for the tsunami of awesome that's due in just a little over 2 weeks
But not me, oh no, i'm Kyonne The Motherfucking Human, i go one step beyond, i dare venture into the land that many has forsaken
I'll prepare for Mania by playing Sonic 4! Aw yeeh! Time to celebrate this special moment by mouth guitarring one of my favorite non-Sonic songs that has nothing to do with the ocasion! Here comes the snow!

This topic has been locked.