Forum › Anime season

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Wow, DB Super power scalong decided to take a vacation.

17 fighting Ssb Goku? WTF! Did Toei sell the logic and common sense to get better animations?

On of the worst episodes in the series so far.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

17 fighting Ssb Goku? WTF! Did Toei sell the logic and common sense to get better animations?

It's starting to remind me a lot of GT, in which Goku just started going right into SSJ4 but the power up barely felt any stronger than a regular SSJ

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

So I just watched Mob Psycho 100 yesterday. I'd say it was pretty nice to watch but It's not nearly as good as One Punch Man. I mean, It's a bit darker then OPM and it deals with some pretty serious theme's. It deal's with topics like finding yourself and finding out what you want to do with your life, Dealing with Regretting the horrible mistake's you make, & Living everyday to the fullest. I'd say watching was time well spent. I give it a solid 4/5.

Also the opening theme is kick-ass as hell

last edited at Apr 17, 2017 9:03AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

It's starting to remind me a lot of GT, in which Goku just started going right into SSJ4 but the power up barely felt any stronger than a regular SSJ

Agreed. The whole God ki was introduced becuz you can't compare to Gods with normal ki except for people like Hit and Jiren, but now it's nothing but a joke.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I just finished watching "Kobayashi-san Chi no Meidoragon". I loved every second of it. The Animation, The Character's, The Score, everything was absolutely top notch. Easily one of the best Yuri show's I've ever seen. I'd say that Kyoto Animation has regained my respect, Kobayashi is an incredible step-up from their Queer-baiting Atrocity "Sound! Euphonium". I'd give Kobayashi a 5/5 Heavily Recommended to all Yuri fan's.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I'd give Kobayashi a 5/5 Heavily Recommended to all Yuri fan's.

think its an easy recommendation to anyone, not just yuri fans.

Also, got some friends that rarely watch anime (most cuz they hate what anime usually is) that watched and loved it.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I'd give Kobayashi a 5/5 Heavily Recommended to all Yuri fan's.

think its an easy recommendation to anyone, not just yuri fans.

Also, got some friends that rarely watch anime (most cuz they hate what anime usually is) that watched and loved it.

I'd like to recommend it to some of my friends that rarely watch anime, but there are two big problems with it that are preventing me from doing that... namely Lucoa and Saikawa... aside from them, I'd say that Kobayashi's actually relatively tame in terms of overtly sexual content, but I don't know how they'll react to these two characters in particular.

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

I'd like to recommend it to some of my friends that rarely watch anime, but there are two big problems with it that are preventing me from doing that... namely Lucoa and Saikawa...

Yeah, I feel you on that. Lucoa is problematic, and a deal breaker for my friend who cherishes her carefully cultivated image of sophisticated anime consumption. But any friend who questions the purity of Saikawa's innocent(ish) yuri is a fundamentally bad person, and they deserve to be punished with a recommendation for grave of the fireflies instead.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

But any friend who questions the purity of Saikawa's innocent(ish) yuri is a fundamentally bad person, and they deserve to be punished with a recommendation for grave of the fireflies instead.

Exactly. Seeing Saikawa's name alongside Lucoa made me question if I'm even remembering the right character.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Well, I guess it's more THAT scene that might cause problems as opposed to Saikawa in all her yuri glory herself. I don't really have an issue with it, but I can certainly understand why some people do.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I did it, Not moments ago I just finished watching Scum's Wish (AKA: Kuzu No Honkai). I actually expected myself to hate this anime but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I kinda avoided watching it because of the Het, But the Yuri scene's were to good to pass up. So out of curiosity I watched it and I was surprised that I didn't hate as much as I expected to.

I'd say Senae was definitely my favorite character (Mainly because she's the only person who didn't suck-face with some Horney guy). And that I find that her scene's with Hanabi are some of the best Yuri anime moments ever. As for the Story, I wouldn't really call this a Yuri anime but rather a Het anime with Yuri scene's thrown in it. It would be like calling "Blue Is The Warmest Color" a het romance movie because it had one Het sex scene.

