Forum › Yoshimaru Mix discussion

joined Oct 26, 2016

Yay, more Mezashi Yoshimaru! The faces on pg4 xD. really nice to see some Mezashi backstory too.

Eraser-for-really-big-mistakes
joined Jul 21, 2013

Yohamaru makes me smile but I'm still a hardcore yohariko fan lol I just love my (fallen) Angle yosh...hane the most

last edited at Dec 15, 2016 1:35AM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Thse idiots back at it again

Img_2519
joined Nov 1, 2016

Mezashi back at it again.
The YoshiMaru lacquer
To reenforce
My heart

joined Jan 19, 2015

Yohamaru makes me smile but I'm still a hardcore yohariko fan lol I just love my (fallen) Angle yosh...hane the most

Cool story bro

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

This Yoshimaru doujins makes me want to watch the anime... but I now that all this won't be canon so I don't wanna break my heart watching it, because I already have a mindset of how I think they personalities should be like, and how are their voices should be (based on other characters that have similar personalities).

Edit: Seriously why the fuck did I do it!! even though I knew I shouldn't... first thing: her voice is too mature, I imagined her with a tsundere voice so it felt out of character (even thought I can't say that because her "personality" that I made in my mind isn't canon xD)... it's like ALL the Love Live! doujins... the fanworks are amazing but the anime is plain and doesn't suit my tastes. And Hanamaru should have had a "Ara ara" voice... like Mami in Madomagi.

last edited at Dec 15, 2016 4:17AM

14915368_1172336386135605_5691270681747934628_n
joined Nov 6, 2016

... my heart

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 05, "you've became" is "become".

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Yoshimaru of this author are the greatest lesbians. Like, seriously, I can't think of a single couple (canon or otherwise) with such a great chemistry and such a natural relationship. I love them so fucking much. And I love them fucking so much

joined Sep 25, 2015

This ship adds years to my life.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

oh i can related that "plot hole"

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

This is my headcanon~

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Mezashi is just absolutely astounding with this pairing. I don't even watch the anime. I'm almost afraid to now.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I'm not crying! It's just the sweat of my heart! (/_;)

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Such a great doujin. One question who or what is team Onibe in the credits?

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I can't get enough of this

I don't even watch the anime. I'm almost afraid to now.

I know right? I have this great built up relationship in my mind but I know the anime is going to be nothing like this

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Mezashi is just absolutely astounding with this pairing. I don't even watch the anime. I'm almost afraid to now.

Yes,Mezashi is absolutely amazing.
Also yeah, I don't watch Sunshine either, but thats just because I'm lazy xD

joined May 28, 2015

Man Mezashi's work always leaves me with butterflies in mah tummy because I yern for moorree~~

ONIBE Translations
joined Dec 14, 2016

We're a new TL group focused on LoveLive! content!

Kourei
joined Jun 11, 2015

This couple is steadily becoming my number 1 LL OTP! >///< Mezashi art kills!

Oooh~ ONIBE? fun. Is that related to the fish? Just because Aqours? it's joke! Don't mind me.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

P7: [...] how big Hanamaru's breast[s are], or [chest is].
P10: Kindergarten*
P20: She must have forgotten the things [from] 10 years ago?

Ah man, this was so great. Makes a good prequel for the reunion in ep 1, Mezashi's narration is so good, so cute.

first thing: her voice is too mature

Symphogeah, are you talking about Yoshiko? If so, it's only mature when she's being Yohane, and when she snaps out of it, it's all high and whimpery lmfao

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

Thank you, Team Onibe. You just made my day, or well the rest of it in my timezone.

Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

Hey friend, if y'all are going to be doing Mezashi's stuff with any regularity, we should talk so that we don't step on each other's toes and duplicate work. If you have a way to contact you, please let me know, or you can email me at superidoltime@gmail.com. Looking forward to more releases from you!

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Ok I saw your hashtag on one of the LLSS Niconama videos. Thank you so much for your work.

joined Dec 12, 2016

This Yoshimaru doujins makes me want to watch the anime... but I now that all this won't be canon so I don't wanna break my heart watching it, because I already have a mindset of how I think they personalities should be like, and how are their voices should be (based on other characters that have similar personalities).

Edit: Seriously why the fuck did I do it!! even though I knew I shouldn't... first thing: her voice is too mature, I imagined her with a tsundere voice so it felt out of character (even thought I can't say that because her "personality" that I made in my mind isn't canon xD)... it's like ALL the Love Live! doujins... the fanworks are amazing but the anime is plain and doesn't suit my tastes. And Hanamaru should have had a "Ara ara" voice... like Mami in Madomagi.

Same here, actually I like tsundere/perv Yoshiko even when it isn't canon, plus Maru's personality XD they are the best couple ❤ i'm in love with Mezashi's YoshiMaru stuff ❤

To reply you must either login or sign up.