Forum › Transgender discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

a short cute Transgender work, by p-reavz

https://exhentai.org/g/1000754/b709d69ff8/
or
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/1000754/b709d69ff8/

It's cute, but the "shemale" tag is gross as fuck.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

+1

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nezchan posted:

or

Welcome to hentai tags.

Also it was adorable.

last edited at Nov 28, 2016 1:19PM

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Well after the war in Going Off Course doujin thread I just want to say this to VivianGames though I doubt she'll see this.

You need to chill. People were having a good time discussing until you had to start fucking a fire, really just because you're feelings are hurt doesn't give you aright to burn the entire damn thread. If you don't like the staff or the policy go somewhere else.

Edit: She

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 12:50AM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Well after the war in Going Off Course doujin thread I just want to say this to VivianGames though I doubt he'll see this.

I hope she doesn't see it indeed.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

alexuh55 posted:

though I doubt he'll see this.

I'm sure he won't see it.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

she

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ouch, that's an unfortunate slip.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Always a good sign when the person telling a trans person to shut up because the sanctity of a thread supersedes their issue with being told that yuri precludes trans girls/women slips up and misgenders them.

91174211_215395393136656_8792315491096985600_n
joined Dec 5, 2016

or

So cute! <3 Thank you very much for this.

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 3:19PM

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

Always a good sign when the person telling a trans person to shut up because the sanctity of a thread supersedes their issue with being told that yuri precludes trans girls/women slips up and misgenders them.

Thank you for supporting my opinion friend. This site is for yuri, political or social (whatever it is) has no place here in my opinion. I'm not sure about everyone else but I'm here to bask in yuri and cute girls doing yuri things... and lewd things... like hand holding.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Thank you for supporting my opinion friend. This site is for yuri, political or social (whatever it is) has no place here in my opinion. I'm not sure about everyone else but I'm here to bask in yuri and cute girls doing yuri things... and lewd things... like hand holding.

I guess the sarcasm zoomed over your head, which is quite the feat.

If you're here to bask in the yuri, I'd suggest reading the thousands of pages of yuri that exist on this site, not going into the forum to complain that a trans woman took issue with being told that yuri doesn't include them.

joined Mar 19, 2016

Yuri can definitely qualify as LBTQ literature (which is inherently political), so I'm afraid I will have to disagree!

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 3:42PM

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

If you're here to bask in the yuri, I'd suggest reading the thousands of pages of yuri that exist on this site, not going into the forum to complain that a trans woman took issue with being told that yuri doesn't include them.

How the hell am I suppose to tell sarcasm over texted words in the first place moron? Second that user also did the same thing, you're just defending her. That user just had to use transphobic like the triggered sjw she is. People l=came here to enjoy doujins not to fucking see some sjw triggered because of a wrong pronoun smh. People that complies to shit like that are just sad and defending triggered people are just worse, that's you.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

How the hell am I suppose to tell sarcasm over texted words in the first place moron? Second that user also did the same thing, you're just defending her. That user just had to use transphobic like the triggered sjw she is. People l=came here to enjoy doujins not to fucking see some sjw triggered because of a wrong pronoun smh. People that complies to shit like that are just sad and defending triggered people are just worse, that's you.

You seem upset. Maybe forget this conversation exists for a while. Take a walk. Drink a cup of something non-caffienated. Maybe read a book.

joined Mar 19, 2016

You aren't exactly making a good case for you not being transphobic, you know.

This is a topic titled 'transgender', so it's a discussion about transgendered yuri. If you don't want to be involved in these discussions, then don't read the threads.

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

I still can't take people who use the term "sjw" unironically seriously.

45340356_p0
joined Jan 27, 2017

So I have never posted here before, and been lurking for years - only very recently made an account and until now refused to touch it. I only very recently even started doing any social media at all, which is weird since I'm 26.

