Forum › As Yet I Have No Name discussion

joined May 14, 2013

Maybe it's just me, but I can't read a yuri manga when a girl completely looks like a guy...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Maybe it's just me, but I can't read a yuri manga when a girl completely looks like a guy...

I'm kinda like that too. (as well as when there is a guy totally drawn as a girl, where it is claimed it is a guy)

Is it just me or do the faces get deformed quite a lot, eyes and mouths seem to shift oddly at some parts... looks bad imho.

last edited at Jan 28, 2014 11:00PM

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

so psyched to see this get translated!! Looking forward to the rest!

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

"pardon me, are you with child?" What does it mean? I don't get it... Can someone please explain?,.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

It's the tomboy look. It makes up like 20% of the reader, so eh, you're excluding a lot of quality stuff if you don't read it.

"pardon me, are you with child?" What does it mean? I don't get it... Can someone please explain?,.

From what I'm guessing, It was a reply to her bit about "offering your seat on the train". So she replies with a question based on the standard "I can't give you my seat" excuse on trains, that being pregnant.

Yes it's weird, but hey, the manga even says it was in the next panel.

last edited at Jan 28, 2014 11:16PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay, now Recalculation makes a LOT more sense.

joined Aug 6, 2013

Why do the characters look familiar? Hmm

last edited at Jan 28, 2014 11:29PM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Okay, now Recalculation makes a LOT more sense.

Weirdly enough, this isn't a problem with "it was scanlated in the wrong order" as you might think. Recalculation was published 3 issues before this chapter. o_o

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Kisaragi is a serious badass - there should be more female leads who speak so gracefully.

That's too bad. If nothing else, you're probably missing out on the glory that is Kase-san, which ought to be a crime.

Is it just me or do the faces get deformed quite a lot, eyes and mouths seem to shift oddly at some parts... looks bad imho.

Yes, yes it does. It's pretty odd, I don't really remember it being an issue in any of Kazuma's other work.

Why do the characters look familiar? Hmm

Not sure if joke http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/as_yet_i_have_no_name_recalculation#1

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

From what I'm guessing, It was a reply to her bit about "offering your seat on the train". So she replies with a question based on the standard "I can't give you my seat" excuse on trains, that being pregnant.

Yes it's weird, but hey, the manga even says it was in the next panel.

What the heck? that really is weird. haha. But anyway, thanks alot for explaining it ^^,. It makes sense to me now.

last edited at Jan 28, 2014 11:50PM

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

looks like a boy, looks like a girl, who cares? says it's yuri.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That was freaking cute, I really liked it and can't wait for more.

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Interesting. I'm intrigued. ^^

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

i like girls who look like guys ,i think their handsome

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Just noticed this. Looking interesting. Any more out there?

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I don't mind but I like the two's "friendly" relationship so far.

[hachimitsu_scans]_sweet_magic_syndrome_v01_c07_04
joined Aug 22, 2013

Thank you very very much!! was waiting this for very very long time! Continue to wait for till the 3rd one! *^ * btw, I think recalculation is the side chapter or could also be the continuation of chapter 3.

last edited at Jan 29, 2014 1:05AM

Yuri%20-%20kase-san
joined Aug 11, 2011

This looks pretty interesting! Boyish girl actually looks pretty cute with the skirt and trousers, and I love the way the honour student talks. It'll be interesting seeing them get closer since they both seem characters resistant to opening up to others. Could be really cute!

And androgyny is awesome in general, IMHO. Girly girls are GREAT and I love all that gigafemme schoolgirl yuri, and if relationships are too much like a typical guy/girl situation I can get bored, but boyish girls can be really cool or even super cute when you see the blushing feminine side beneath their more masculine exterior~

last edited at Jan 29, 2014 1:19AM

Kyoko_and_chinatsu_cinema
joined Aug 22, 2013

Omg this is awesome. I need more!

Knight
joined Oct 10, 2013

The way how they treat each other are interesting.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

This looks pretty interesting! Boyish girl actually looks pretty cute with the skirt and trousers, and I love the way the honour student talks. It'll be interesting seeing them get closer since they both seem characters resistant to opening up to others. Could be really cute!

And androgyny is awesome in general, IMHO. Girly girls are GREAT and I love all that gigafemme schoolgirl yuri, and if relationships are too much like a typical guy/girl situation I can get bored, but boyish girls can be really cool or even super cute when you see the blushing feminine side beneath their more masculine exterior~

I completely agree with this.

joined Jan 5, 2014

Seriously man that girl looks just like a guy........I kept on sayin to myslf ~she's a girl, this is Yuri. she's a girl, this is Yuri. but in the end I never felt like I wad reading Yuri -_-

joined Jul 19, 2013

There's a bit of "is this a vase or two faces" going on with the girl's gender. The first time I read it I never felt she wasn't a girl. Then I read the comments, and then she looked totally like a guy. Then I started from the page where she's wearing a skirt, and suddenly she looks like a girl again XD

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Just, why a girl MUST look ONLY feminine? I can't understand this. Femininity is inside the body, in my opinion. Every girl is free to wear or seem as she wants, stop. Btw, I prefer close these brackets. I liked this chapter, it is so calm and sort of relaxing (for me). I like the new student's charm. However, I hope that the next chapter will be more interesting.
Ps. My God, the other protagonist's hairstyle is just like mine. I've finally found someone that seems me. LOL

Doggirls-small
joined Jan 2, 2014

Kisaragi is quite the well-spoken troll, and Amemori gives as much as she takes when she's in the mood. Their verbal sparing makes this a lot more interesting than just another run-of-the-mill school romance for me. I hope this continues in the same style.

To reply you must either login or sign up.