I liked Sweet Room.

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fortunate_relation#2
The plot you're looking for starts at around page 21

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unique_day

It's not tagged as angst, but there is a bit of it sprinkled in the middle and near the ending.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Here is a great pretty long oneshot I don't think got mentioned because it is Touhou

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/facing_each_other_a_step_away#1

I wouldn't recommend any normally since you said you were new to yuri and probably haven't got into touhou yet but this is one of the few Alt reality / AU touhou - typical school girl setting and anybody can read it without even knowing it's touhou related and fully enjoy it - no knowledge required.

p.s Every yuri fan is seriously missing out if they don't get into touhou at some point :) Maybe save it till you have read most of the other yuri on the site that appeals, in a year or whatever - but I mean probably 25% of the site is touhou! and it has some amazing characters! I recommend starting with the obvious pairing tags like reimu/marisa or marisa x alice and just working through them - before you notice it you will be familiar with the world and everyone in it :)

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 7:16AM

joined Dec 19, 2016

Here is a great pretty long oneshot I don't think got mentioned because it is Touhou

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/facing_each_other_a_step_away#1

I wouldn't recommend any normally since you said you were new to yuri and probably haven't got into touhou yet but this is one of the few Alt reality / AU touhou - typical school girl setting and anybody can read it without even knowing it's touhou related and fully enjoy it - no knowledge required.

p.s Every yuri fan is seriously missing out if they don't get into touhou at some point :) Maybe save it till you have read most of the other yuri on the site that appeals, in a year or whatever - but I mean probably 25% of the site is touhou! and it has some amazing characters! I recommend starting with the obvious pairing tags like reimu/marisa or marisa x alice and just working through them - before you notice it you will be familiar with the world and everyone in it :)

That one was pretty good.

joined Dec 19, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unique_day

It's not tagged as angst, but there is a bit of it sprinkled in the middle and near the ending.

That was pretty good.

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Othello maybe? Just a bit of drama

joined Dec 19, 2016

Othello maybe? Just a bit of drama

I enjoyed that. The black haired girl knew what she wanted.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Just read this one, and it fits the bill.

A Bewildering Flower

joined Dec 19, 2016

Just read this one, and it fits the bill.

A Bewildering Flower

That was really good.

joined Oct 4, 2016

@leann123:

Did your other thread about bisexual stories with happy yuri endings get deleted? I can't find it anywhere, including in your post history.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Did your other thread about bisexual stories with happy yuri endings get deleted? I can't find it anywhere, including in your post history.

Oh, perhaps Leann deleted it; their post count went down

joined Dec 19, 2016

@leann123:

Yeah, I accidentally deleted it. I went to hit the edit button and instead hit the delete button. Computer was lagging like crazy that day so the screen froze and I guess I hit okay instead. XD

Why?

last edited at Jan 19, 2017 10:07PM

joined Oct 4, 2016

@leann123:

Yeah, I accidentally deleted it. I went to hit the edit button and instead hit the delete button. Computer was lagging like crazy that day so the screen froze and I guess I hit okay instead. XD

Why?

'cause I had a link to post there (assuming that it hadn't been posted already).

A Passing Story

joined Dec 19, 2016

@leann123:

Why?

'cause I had a link to post there (assuming that it hadn't been posted already).

A Passing Story

I don't think I've seen this one so thanks. I do have another thread I made though. It's not specfic on bi, but if you have any that's a love triangle even if it's bi, then post it.

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/11692-love-triangle-where-the-3rd-girl-guy-is-only-there-to-cause-trouble-for-the-mc-and-their-relationship

joined Jan 16, 2017

Surprised no one posted Free Soul & Indigo Blue by Yamaji Ebine. Both are pretty angsty.

Free Soul is about A lesbian mangaka who falls in love with a bisexual slut who wants to have an incestuous relationship with her father. The slut doesn't want to be in relationship with the mangaka at first and it's only after she sleeps with her father that the slut realizes she loves the mangaka.

Indigo Blue is about A bisexual novelist who falls in love with a girl while dating this guy. She starts dating the girl and the girl thinks she's broken up with her boyfriend, but the novelist is still dating him. She writes a story about her relationship with the 2. The girl finds out and breaks it off and the novelist wants to be with her so she finally breaks it off with the guy and destroy her relationship with him and the novelist and girl get back together. The thing I liked about it is she actually felt bad about what she did especially what she did to the guy. Usually you don't see regret like that.

There's also a VN that came out recently called Love Ribbon that's pretty angsty.

2 sisters who have just met fall in love. They think they aren't really related, but it turns out they are. There are 2 endings. A bad ending where 1 of the sisters can't take that revelation and they separate permanently and the Good Ending where she can't handle it at first, but then they get back together.

last edited at Feb 4, 2017 8:28PM

joined Dec 19, 2016

Surprised no one posted Free Soul & Indigo Blue by Yamaji Ebine. Both are pretty angsty.

Free Soul is about A lesbian mangaka who falls in love with a bisexual slut who wants to have an incestuous relationship with her father. The slut doesn't want to be in relationship with the mangaka at first and it's only after she sleeps with her father that the slut realizes she loves the mangaka.

Indigo Blue is about A bisexual novelist who falls in love with a girl while dating this guy. She starts dating the girl and the girl thinks she's broken up with her boyfriend, but the novelist is still dating him. She writes a story about her relationship with the 2. The girl finds out and breaks it off and the novelist wants to be with her so she finally breaks it off with the guy and destroy her relationship with him and the novelist and girl get back together. The thing I liked about it is she actually felt bad about what she did especially what she did to the guy. Usually you don't see regret like that.

There's also a VN that came out recently called Love Ribbon that's pretty angsty.

2 sisters who have just met fall in love. They think they aren't really related, but it turns out they are. There are 2 endings. A bad ending where 1 of the sisters can't take that revelation and they separate permanently and the Good Ending where she can't handle it at first, but then they get back together.

Free Soul and Indigo Blue were both really good. Thanks. I might buy Love Ribbon if it's on sale.

To reply you must either login or sign up.