I am a queer identifying transwoman, so I can try to add something I guess. I am probably just going to be told to fuck off and ignore things, and to answer that I actually do. I've lurked here for years because I don't even feel welcome here, and generally stay far away from female spaces as they are. I know some people are trying to make a point, but it truly is exhausting being called a snowflake, a rapist, mentally ill, tumblr user all the time everywhere. I don't want to bite anyone's head off here, or tell anyone to go fuck themselves - honest. I just want to say its really tiring and it chips away at you bit by bit to hear over and over that the snowflakes are just bringing politics where it shouldn't be - it is exhausting because it tells me that at best, even allies are absolutely tired of people like me even being around.

I don't even identify as a lesbian, or try to go with female gender anymore. I just barely stick with queer transwoman - I've been harassed and torn down too many times. My mother is a bisexual, radical feminist who for a long time absolutely hated trans people and when I came out I was basically mentally torn down with the message to not steal tags and labels from cis women. Hell, I'm not even allowed to use the word cis around her.

The sad irony is Dynasty is one of the more accepting places, and I still largely avoid the forums and refuse to post because I actually don't want to offend cis women who have major problems with trans people, and the perception we're sticking our nose in their space. I could grow a spine and stand up for myself, but its pointless - you can't change their mind, the thread gets mod warnings, and then we get called tumblr snowflakes who bring politics into simple girl love. You cannot ever win, or even make headway.

Hell, what headway is possible to make when any thread with even a single male character in the manga here devolves into a fight about how the author is just pushing an agenda and the man is there to ruin it - that dips over into the futanari and transgender tag all the time. Then over time after enough fights, even the people on my side give up and ask it not get brought up anymore and then the entire mood and thread is in tatters.

I often feel like even reading any of the stuff here is walking into a territory that is staring poison at me. There often is not much of a difference between here and just visiting "The L Word" forum for a nice glass of feeling like a disgusting, unwanted piece of subhuman fetish garbage.

I often get told well, ignore it or go somewhere else. Well, I do. I end up ignoring everything and only visiting small areas shortly before bailing. I've been bullied, harassed, stalked, and torn down a lot over the years, and the worst one by far and away have been from LBQ women. I am terrified of LBQ women. It is an immediate, visceral, learned reaction to back off right away or I'm going to get hurt. It is an immediate reaction to bail so I don't make them feel like I'm there to invade in their space. My completely and utterly failed attempts to even get a 1 date seem to affirm that reaction, so I stay alone to protect myself. But, I was always told they're more justifiably scared of me.

I was avoiding dynasty for awhile all-together because I thought this was a manga site for queer cis women and it was best for me to not invade their space. After some of the latest forum happens, I feel like I was pretty spot on in the end.

I'm not here to argue anyone down, but I guess to just give my 2cents on the whole please shut up and go away narrative that is pervasive here and on, well, any queer women's space in the world. All I can say is I'm sorry I guess for stinking your space up, and I will try more in the future to avoid the forums.

Sorry for being a gross stain on your girl love

joined Jan 8, 2016

Well, that's heartfelt, heartbreaking and makes me think about your issues.

Meanwhile my first impression of Vivan was of her denouncing EVERYONE when Nezchan didn't immdeatly put the banhammer down on someone she didn't agree with and making a overly dramatic exit (for a while) and now she is back and the first post I read from her is this: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/12103-going-off-course-discussion?page=1#forum_post_271812

Lovely.

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 4:37PM

joined Mar 19, 2016

So I have never posted here before, and been lurking for years - only very recently made an account and until now refused to touch it. I only very recently even started doing any social media at all, which is weird since I'm 26.

Sorry for being a gross stain on your girl love

I fully support you; a lot of dynasty is very transphobic, and it is a huge shame. I was hoping a site that mostly features LBTQ manga would have been more open than it actually is. But, while this while sound cliche as hell, I will say keep being you; don't let them win. Transgender rights are a part of the LBTQ spectrum, no matter what they say.

Well, that's heartfelt, heartbreaking and makes me think about your issues.

Meanwhile my first impression of Vivan was of her denouncing EVERYONE when Nezchan didn't immdeatly put the banhammer down on someone she didn't agree with and making a overly dramatic exit (for a while) and now she is back and the first post I read from her is this: https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/12103-going-off-course-discussion?page=1#forum_post_271812

Lovely.

