Forum › Dear My Girl discussion

Out of good faith (part 2)

Spent my vacation sick and cleaning the house. Enjoy this thing.

Second one was going to be called Dear My Lady, which was nice but Ajiichi decided on Dear My Girl 2 for some reason.

Potentially last DMT related thing to be uploaded here. Lost my trust in various people that I had working on things, Mai88 refuses to cooperate despite my willing to do so, and I doubt anyone would want to clean and typeset chapters that have already been released despite improvements.

joined Sep 2, 2015

Wait so is this just Dear My Teacher told from Chikkas perspective?

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

To be honest, I never thought that I would actually get to see this ever so I am really happy and gratefull right now.

Wait so is this just Dear My Teacher told from Chikkas perspective?

It's context for why Chiaki acts like a total bitch for one chapter and is completely fine later...but who needs context?

To be honest, I never thought that I would actually get to see this ever so I am really happy and gratefull right now.

Dear My Lady (really love that name, why'd she change it...) translation ETA July 12, 2080. Have a translation script ready for it...but no editor and there's like 2 DMT chapters and bonus content that needs editing before I'd release that...because context is important.

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 6:05PM by

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Would it be worth checking if anyone on /u/ would be interesting in doing typeset/editor stuff?

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 6:24PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Don't even remember who this character is.

Would it be worth checking if anyone on /u/ would be interesting in doing typeset/editor stuff?

Did that fairly early on and got no response, similar situation with the recruitment thread here. The translation thread on /u/ looks a lot better than it did back then, so who knows? It might be different.

Biggest issue is that I don't have time to look over someone's work or teach editing. Would have to be someone who knows what they're doing and can get work done in a timely manner, something I hardly had these last four years that wasn't just myself or one/two people for very short periods of time.

joined Apr 27, 2015

She storms out after isechi is being really happy about how the nurse isn't rejecting her

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Did that fairly early on and got no response, similar situation with the recruitment thread here. The translation thread on /u/ looks a lot better than it did back then, so who knows? It might be different.

Biggest issue is that I don't have time to look over someone's work or teach editing. Would have to be someone who knows what they're doing and can get work done in a timely manner, something I hardly had these last four years that wasn't just myself or one/two people for very short periods of time.

I want to get involved with these kind of projects but I am at the other end. I use mostly GIMP and don't have photoshop, I can translate Japanese but extremely slowly, etc. I hope you find some people on /u/ or wherever. This is a wonderful series and the scanlations have been excellent.

joined Apr 15, 2013

That credit page is a work of art all on it's own. Thanks for putting this on Dynasty, I know myself and a lot of other people are very happy to see it.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

This author doesn't have creativity for tittle names xD

Edit: Then I see it's an spin-off.

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 10:22PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Had the same question.

I want to get involved with these kind of projects but I am at the other end. I use mostly GIMP and don't have photoshop, I can translate Japanese but extremely slowly, etc. I hope you find some people on /u/ or wherever. This is a wonderful series and the scanlations have been excellent.

Good luck, or at least better luck than me.

That credit page is a work of art all on it's own.

Based on true events.

joined Feb 23, 2016

This seems so familiar ._. Gotta reread all of this author works!

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

I like the series but how about the writer finish the original story first . Reading from the other persons perspective is good too. Let's see how this young lady gets molded into a woman.

joined May 24, 2014

paaraparapara, ... we´re paaartime lovers

Dedc2b8a4ffa10b756992578dde1c5dc
joined Feb 1, 2013

@Arckuno, I'll offer to edit for this series.

Skype is arckuno at hotmail dot com if you want to hit me up.

joined Apr 15, 2017

Re-read Teacher after this and remembered that it was never finished. :(

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

YouPlayedYourself.gif

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

The struggles of these characters are hard to relate to...

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

And that's why you don't keep fooling around forever.

Anyway, glad to see more from this series. Can't wait for the rest!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The other chapters are online... (on evil sites).

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

The other chapters are online... (on evil sites).

And on our blog! Which is debatably less evil. Just search 'dear my teacher' in the box there.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

This author knows how to make a girl cry.

To reply you must either login or sign up.