Cocona%20calm%20yourself
joined Jan 7, 2017

OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING

9020bea3a3cd0354c95399402120ae64
joined May 19, 2016

I wish that actually happens TT_TT

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Damned camera kept running out of film when this happened so it had to be cut from the episode.

joined Jan 7, 2017

This! :')

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED AND YOU CAN'T CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

I couldn't agree more! This is definitely what happen!

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

Damned camera kept running out of film when this happened so it had to be cut from the episode.

I mean they had to cut out the graphic, lustful sex scene in ep 7 and replace it with the guise of a tickle fight

I'm sure we'll get that scene back though in short time wink , wink

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Yes, i demand more of this pls

Screenshot_2017-06-30-15-13-16
joined Sep 11, 2016

I mean they had to cut out the graphic, lustful sex scene in ep 7 and replace it with the guise of a tickle fight

yeah wink , wink

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I wish this show had had more episodes to work with, many of its elements felt so half baked. Completely one note antagonists were probably the worst of it, but of course more Izetta and Finé would have been nice too. As it is, the interesting starting premise was squandered somewhat. And yet they somehow managed to fit in all the pointless but apparently mandatory shower and breast measuring scenes, sigh.

Ah well, I suppose we have doujin like this to fill in some gaps!

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Even though I was MOSTLY ok with how they treated their relationship in the show (I always want a REAL confession, though I know we never get it...), my heart does, in fact, need more post-epilogue Finzetta. The ending was a little too ambiguous as to what happened to Izetta for my tastes.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

A lot of people saying the show should have had more episodes, but I've heard the show was going to be a movie, and I actually think it could have been more successful that way. I got the impression the writers kind of made up the story as they went along, and I think in the film format, the clone concept would have been easier to swallow, the ley line dilemma would have been a lot more intense, and the repetitive world building and antics at the manor would have been cut out. And of course the Fine/Izetta relationship would have to be more blatant with a shorter runtime.

%ec%8a%a4%ec%bc%80%ec%b9%98
joined Jan 6, 2017

I agree wholeheartedly. This should be what really happened.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

If only this happend in the anime.. T.T

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

I agree wholeheartedly. This should be what really happened.

I agree, guys! THIS HAPPENED AND WE KNOW IT!!!

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

It did, you just have to squint really hard to see it.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

A lot of people saying the show should have had more episodes, but I've heard the show was going to be a movie, and I actually think it could have been more successful that way. I got the impression the writers kind of made up the story as they went along, and I think in the film format, the clone concept would have been easier to swallow, the ley line dilemma would have been a lot more intense, and the repetitive world building and antics at the manor would have been cut out. And of course the Fine/Izetta relationship would have to be more blatant with a shorter runtime.

Sure, that works as well. Just cut all the useless fluff that went nowhere and focus on the core concept.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

It did, you just have to squint really hard to see it.

indeed, it happened so fast that we missed it.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

The show honestly has one of the purest form of yuri subtext. It's pretty anticlimactic while waiting for something to happen. When it ended I sat back waited for the horde of fanart and angry shippers to come piling in.

Jolks%202
joined Dec 2, 2016

This can totally be read as the "deleted scenes" from the anime! XD Finé X Izetta FTW!

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Izetta: The Last Witch, Scrapped Storyboards.

Ahri%20x%20leblanc
joined Apr 7, 2017

yeah wink , wink

Damn right!

Ahri%20x%20leblanc
joined Apr 7, 2017

I love it!

joined Apr 7, 2016

I wish this show had had more episodes to work with, many of its elements felt so half baked. Completely one note antagonists were probably the worst of it, but of course more Izetta and Finé would have been nice too. As it is, the interesting starting premise was squandered somewhat. And yet they somehow managed to fit in all the pointless but apparently mandatory shower and breast measuring scenes, sigh.

Ah well, I suppose we have doujin like this to fill in some gaps!

Exactly. I feel like if this anime had twice the amount they did (or even something like 16 episodes), it would have been a major hit. The writers had to cram all sorts of main ideas and plot points down, which gave it such a condensed and rushed feel sometimes and caused some loose ends to stay loosened. We could have had more development of the antagonists and supporting characters. Most importantly, we could have gotten more out of Fine and Izetta's relationship, In fact, I daresay the subtext would have been made actual canon like they did with Yuri on Ice.

Overall, it was a big idea with a lot of great potential, but the timing was what hindered it. Though it seems unlikely, I hope someone picks up on this show again in the future and does it proper justice.

To reply you must either login or sign up.