Forum › Citrus discussion

06198ea848e13a290fe7a6a3314d5a8c
joined Feb 1, 2013

I'm guessing Matsuri and Yuzu were best friends? Or something of that sort.. But that ending tho! Made me wanna RAAAAWWRR o.o I already did XD

Aaaaaaaaa
joined May 2, 2012

Matsuri probably looked up to Yuzu when she was younger (or so the picture makes it seem).
I have a feeling she's going to either be extremely possessive of Yuzu making it hard for Mei to get close or visa versa.
Also, what was with Mei's face at the end?!

last edited at Feb 1, 2014 11:58AM

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch08#23
haha, they have quite long arms ))) Some stupid art mistake.
I wonder if Yuri project can translate the next chapter (chap 9 i mean) or not? Anyone have any idea?

joined Jan 17, 2014

they blushed!!!!! omfg they blushed at the same time like some cute teenager holy shjt !!!!!!!!

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Sexual harassment does not all of a sudden become acceptable or sexy just because they're both girls. And we should not be "used to it" just because it's a common theme in manga. >_>

This. When I first started reading Citrus and I saw all these forceful kisses I was like oh great another Strawberry Panic -_-

joined Feb 1, 2014

I flipping love this series so much that I had to make an account and post about it. I LOVE citrus!!
SQUUUEEEEE that kiss was AMAZING!!! Gah, the artist really drew the moment so well! I'm fangirling so hard. Can't wait for the next chapter.
My only question is why did Yuzu immediately go to bed after the kiss? That seemed a little awkward to me. But still, chapter 8 was aweeeesome.

MinakoReiNanoFate
joined Jan 2, 2014

Man, if only Saburouta could write as well as she draws. The story is so sub par, but the art is great.

Gasp And here I thought that Saburouta was a he.

joined Apr 3, 2013

YES, THEY KISS (in mutual attraction) AT LAST.
Now if they can just frick frack because they're already on the b-- ... aaaaand I see A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED.
Oh well. I say, about damn time that Mei does some chasing after Yuzu (if that's what's going to happen. As likely as not that new girl might just be a threat to the pseudo-incest relationship in a non-romantic manner. Ugh.)
I just want to see Mei's backbone and individuality continue to grow. So much more attractive that way. (Super kudos if someone could write me a fan fiction or something where this happens.)

I basically agree with everyone that's like: this plot is lolwut but the art keeps me here.

Kudos to Yuriproject scanlators who does all these things for us.

And... I'm sort of happy that Citrus is being licensed, and I hope it makes money for Seven Seas so that they will continue to license Yuri stuff into English (I bought Girl Friends and no regrets here) but... unless the plot gets better, I'm sort of iffy that this is being licensed as one of the few yuri mangas out there. There are so much more sweeter, more cohesive plots out there...

Oh well. We shall see. Plenty of time before December hits.

K-on2
joined Nov 20, 2013

i think matsuri and yuzu had some type of relationship in the past or something. and i dont know about the ring, mabe they exchange the same rings to each other. but i hope matsuri dont take yuzu away from mei!!!!!

K-on2
joined Nov 20, 2013

http://postimg.org/image/bhjclkjbl/

OMG SAME NECKLACE

you're so right i didn't notice that

%e3%82%b9%e3%82%af%e3%83%aa%e3%83%bc%e3%83%b3%e3%82%b7%e3%83%a7%e3%83%83%e3%83%88-0026-02-02-%e5%8d%88%e5%89%8d9.10.45
joined Feb 12, 2013

wow... 700 comments!! what a amazing work by saburo uta

joined Oct 27, 2013

FINALLY!!! I've been waiting for this! -such an addict-
And omg! The same necklace

Also.. WHAT!? Seven Seas is going to release Citrus!?... Ahh!!! now I know what I'm adding to my yuri manga collection ;D

last edited at Feb 1, 2014 9:27PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

#@$* F-f-finally! It's really getting to the edge...DAT kiss xD (kyaaa) and a new character! Shet...I wanna read the next chai yet right away DX I hope it's soon~ I can't live through that suspense! Kuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssoooooo! XD

joined Jan 5, 2014

Omg can we be friends? Sorry it's just the first time I've seen someone (besides my sister) say SAO was terrible even though it is so popular.

Of course we can. But you should know it's pretty well established in most circles of the internet that SAO awful.

Seriously?? Where have you heard this? Most people I run into say it was great. I haven't watched it yet myself because I missed it when it was released. I read up plot synopsis...es (SP???) and reviews and the stuff I read really turned me off. I suppose it's good to not watch it then?

Yep, SAO SUCKS. It was freaking boring. -_-

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

wow... 700 comments!!

and most of it is arguments and spoilers.

Mulan1
joined May 18, 2013

wow... 700 comments!!

and most of it is arguments and spoilers.