And for the Drama, God-Damn this anime has a lot of it. This has got to be the angstiest anime I've ever watched so far, I don't even know what the fuck I was complaining about with Citrus & NTR, This anime make's those series look like K-ON. It's definitely something I could've done with out, In fact almost everything except the Yuri I could've done without. If all the Het was thrown out the window and this series just focused everything on the Yuri, Then this would be one of the best anime I've ever seen.

And now for the Pro's, There is of course the Yuri Although there isn't much of it. There's the animation which is basically perfect as hell, The Visual's are absolutely astounding I must give a huge clap offering to studio Lerche for the animation. The opening theme of this anime sounds like a Touhou Project Remix for some odd reason, I admired the opening & the ending theme is one of the most beautiful Japanese song's I've ever heard. So, I would highly recommend this to fan's of Het anime with ton's of Drama & angst, And as for Yuri fans I recommend Episode's 3,4, & 9 (Or watch the ecchi scene's on youtube)
In the end, This anime was Ok, It wasn't awful but it wasn't great either. I give Scum's Wish a 3/5.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Are there upcoming or old isekais with girls as main characters? manga or anime... or yuri

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Are there upcoming or old isekais with girls as main characters? manga or anime... or yuri

There is a very great and canon yuri isekai manga from years ago called Stray Little Devil.

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 2:07PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oooh thanks! I found it, is short but with long chapters... I wasn't expecting results at this point but to think that there was one with yuri =w=

There's another called Didn't I say to make mi abilities average?!/ God Bless Me? but the format is LN, I really want it to be manga.

Edit: The chapters aren't long but the volumes were uploaded as one long chapter where I found it.

last edited at Apr 19, 2017 3:23PM

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

oratoria got yuri????? but it's another yuri that will go nowhere...

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Can't keep up with Sin in the end. Maria's too annoying. That OP song is cool tho.

Bahamut: So Nina is Favaro's student. That explains the attitude.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Can't keep up with Sin in the end. Maria's too annoying. That OP song is cool tho.

I have no problem with that show, but had to drop Twin Angel Break because the brocon got too strong for me...

Also, I'd like to add that Hinako Note is justice!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Hinako Note is really cuuuute! like the bunny cafe but with lewd touches.
I really like 7sins lol but I'm not fan of bullying.

Thanks... You saved me time, I won't continue with twin angel if they're taking that route.

Seikaisuru Kado its veeery interesting!
ID-0 Is muuuch better than what I've expected.
Frame arm girls... yuri
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records <--- pretty good, first episode is a bit lame.
Boruto ... Feels like filler but I enjoy it.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

And dropping Twin Angel Break like a sack of bricks... disgusting.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Pascal-sensei feels like Keroro + Doraemon, except more cheesy & not as fun. It also doesn't have a catchy OP like those two start singing Keroro & Doraemon first ops internally

last edited at Apr 22, 2017 4:38AM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Looks like next week is a Christa x Ymir episode. About time! Having read the manga, I sadly know there aren't gonna be much more of those, though.

joined Oct 5, 2016

Tsuki ga Kirei is completely het, but it's a really charming coming of age middle school romance. Most middle school / high school romances present a fantasy of hyper-competent, independent, sexual teenagers, which of course teenagers enjoy viewing themselves as. Tsuki ga Kirei is way more of a realistic show - the kids are totally into each other but are also nervous as hell around each other and don't know what to say, their parents are around and engaged in their kids' lives, which of course to a couple of middle schoolers is just the most embarrassing thing possible. 3 episodes in and so far it's been really adorable.

joined Dec 16, 2013

sword of oratoria is another railgun/hidan no aria aa. unbearable onesided crush!!
brocon in twin angel? wincest!!!

last edited at Apr 22, 2017 4:24PM

joined Dec 16, 2013

attack on titan characters eyes got bigger than first season it look weird!!!

joined Dec 16, 2013

i don't see any future for frame girls yuri. after the experiment is over they probably will be scrapped and turn into drones,
in the end they are TOYS!!!

last edited at Apr 22, 2017 4:39PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.