While it is clumsily and aggressively stated, I can't say she's wrong. A trans girl having sex with another girl is definitely yuri, and trying to deny that is undeniably pretty transphobic.

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 4:46PM

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Well, the hope is that you are able to read the context to come to the conclusion that my statement was sort of ridiculous. I guess I could have kappa'd but I didn't think it was necessary.

As for the rest, if you think calling things that are kind of transphobic transphobic is the act that marks her as an evil sjw with poor trigger discipline, I'd suggest spending less time with people whine about sjws and use "triggered" as an insult and more with actually decent human beings. You might actually grow as a person. Though, you would have to do such horrible things as using the proper pronouns for people, so gird your loins for the challenges ahead.

As for me, if "complying" and "defending" someone with a perfectly reasonable complaint makes me "sad" and "worse," call me the saddest worstest bastard there is. Considering the source, it's practically a compliment.

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

Lovely.

i mean i literally spent last night having to be held by partners cuz i was experiencing intense dysphoria cuz of the whole discussion and genuinely wanting to die and self harm. if you've never had to deal with genital dysphoria yer lucky cuz it sucks. a lot. i already get my identity policed a lot and yuri is important to me so seeing staff at a site i frequent for the doujins literally say that sex between two girls isn't yuri if one of the girls has a dick was pretty goddamn upsetting. cuz i am a girl with a dick. and honestly i'd like to be rid of it. but that's not half as easy as i'd like. so like if yer problem is that an intensely dysphoric, suicidal trans woman didn't handle herself well when confronted with transphobia then like yeah guilty as charged. i dont handle myself well during breakdowns. im mentally ill as hell.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

meanmachinery posted:

While it is clumsily and aggressively stated, I can't say she's wrong. A trans girl having sex with another girl is definitely yuri, and trying to deny that is undeniably pretty transphobic.

While she was right to point that this doujin is indeed, yuri, insulting the poster was uncalled for.

And I'm 100% sure that drpepperfan is not transphobic, or something. He just went with the common conception that "if there's a dick, then it can't be yuri".

Long story short, that Vivian person started a flamewar for no good reason, and could just have pointed the error, instead of hurling insults at another poster. That she's a transwoman adds nothing to the discussion.

I'm more interested in the doujin characters that in politics. We don't even know what You identifies as.

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 5:07PM

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

And I'm 100% sure that drpepperfan is not transphobic, or something. He just went with the common conception that "if there's a dick, then it can't be yuri".

Long story short, that Vivian person started a flamewar for no good reason, and could just have pointed the error, instead of hurling insults at another poster. That she's a transwoman adds nothing to the discussion.

It might be a common belief, but that doesn't mean its not a transphobic belief. It just illustrates that transphobia is common. And yeah, calling someone a cunt is always a really shitty thing to do, and she's admitted it was a bad response, but I'm ultimately more invested in challenging people who perpetuate transphobia than badgering traumatized victims of transphobia into being more respectable.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

It wasn't a statement of "these two can't be yuri", it was a direct reply to the two people above me at the time of posting, of which there was only 4 or so, who were asking about the tag Futanari which it had been tagged with. It wasn't a denial of trans girls or relations between them being yuri (which it wasn't tagged with at the time, due to concerns over whether it was intended to be that or not), but a explanation of why it was futanari. It was phrased somewhat badly, apologies for that, but it got taken out of context pretty badly subsequently, and snowballed from there.

We didn't seem to have any direct evidence from the comic as to whether she was trans or not, and with the source saying futanari I tagged it with that. After feedback, I've added Trans to it as well, but I am highly in favour of asking Pito for their original intent, and hope that will work out.

Thank you for the support Nya-chan. And I'm sorry to hear about that Avery, but do keep in mind that this thread has been 99% supportive, with only one or two users posting negative things about it, which have been promptly shot down by other users. You're more than welcome here, and highly critical attitudes to you and others won't be tolerated, most likely resulting in a ban if not stopped.

last edited at Apr 14, 2017 6:06PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.