Don't care, don't want to read the arguments. Everyone has their own fav. For me, I absolutely love this story. The art is pretty good and the drama is moderate. It's not overly dramatic.
Thank you YuriProject for translating this. If Seven Sea ever publishes volume, I am buying it!

joined Nov 11, 2010

P.S.

in absolute logical domains like math.

Wrong again.
There are many variations of math that are subjective.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Reference_desk/Archives/Mathematics/2008_March_17#is_mathematics_subjective.3F

Good job defeating your own point, if that was your intention. Absolute domains such as math and logic manage to achieve "objectivity" by restricting themselves to purely abstract reasonings. Because logical arguments must first assume a set of axioms before they can 'prove' anything, an 'objective' argument can never be more than a tautology equivalent to the original basis/axioms it was built from in the first place. The point is, human reasoning cannot even begin to approach the objectivity except by so completely restricting their domains from the realm of reality, so the idea of anything else (such as your whole "good writing" farce) even remotely managing to represent 'objectivity' is completely laughable.

Also, I find it pretty hilarious that after all that grandstanding you did trying to out-pretentious me with terms like "morphology, linguistics, and first-order logic", you ended up linking an argument for the subjectivity of math dependent on precisely the point I was making, i.e. the inherent subjectivity of natural language. Maybe it's time to stop blindly chasing your ego and actually examine the substance of your arguments? Really, if the purpose of that last post you made was to completely destroy the credibility of any point you've made in this thread up to now, I have congratulate you on achieving that splendidly.

joined Dec 29, 2013

Not what I did at all, math being subjective does not prove everything is subjective, it just proves you wrong. Again you're trying to argue everything is subjective, because if the definitions of words can be changed with peoples' interpretation so can the rules of math.
Now stop with your empty and needlessly long winded comments . You're not even close to as smart as you think you are.

joined Nov 11, 2010

Not what I did at all, math being subjective does not prove everything is subjective, it just proves you wrong. Again you're trying to argue everything is subjective, because if the definitions of words can be changed with peoples' interpretation so can the rules of math.
Now stop with your empty and needlessly long winded comments . You're not even close to as smart as you think you are.

You haven't even proved that math is subjective, lol. The only provision your link made for the subjectivity of math is the dependence of the humans communicating it on natural language. This doesn't undermine the objectivity of mathematical arguments, merely the chance of long/complicated mathematical arguments actually being as objective as they claim they are.

Also, if you actually read the arguments you bothered to link to you would realize that the only person arguing that math is "subjective" was precisely trying to prove that "everything is subjective". So what your post just now is equivalent to claiming is "everything is subjective" -> "math is subjective" -> "but wait, that doesn't prove that everything is subjective /brainproblems.jpg" lol. Now go ahead and try to explain how you've disproven anything.

joined Dec 29, 2013

Needlessly long winded rant about nothing.

See.

if the definitions of words can be changed with peoples' interpretation so can the rules of math.

This has gone on long enough, even more so considering you responded a day later. And I'd rather not clutter this thread anymore with your pointless, unchanging argument.

joined Nov 11, 2010

See.

if the definitions of words can be changed with peoples' interpretation so can the rules of math.

This has gone on long enough, even more so considering you responded a day later. And I'd rather not clutter this thread anymore with your pointless, unchanging argument.

Why don't you stop avoiding the question? Changing the rules of math never diminishes the objectivity of an argument because the fundamental basis of logic is restating the rules you started with in different ways. If you change the rules of math, then the objective truth of a mathematical argument simply changes as well. The special reason why math in particular has this property is that math never makes claims about anything other than itself.

Yes, you can change the rules of math like words' definitions. That doesn't make math any less objective, nor natural language any less subjective. The difference between math and natural language is in what they try to talk about.

Btw, you're the one who spurred this "pointless tangent" by trying to prove an irrelevant side statement of mine "wrong", rather than providing any basis for yourself being "right". If you really want to put an end to this conversation, why don't you just admit you have zero basis for any objective definition of the word "good"?

joined Dec 29, 2013

I'm not avoiding anything. What I said disproves everything you've said. And I can do it one one line, unlike you. And it's not like you'll ever admit you're wrong, so is there any real point to this? Even if I convince you you're wrong, you'll still argue for the sake of it.

joined Nov 11, 2010

I'm not avoiding anything. What I said disproves everything you've said. And I can do it one one line, unlike you. And it's not like you'll ever admit you're wrong, so is there any real point to this? Even if I convince you you're wrong, you'll still argue for the sake of it.

lol, "I'm right because I say I am." You haven't disproven anything except in your deluded little head (and probably not even there, because I can't see any substance in what you're claiming is a "counterproof" at all). Also, nice projecting there. I wonder if that works as a convenient excuse for you to avoid facing up the realization that everything you've tried to prove in this thread has been nothing but a sack of shit.

joined Dec 29, 2013

No, I have not been using faulty syllogisms, like you have.

joined Nov 11, 2010

No, I have not been using faulty syllogisms, like you have.

Any examples?

To reply you must either login or sign up.