Forum › Yuzumori-san discussion

joined Apr 28, 2016

Poor Mimika. She was trying as hard as she could in resisting those feelings, and Yuzumori immediately notices and wants Mimika to look at her anyway.

I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS ANGSTY OR FUNNY ANYMORE. XD maybe both

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Feb 1, 2013

mimika.exe has stopped functioning

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Mimika attempts to replicate the angry Loli faces! She fails!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

If you think it's bad for Mimika now, wait till Yuzumori get to 15~ish and is filled with teenager hormone.

How can the meek Mimika resist an aggressive advance of a lustful dominant Yuzumori? Almost like an impossible task

last edited at Mar 13, 2017 11:21PM

joined Sep 25, 2015

This girl is so sexually frustrated she's gonna rape Yuzumori sooner or later.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I looked up this stuff once because the head of my department - when I was a 20-something teacher in HS - said some of the seniors who had turned 18 wanted to go out with me and that that was okay with him and the department! That didn't square with my notion of professional ethics, but I was in a smallish town and in fact, to find someone to go out with i had to go very far afield. It was one of those towns people didn't stay in after graduation.

Depending on the state, it could manage to still be illegal until they graduated.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Depending on the state, it could manage to still be illegal until they graduated.

The prefecture ("ken") but true. Apparently Niigata wasn't that way.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 they flat out separated, for a long time, which is probably the only solution for Mimika. But making Yuzumori understand that would be difficult.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

This girl is so sexually frustrated she's gonna rape Yuzumori sooner or later.

Or Yuzumori herself gonna do it to Mimika.

joined Nov 15, 2016

Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 they flat out separated, for a long time, which is probably the only solution for Mimika. But making Yuzumori understand that would be difficult.

Is it not different in that Mimika isn't in any kind of position of authority over Yuzu? She likely just has to clear the legal age hurdle rather than any kind of professional or ethical one?

There are a few Japanese islands that still don't have regulations raising the age from 13 even if the entire mainland does now. =-p

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 8:04PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

So many question. Who was the Mimika-like looking little girl. Will she have any influence in the next chapters ? I hope she won't.

This chapter hurts. We get to know more about Yuzu's daily life without Mimika, how lonely she is, how she has to deal with absent parents, and probably to cope with her classmate who probably dislike her given how grown up she is, or rather how she has to be. Come to think of it, it's no surprise she got attached to Mimika this much. The next chapter better contains lots of fluff to make up for this one. I really look forward to seeing their relationship progress.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

is there only 10 pages or is dynasty missing some ? It felt kinda abrupt. :x

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
Nah, it has the same amount and length on yawaspi. The chapter itself is short, that's all. [Which is even more frustrating tho]

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

:(

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Aww, rough chapter.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I feel sorry for her T^T all aloneee

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I know that some parents are irresponsible and leave their kids alone at home. but this trope is much too present in manga. I just can't take it seriously.

Whenever an author needs to make a sad lonely kid, they whip out absent or abusive parents.

Anyway, I sense a rival for Mimika. Someone who felt ignored.

last edited at Mar 18, 2017 1:19PM

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Whenever an author needs to make a sad lonely kid, they whip out absent or abusive parents.

If her parents were not absent, she wouldn't be so lonely, yes? Even if her school live was friendless, having parents around more often could probably prevent her from attaching to dorky onee-chan.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

but this trope is much too present in manga. I just can't take it seriously.

Yuzumori being alone, hence her maturity, is basically the whole point of her character. But sure, because this plot device is recurrent it becomes something we can't take seriously, regardless of whether it's used coherently or not. Kek.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Parents in mangas are either never home or less mature and reliable than their kids. XD

Mmmh, this chapter's ending really feels abrupt, it's kind of weird.

joined Dec 20, 2016

Moral of the story: stay home with your kids more often, or they'll start hanging out with pedophiles.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

Moral of the story: stay home with your kids more often, or they'll start hanging out with pedophiles.

She's not a pedophile. She just really likes little girls. ;D

To reply you must either login or sign up.